Replacement for DMAA

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by swim15 View Post
    Dude if you cannot get around a drug test while using DMAA that is sad...Ronnie is a cop and was using GRAMS of juice, among other things, for years and didn't get caught.
    Juicing is acceptable among law enforcement...dead serious


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Juicing is acceptable among law enforcement...dead serious

    that definitely depends. some places it is, some places it isnt
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by swim15 View Post
    Dude if you cannot get around a drug test while using DMAA that is sad...Ronnie is a cop and was using GRAMS of juice, among other things, for years and didn't get caught.
    Every day, I wonder how people can be so stupid and imagine that may the dumbest thing I've read... Then the following day, I'm proven wrong. Each and every day.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  4. After contemplating the latest FDA statements we have decided to discontinue manufacture of our DMAA containing supplements clearshot concentrate and AMP
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    After contemplating the latest FDA statements we have decided to discontinue manufacture of our DMAA containing supplements clearshot concentrate and AMP
    That sucks.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    After contemplating the latest FDA statements we have decided to discontinue manufacture of our DMAA containing supplements clearshot concentrate and AMP
    I'm disappointed to hear that. Do you think you may reintroduce a DMAA product in the future if DMAA isn't banned?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    I'm disappointed to hear that. Do you think you may reintroduce a DMAA product in the future if DMAA isn't banned?
    There would have to be a serious about face in policy towards the stuff. It may not be technically banned but its about as close to being right now and we arent a renegade operation
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    There would have to be a serious about face in policy towards the stuff. It may not be technically banned but its about as close to being right now and we arent a renegade operation
    I'm guessing we are a few months away from research purpose not for human consumption DMAA...

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  9. Sucks, but smart.

  10. Time to stock up on clearshot

  11. How about a close out sale in those big jugs you guys use at your booths?

  12. Smart choice PA.....we are anxiously awaiting for you to find a replacement!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    There would have to be a serious about face in policy towards the stuff. It may not be technically banned but its about as close to being right now and we arent a renegade operation
    THIS SUCKS

  14. Quote Originally Posted by swim15 View Post
    Dude if you cannot get around a drug test while using DMAA that is sad...Ronnie is a cop and was using GRAMS of juice, among other things, for years and didn't get caught.

    oh bless your heart,

    post less

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brklynkd View Post
    Oh I guess that makes you an expert in drug testing for the government, so in that case you should know the difference between a steroid test and a urine drug test for employees that include amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, meth-amphetamines, opiates, nicotine, and alcohol.
    I am saying DMAA has a short half life and it would be easy to avoid it for a test. That said, there are already pre workouts without DMAA. Getting rid of it just takes away the choice of the consumer.

    Yes I know the difference between a steroid test and a drug test.

    Luckily I stocked up and can add it to my pre workouts. The government just has no ****ing business removing it. If they want to put a warning then fine but they shouldn't take the choice away from me.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by swim15 View Post
    I am saying DMAA has a short half life and it would be easy to avoid it for a test. That said, there are already pre workouts without DMAA. Getting rid of it just takes away the choice of the consumer.

    Yes I know the difference between a steroid test and a drug test.

    Luckily I stocked up and can add it to my pre workouts. The government just has no ****ing business removing it. If they want to put a warning then fine but they shouldn't take the choice away from me.

    this dmaa bs is not really a government initiative. Its more like the FDA are having their hands forced by the media and some special interest groups (athletic drug testing organizations, some medical groups, families of alleged victims, etc etc)
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  17. Man, that sucks. Understandable though PA.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  18. Well i bought 3 of the 64oz jugs. Will most likely buy more too.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    this dmaa bs is not really a government initiative. Its more like the FDA are having their hands forced by the media and some special interest groups (athletic drug testing organizations, some medical groups, families of alleged victims, etc etc)
    I do realize this...I actually just watched some media propoganda in my nutrition class today about how DMAA will kill you. Sent an email to my professor so maybe she wouldn't promote bull****.

    I really referred to "government" meaning the FDA.

    It is just frustrating as a knowledgeable consumer and I am sure it is frustrating for you.

    Plus I am using trenbolone so I am much less tolerant of bull**** than normal.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    waiting on the DMAA closeout firesale...still seeing none.

    hope PA finds something new to thrill us all with.
    Why do we need to make one when everywhere is selling out without having a closeout sale?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Why do we need to make one when everywhere is selling out without having a closeout sale?
    Wow Deja vu haven't we been in this same place when this all started? everyone yelled fire sale yet all the stores seemed to sell out with out one.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Wow Deja vu haven't we been in this same place when this all started? everyone yelled fire sale yet all the stores seemed to sell out with out one.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    PA said he's ceasing sale of DMAA based supplements. Pretty sure this is the real deal bro.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    PA said he's ceasing sale of DMAA based supplements. Pretty sure this is the real deal bro.
    Oh I know PA does not BS about things I just find it funny even if you ignore the first panic with DMAA we keep ending up in the same place...I am not one to put on a tin foil cap but damn everything that works one by one get banned or warnings until the companies won't touch it. and they start with the safest first so they can blame the unsafe ones for problems....**** 4-ad before superdrol that should be a huge red flag someone wants the whole supplment area as a whole dead.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Oh I know PA does not BS about things I just find it funny even if you ignore the first panic with DMAA we keep ending up in the same place...I am not one to put on a tin foil cap but damn everything that works one by one get banned or warnings until the companies won't touch it. and they start with the safest first so they can blame the unsafe ones for problems....**** 4-ad before superdrol that should be a huge red flag someone wants the whole supplment area as a whole dead.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    Good point. It's a nasty cycle when this kind of thing gets started. The pro-hormones/ pro-steroids were a little different because you had the DEA involved, but the supplement companies and retailers backed off out of fear (and I'd say rightfully so).

    I think the best example of this was the Ephedra ban. You hear negative rumblings in the media, the FDA starts chirping and supplement retailers stop selling these products. So what does that do? It causes companies that make ECA products to stop doing so, the government sees a huge opening and pounces on it and before you know it the only way to get an ECA stack is to go to the pharmacy and build one.

    The thing that gets me is there are so many other supplements out there that are much worse than DMAA but because of its' popularity and effectiveness it becomes a target.

    I feel bad for PA. He's an innovator and this is now the second wonderful supplement he's introduced to the market that's getting yanked (1-AD was the shyt).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    this dmaa bs is not really a government initiative. Its more like the FDA are having their hands forced by the media and some special interest groups (athletic drug testing organizations, some medical groups, families of alleged victims, etc etc)
    The "media".... What a joke. The media has ruined the entertainment value of more than one mainstream sport and destroyed the careers and sometimes lives of athletes because they have to be sensationalistic.

    They helped fast-track the downfall of MLB. Does anyone think it's anywhere near as entertaining as it was back during the HR chase? They also helped rip Lance Armstrong apart piece-by-piece. Yes he was doping and it turns out he's not that great of a guy after all... But where were the witch-hunts for all of the other professional cyclists? It's pretty common knowledge that 99.9% of them are doping. Lance was too, so it was a level playing field. He was just superior to every one of them.

    I could go on and on but the point is the media isn't journalism anymore and hasn't been for many years and, unfortunately, most people believe whatever they read or see.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replacement for NO-Xplode?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 12:22 AM
  2. 4AD use as test replacement for women
    By Indigo6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 04:12 PM
  3. Need replacement for Dips
    By Head Nurse in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 10:30 AM
  4. Co-Q10 replacement for R-ALA
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Log in
Log in