Replacement for DMAA

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    After contemplating the latest FDA statements we have decided to discontinue manufacture of our DMAA containing supplements clearshot concentrate and AMP
    I'm disappointed to hear that. Do you think you may reintroduce a DMAA product in the future if DMAA isn't banned?

2. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    I'm disappointed to hear that. Do you think you may reintroduce a DMAA product in the future if DMAA isn't banned?
    There would have to be a serious about face in policy towards the stuff. It may not be technically banned but its about as close to being right now and we arent a renegade operation
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

There would have to be a serious about face in policy towards the stuff. It may not be technically banned but its about as close to being right now and we arent a renegade operation
    I'm guessing we are a few months away from research purpose not for human consumption DMAA...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
    •   

4. Registered User

Sucks, but smart.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Time to stock up on clearshot
  6. Registered User

How about a close out sale in those big jugs you guys use at your booths?
  7. Registered User

Smart choice PA.....we are anxiously awaiting for you to find a replacement!!
  8. Registered User

THIS SUCKS
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by swim15 View Post
    Dude if you cannot get around a drug test while using DMAA that is sad...Ronnie is a cop and was using GRAMS of juice, among other things, for years and didn't get caught.

oh bless your heart,

post less
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brklynkd View Post
    Oh I guess that makes you an expert in drug testing for the government, so in that case you should know the difference between a steroid test and a urine drug test for employees that include amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, meth-amphetamines, opiates, nicotine, and alcohol.
    I am saying DMAA has a short half life and it would be easy to avoid it for a test. That said, there are already pre workouts without DMAA. Getting rid of it just takes away the choice of the consumer.

Yes I know the difference between a steroid test and a drug test.

Luckily I stocked up and can add it to my pre workouts. The government just has no ****ing business removing it. If they want to put a warning then fine but they shouldn't take the choice away from me.
  11. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by swim15 View Post
    I am saying DMAA has a short half life and it would be easy to avoid it for a test. That said, there are already pre workouts without DMAA. Getting rid of it just takes away the choice of the consumer.

Yes I know the difference between a steroid test and a drug test.

Luckily I stocked up and can add it to my pre workouts. The government just has no ****ing business removing it. If they want to put a warning then fine but they shouldn't take the choice away from me.

this dmaa bs is not really a government initiative. Its more like the FDA are having their hands forced by the media and some special interest groups (athletic drug testing organizations, some medical groups, families of alleged victims, etc etc)
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Man, that sucks. Understandable though PA.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  13. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Well i bought 3 of the 64oz jugs. Will most likely buy more too.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  196 lbs.

this dmaa bs is not really a government initiative. Its more like the FDA are having their hands forced by the media and some special interest groups (athletic drug testing organizations, some medical groups, families of alleged victims, etc etc)
    I do realize this...I actually just watched some media propoganda in my nutrition class today about how DMAA will kill you. Sent an email to my professor so maybe she wouldn't promote bull****.

I really referred to "government" meaning the FDA.

It is just frustrating as a knowledgeable consumer and I am sure it is frustrating for you.

Plus I am using trenbolone so I am much less tolerant of bull**** than normal.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    waiting on the DMAA closeout firesale...still seeing none.

hope PA finds something new to thrill us all with.
    Why do we need to make one when everywhere is selling out without having a closeout sale?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Why do we need to make one when everywhere is selling out without having a closeout sale?
    Wow Deja vu haven't we been in this same place when this all started? everyone yelled fire sale yet all the stores seemed to sell out with out one.

ForeRunner Labs
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Wow Deja vu haven't we been in this same place when this all started? everyone yelled fire sale yet all the stores seemed to sell out with out one.

PA said he's ceasing sale of DMAA based supplements. Pretty sure this is the real deal bro.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    PA said he's ceasing sale of DMAA based supplements. Pretty sure this is the real deal bro.
    Oh I know PA does not BS about things I just find it funny even if you ignore the first panic with DMAA we keep ending up in the same place...I am not one to put on a tin foil cap but damn everything that works one by one get banned or warnings until the companies won't touch it. and they start with the safest first so they can blame the unsafe ones for problems....**** 4-ad before superdrol that should be a huge red flag someone wants the whole supplment area as a whole dead.

ForeRunner Labs
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Oh I know PA does not BS about things I just find it funny even if you ignore the first panic with DMAA we keep ending up in the same place...I am not one to put on a tin foil cap but damn everything that works one by one get banned or warnings until the companies won't touch it. and they start with the safest first so they can blame the unsafe ones for problems....**** 4-ad before superdrol that should be a huge red flag someone wants the whole supplment area as a whole dead.

