Epistane

dylaniskillin

Awards
I'm currently taking epistane alone and trying to figure out if its safe to do 30mg a day instead of 20mg any feedback?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you should have done more research, but yes its fine. I believe most people do 30/40

dylaniskillin

Awards
Ya it was kinda like a spur of the moment buy what would you personally recommend the 30 or 40? I ask because the guy I bought it from at first was saying stick with 20

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
What are you doing for pct? How old? Stats?

dylaniskillin

Awards
Just started the cycle 2 days ago and don't know what pct to take yet but will gladly take advice, 20 6foot 183

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I think you should stop taking them, and take a while to really plan it out. You can mess yourself up pretty badly man. Epistane lowers estrogen while on cycle, but can have a rebound when you come off. Stop taking now before your natural test shuts down.

That's the smart thing to do, but 9 out of 10 people won't do this, in which case pick up a SERM and use it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is this in PA's sub forum??? Lol

dylaniskillin

Awards
What's a serm? And thanks man I really appreciate the advice

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol i hope PA comes in here and rips you one for being a dumass kid. people like you are the reason this **** is gettting banned

incase you dont know, epistane is a steroid and will cause some fun damage to your body if not taken with proper care and planning. you havnt planned a single thing about it and dont have anything to support the cycle. just stop before you do any damage and hold onto the bottle for a year or so. just cuz its a steroid doesnt mean youll get a beach body look in 6 weeks. itll do a lot more good if you take a year to hone your training and research your ass off. then youll actually know how it works and what to expect

dylaniskillin

Awards
Really? Because I'm pretty sure I knew it was a steroid, I've shot British dragon twice so I do know how to take care of a cycle with msm, fish oil, and milk thistle and I use to use nolvadex as my pct, and I'm pretty sure my training is ok from being a 4 year wrestler having 5 years of mma experience and 14 years of boxing on top of working out with college strength coaches and body builders, and I already have "the beach body" I simple asked how to dose this because I've never taken a oral and I've gotten about 15 different opinions on how to dose it and want to know which one is right

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why the hell do you need advice on a kiddie hormone when you've shady experienced the real deal?
Lol...
Just man up and take it already.

dylaniskillin

Awards
The guy I usually get it from stopped carrying juice and had this and I just wanted somthing so I said why not give it a try, you think it's a waste of time?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Really? Because I'm pretty sure I knew it was a steroid, I've shot British dragon twice so I do know how to take care of a cycle with msm, fish oil, and milk thistle and I use to use nolvadex as my pct, and I'm pretty sure my training is ok from being a 4 year wrestler having 5 years of mma experience and 14 years of boxing on top of working out with college strength coaches and body builders, and I already have "the beach body" I simple asked how to dose this because I've never taken a oral and I've gotten about 15 different opinions on how to dose it and want to know which one is right

so youve shot the real deal, got a legal alternative, and was scared to dose 20mg instead of 30? dont know what a serm is. dont know how to dose because youve read 15 different opinions, yet you started the cycle anyways with no thinking ahead of time? well im a 15year professional athlete that trains sumo wrestlers that tackle space dragons on the moon. i also deadlifted 1500lbs 12 years ago while simultaneously balancing 12 bowing balls on my head. and thats all at my young age of 22

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Why the hell do you need advice on a kiddie hormone when you've shady experienced the real deal?
Lol...
Just man up and take it already.
epistane is not a kiddie hormone. its more potent and toxic than many of the "real deal" drugs

hill61

Awards
So I am new to this scene, and I took epistane for the first time three days ago starting out on 20mg. Already Ive got real bad anxiety. I am wondering were should I go from here? Should I stop taking it or will my body get used to it and the anxiety settle down? need help.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So I am new to this scene, and I took epistane for the first time three days ago starting out on 20mg. Already Ive got real bad anxiety. I am wondering were should I go from here? Should I stop taking it or will my body get used to it and the anxiety settle down? need help.

that is not something I would expect to happen

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
If you can't handle it, stop taking it.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
someone slipped some acid into his epistane.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I do know how to take care of a cycle with msm, fish oil, and milk thistle and I use to use nolvadex as my pct
don't forget hyaluronic acid while on cycle, and you must stack tribulus with the nolva in pct

:doh:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
hyaluronic acid? why?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i made some hyaluronic acid solution and gave it to some chick and she swears it helps her wrinkles

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards

kevus

Awards
I'm currently taking epistane alone and trying to figure out if its safe to do 30mg a day instead of 20mg any feedback?

I'm taking 10mg with 10mg of Ostarine. Great results!
I feel like epi is pretty potent and not worth going higher on. Hit 500x8 on DL yesterday. Good stuff :)