99% Pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Pat,

What you're take on this product. Is there anything to it or just another gimmick? Would it put addtional stress on the liver?

flamini

flamini

Awards
Not a gimmick, sodium d-aspartic acid or NMDA are both proven to raise free testosterone levels in health makes by 33-44%. There's now been multiple studies on its effects and there is no doubt that it helps with NATURALLY raising free test. Is it like taking sus250... Obviously not but the product does do what it says. Some people don't react well to the product but that seems to be rare. I was skeptical at first as well but studies are showing almost nothin but positive things about how well it works.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Pat,

What you're take on this product. Is there anything to it or just another gimmick? Would it put addtional stress on the liver?

its methylated DAA

shouldnt stress the liver and it should work like DAA

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
They claim it's 100x stronger than regular DAA.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
They claim it's 100x stronger than regular DAA.

in vitro perhaps, insofar as its binding affinity for NMDA receptor

but DAA converts to NMDA in the body considerably. So in reality its probably quite a bit less

and i am not sure if more potent means more testosteorne. i know taking more DAA doesnt mean more test, so i imagine taking alot of NMDA might not matter eitehr. dunno

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
So far I haven't notice anything beyond what I get with regular DAA. Regular DAA doesn't really affect me too much and I've tried several. I will say that Test Force 2 is different. I can feel a difference with this product. The primary reason I keep trying other products is that pills are more convenient.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
So far I haven't notice anything beyond what I get with regular DAA. Regular DAA doesn't really affect me too much and I've tried several. I will say that Test Force 2 is different. I can feel a difference with this product. The primary reason I keep trying other products is that pills are more convenient.
But Testforce 2 is so tasty. I prefer it to taking more pills, I already rattle when I want. Its the Sarcosine that makes the difference you feel. Doesn't make a difference how much daa you take if you don't have enough glycine available to activate the receptor. Its like a dual key lock. Glycine is provided by the Sarcosine.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
it sucks- DAA really doesnt agree with me. i believe it raises my prolactin to a point where it just isnt worth it. can all forms of DAA do that?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
it sucks- DAA really doesnt agree with me. i believe it raises my prolactin to a point where it just isnt worth it. can all forms of DAA do that?
I take 6 Bromo with mine to avoid estro sides. Anytime you raise testosterone you increase the possibility of estro sides.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
i used p5p.. seemed work ok, but DAA and 19-nor's are the only things that ever give me any trouble.

tommygun11

Awards
Not a gimmick, sodium d-aspartic acid or NMDA are both proven to raise free testosterone levels in health makes by 33-44%. There's now been multiple studies on its effects and there is no doubt that it helps with NATURALLY raising free test. Is it like taking sus250... Obviously not but the product does do what it says. Some people don't react well to the product but that seems to be rare. I was skeptical at first as well but studies are showing almost nothin but positive things about how well it works.
So is that a large enough increase to see results? From my understanding it isn't but a lot of people say other wise

flamini

flamini

Awards
So is that a large enough increase to see results? From my understanding it isn't but a lot of people say other wise
I think you would see some results, in muscle density and hardness, as well as vascularity. I cant see someone putting on over 5 lbs and have it be directly related to the NMDA but it will certainly help. I think its a great natural product and that fact that it raises test levels from an all natural product is amazing. but yes you will see results. a lot of people will also stack it with an AI, like erase, or Ad-3. that will also enhance your results.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I think you would see some results, in muscle density and hardness, as well as vascularity. I cant see someone putting on over 5 lbs and have it be directly related to the NMDA but it will certainly help. I think its a great natural product and that fact that it raises test levels from an all natural product is amazing. but yes you will see results. a lot of people will also stack it with an AI, like erase, or Ad-3. that will also enhance your results.
It definitely makes a difference in my morning situation....if you know what I am saying

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Pat, I copied and pasted this from the Intimidate SRT thread. I have interesting takes on these compounds.

I hope you don't mind, but I found the broken caps and at my own discretion, took 1 dose, as I've never tried pure NMDA. I am wondering something... In the same respect to Citicoline v. Alpha GPC: These are both (2) 'super-cholines' in my opinion and many others, but they have different effects whilst both having the same metabolic target. They both eventually convert to acetylcholine in the brain, however, Citicoline is stimulating for most people and upregulates D2 receptors, while Alpha GPC is calming for most and is advised as an option to administer before bedtime for it's effects on hGh levels. Now, DAA agonizes the NMDA receptor, causing the release of a cascade of beneficial hormones. NMDA also claims to have this same effect, at only 100x less the dose. DAA wakes me up and can even contribute to seizures in those prone to seizures. NMDA knocks me out to the point where if I wake up in the night to take a piss, I am not sure what realm I'm in. LOL. Does NMDA act as a partial antagonist, in the way that DXM does? I am not intentionally making such reference, but when I was walking to the bathroom I felt like I was mildly 'robotripping'.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Pat, I copied and pasted this from the Intimidate SRT thread. I have interesting takes on these compounds.

I hope you don't mind, but I found the broken caps and at my own discretion, took 1 dose, as I've never tried pure NMDA. I am wondering something... In the same respect to Citicoline v. Alpha GPC: These are both (2) 'super-cholines' in my opinion and many others, but they have different effects whilst both having the same metabolic target. They both eventually convert to acetylcholine in the brain, however, Citicoline is stimulating for most people and upregulates D2 receptors, while Alpha GPC is calming for most and is advised as an option to administer before bedtime for it's effects on hGh levels. Now, DAA agonizes the NMDA receptor, causing the release of a cascade of beneficial hormones. NMDA also claims to have this same effect, at only 100x less the dose. DAA wakes me up and can even contribute to seizures in those prone to seizures. NMDA knocks me out to the point where if I wake up in the night to take a piss, I am not sure what realm I'm in. LOL. Does NMDA act as a partial antagonist, in the way that DXM does? I am not intentionally making such reference, but when I was walking to the bathroom I felt like I was mildly 'robotripping'.

NMDA is an agonist.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
NMDA is an agonist.
It must have some intermediate reactions before it reaches the target, as I've seen that the consensus of nmda users state that nmda (iForce Intimidate users) makes them sleep much longer and fall asleep faster, while as the consensus for those who respond favorably to DAA or one of it's salt variants, state that it gives them energy, etc.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It must have some intermediate reactions before it reaches the target, as I've seen that the consensus of nmda users state that nmda (iForce Intimidate users) makes them sleep much longer and fall asleep faster, while as the consensus for those who respond favorably to DAA or one of it's salt variants, state that it gives them energy, etc.
DAA converts to NMDA in the body. In case you were not aware