Good point. It's a nasty cycle when this kind of thing gets started. The pro-hormones/ pro-steroids were a little different because you had the DEA involved, but the supplement companies and retailers backed off out of fear (and I'd say rightfully so).

I think the best example of this was the Ephedra ban. You hear negative rumblings in the media, the FDA starts chirping and supplement retailers stop selling these products. So what does that do? It causes companies that make ECA products to stop doing so, the government sees a huge opening and pounces on it and before you know it the only way to get an ECA stack is to go to the pharmacy and build one.

The thing that gets me is there are so many other supplements out there that are much worse than DMAA but because of its' popularity and effectiveness it becomes a target.

I feel bad for PA. He's an innovator and this is now the second wonderful supplement he's introduced to the market that's getting yanked (1-AD was the shyt).
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

The "media".... What a joke. The media has ruined the entertainment value of more than one mainstream sport and destroyed the careers and sometimes lives of athletes because they have to be sensationalistic.

They helped fast-track the downfall of MLB. Does anyone think it's anywhere near as entertaining as it was back during the HR chase? They also helped rip Lance Armstrong apart piece-by-piece. Yes he was doping and it turns out he's not that great of a guy after all... But where were the witch-hunts for all of the other professional cyclists? It's pretty common knowledge that 99.9% of them are doping. Lance was too, so it was a level playing field. He was just superior to every one of them.

I could go on and on but the point is the media isn't journalism anymore and hasn't been for many years and, unfortunately, most people believe whatever they read or see.
  21. Featured Author

distributors and stores still have stock we no longer manufacture
  22. Featured Author

The "media".... What a joke. The media has ruined the entertainment value of more than one mainstream sport and destroyed the careers and sometimes lives of athletes because they have to be sensationalistic. They helped fast-track the downfall of MLB. Does anyone think it's anywhere near as entertaining as it was back during the HR chase? They also helped rip Lance Armstrong apart piece-by-piece. Yes he was doping and it turns out he's not that great of a guy after all... But where were the witch-hunts for all of the other professional cyclists? It's pretty common knowledge that 99.9% of them are doping. Lance was too, so it was a level playing field. He was just superior to every one of them.I could go on and on but the point is the media isn't journalism anymore and hasn't been for many years and, unfortunately, most people believe whatever they read or see.
    its kind of digressing but back in the day when FDR was president and he was a cripple the media all kept that a secret. Obviously they all saw his crutches and **** but for the good of the nation and the honor of the office nobody wrote about it. You think that would happen to day? hell no
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

its kind of digressing but back in the day when FDR was president and he was a cripple the media all kept that a secret. Obviously they all saw his crutches and **** but for the good of the nation and the honor of the office nobody wrote about it. You think that would happen to day? hell no
    EXACTLY.

It's not enough that what Lance did sparked hope for millions of people (as well as raising millions of dollars) for cancer research and started a foundation that has directly and indirectly saved countless lives. My step-father was diagnosed with colon cancer 6 years ago, survived and still wears his Livestrong bracelet to this day, everyday. It's such an honorable and amazing foundation. Because Lance did what every other cyclist in his sport does shouldn't and doesn't change the fact that Livestrong positively impacted countless lives.

But our media is slime now. Something wonderful can never be allowed to get in the way of a good story. It's sickening.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SBH View Post
    Hmmm. Never thought of it that way. Wonder what the news media's interest is, the same thing?
    Probably the few people who died in a dehydrated state while using a DMAA based product irresponsibly. Just about anything can be harmful in excess or if one choses not to use common sense/ is an idiot.
    I'm prescribed Adderall. So if one hot day I decide to take half the bottle, go do an hour of cardio in 90 degree heat and wind up croaking is it the Adderall's fault? No, it's me being a dumb asses fault. It was the same deal with Ephedra... It seems like all it takes is a few bad apples (i.e. idiots) to spoil the bunch when it comes to dietary supplements.
    The most powerful aspect is indeed the news media... but probably not the way you're meaning it (unless you're being an a$$hole who thinks he's clever, which I suspect is the case). Anything sensationalistic is great fodder for the so-called journalists of today. And for whatever reason they seem to have a h@rd-on for sports supplements (at least since 2000 or so).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replacement for NO-Xplode?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 11:22 PM
  2. 4AD use as test replacement for women
    By Indigo6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 03:12 PM
  3. Need replacement for Dips
    By Head Nurse in forum Exercise Science