Question about test cycle

bigguy40

bigguy40

Awards
I'm 40 yrs old and have done many steroid/ph cycles seperately with plenty of time in between.I've made good gains with both.Its been over a year now and I'm looking to do a test e cycle and add in a PH with it. I was thinking is something like this
1 week preload cycle support
10-12 weeks of test e 200mg/week
2 weeks after last pin start nolva and daa
I also have arimidex and exemestane On hand in case. I've heard of taking a ph for a week or 2 to jump start and maybe a PH last 6 weeks.Or is there a non methyl I could take for whole cycle. Not planning to start till April just wanna get all my ducks in a row. Oh ya I'm 6'3,255 lbs and not fat but not as lean as I'd like.:)im looking to pack on muscle and get lean without becoming a monster.ive been a monster mostly and am trying to lean out a bit.:) I will not start cycle till have perfect plan.please I value you opinions

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I will let someone else suggest the non methyl hormone (there are plenty of options) but I will comment on the cycle itself in theory. Many will tell you 200mg a week is too little, however many can get decent gains off of that little. I did many years back. One can get more results if they take more, but they will have more shutdown and potential sides. The nolva and daa are fine and one can do that for 3 weeks and then maybe switch to 3 weeks of arimidex at low dose.

bigguy40

bigguy40

Awards
Thanks pat,I was thinking only 200 mgs because I was stacking. I was thinking maybe test for weeks 1-10 then halodrol for weeks 6-12 then start pct day after pop last halodrol. Also not sure if i should take something to jumpstart cycle,or if I shouldn't either bother.

bigguy40

bigguy40

Awards
Can someone name some non methyl options that I could add to my test?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Hdrol is methylated. Unless are you asking for something to add on top of that?

What are your goals here?

bigguy40

bigguy40

Awards
Didn't know if there was a safer non methyl route instead of halodrol that would be as effective and i could run longer than the hdrol

bigguy40

bigguy40

Awards
My goals are to add a bit of size and stay lean. i was gonna do hdrol at the end but if there's a better ph option to add I'd be curious

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You should be okay if hdrol is all your running.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although halodrol is methyl .. It's still a great choice .. Very light on sidesStanodrol is another one can be run for 6-8weeks tooNon methyl choices would be : lmg, furza, trenazone, 11oxo3 of my fav non methyl are banned But I still like halo

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
I'm 40 yrs old and have done many steroid/ph cycles seperately with plenty of time in between.I've made good gains with both.Its been over a year now and I'm looking to do a test e cycle and add in a PH with it. I was thinking is something like this1 week preload cycle support10-12 weeks of test e 200mg/week2 weeks after last pin start nolva and daaI also have arimidex and exemestane On hand in case. I've heard of taking a ph for a week or 2 to jump start and maybe a PH last 6 weeks.Or is there a non methyl I could take for whole cycle. Not planning to start till April just wanna get all my ducks in a row. Oh ya I'm 6'3,255 lbs and not fat but not as lean as I'd like.:)im looking to pack on muscle and get lean without becoming a monster.ive been a monster mostly and am trying to lean out a bit.:) I will not start cycle till have perfect plan.please I value you opinions
If you've apparently done many cycles you would know that 200mg/week is laughable.
One can get more results if they take more, but they will have more shutdown and potential sides. The nolva and daa are fine and one can do that for 3 weeks and then maybe switch to 3 weeks of arimidex at low dose.
Shutdown is shutdown.
Can someone name some non methyl options that I could add to my test?
There's no reason to use a non-methyl, IMO.
Didn't know if there was a safer non methyl route instead of halodrol that would be as effective and i could run longer than the hdrol
You're injecting yourself with test and you're worried about safety? LOL
Although halodrol is methyl .. It's still a great choice .. Very light on sidesStanodrol is another one can be run for 6-8weeks tooNon methyl choices would be : lmg, furza, trenazone, 11oxo3 of my fav non methyl are banned But I still like halo
Furaza sucks donkey ballsack even at 200mg a day. Promise. OP, make sure you're taking cran extract (cranmax is my preferred choice) if using halodrol, or really any steroid for that matter.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
.Shutdown is shutdown.

Shutdown is a matter of degree, and light shutdown is a lot easier to recover from than near total shutdown.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Shutdown is a matter of degree, and light shutdown is a lot easier to recover from than near total shutdown.
Shutdown is shutdown, from my point of view. i.e. a company shuts down. Does that mean half the workers are there? Or are they all gone?

If you're partially shutdown, then it's not shutdown. Nom sayin?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Shutdown is shutdown, from my point of view. i.e. a company shuts down. Does that mean half the workers are there? Or are they all gone?

If you're partially shutdown, then it's not shutdown. Nom sayin?

no one is ever 100 percent shudown though. there is always some testosterone synthesis activity in the testes in adults, even if bain capital sent your pituitary to china

bigguy40

bigguy40

Awards
If you've apparently done many cycles you would know that 200mg/week is laughable.Shutdown is shutdown.There's no reason to use a non-methyl, IMO.You're injecting yourself with test and you're worried about safety? LOLFuraza sucks donkey ballsack even at 200mg a day. Promise. OP, make sure you're taking cran extract (cranmax is my preferred choice) if using halodrol, or really any steroid for that matter.
I've done many cycles and made great gains at 200mgs of test a week with an oral (dbol,Winnie),so I don't see a need to do 750-1000 mgs a week.

bigguy40

bigguy40

Awards
I've done many cycles and made great gains at 200mgs of test a week with an oral (dbol,Winnie),so I don't see a need to do 750-1000 mgs a week.
As far as safety I meant safer methyl (sides,liver),I like halodrol because there's no sides for me...maybe some lethargy,but its still bad for liver.But if there was a better non methyl(safer than methyl for liver),I'd be interested.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
no one is ever 100 percent shudown though. there is always some testosterone synthesis activity in the testes in adults, even if bain capital sent your pituitary to china
Bane.