Instead of clen

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Clen is such a harsh compound. Depending on your level in bodybuilding, clen almost feels as though as a staple in contest prep.

Is there a supplement or stack that could be just as equal or could help so you dont have to take much clen?

Also what would be the layout and dosages of this?

Thank you sir!

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Albuterol and eca are two good options. But I assume you know of those.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol and eca are two good options. But I assume you know of those.
I am. Ephedrine is a nice herb but is getting harder and harder to come by.... my bronkaid isnt around any more....

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Primatine works just as well when bronkaid isn't available.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
It's basically the same as bronkaid. Sold under the same circumstances.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
No problem. But other than that I believe these new age peptides show some real promise, ghrp and cjc and what not. But nothing beats good ole fashion ec. I can't handle clen.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
True it is. I believe 12.5 Mgs primatine is equivalent to 25 Mgs bronkaid.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.
Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine
25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

Found this on a different forum. ^

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.
Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine
25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

Found this on a different forum. ^
Oooo ok so more.... cool....

Curious about docs response too.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Clen is such a harsh compound. Depending on your level in bodybuilding, clen almost feels as though as a staple in contest prep.

Is there a supplement or stack that could be just as equal or could help so you dont have to take much clen?

Also what would be the layout and dosages of this?

Thank you sir!
there are no supplement alternatives

other drugs that do the same thing include albuterol, formeterol, fenoterol, ractopamine etc

clen IMO is overrated. However when i first tried it in 1991 it was amazing

EC stack is just as good IMO or better

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I am. Ephedrine is a nice herb but is getting harder and harder to come by.... my bronkaid isnt around any more....
primatene tablets. CVS carries it now

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
I hate clen. The amount of jitters and random sweats was terrible for absolutely zero results. Conversely, with DNP, no jitters, still sweats but plenty of weightloss. Or ECA is also leaps and bounds better with fat loss and no random jitters or sweats.

Ceredumbellum

Awards
I hate clen. The amount of jitters and random sweats was terrible for absolutely zero results. Conversely, with DNP, no jitters, still sweats but plenty of weightloss. Or ECA is also leaps and bounds better with fat loss and no random jitters or sweats.
I had the same issues with Clen. DNP.... I won't come within a mile of it, but to each his own. I love ECA and it has always been great to me. I've found recently that my Adderall prescription has allowed me to shed a decent amount of bodyfat when I really didn't have that much to begin with. I was able to preserve muscle, too, though my diet is sickeningly clean right now. I do realize that prescription amphetamines aren't really an option for most and probably shouldn't be.

nidhogg

Awards
there are no supplement alternatives

other drugs that do the same thing include albuterol, formeterol, fenoterol, ractopamine etc

clen IMO is overrated. However when i first tried it in 1991 it was amazing

EC stack is just as good IMO or better
You change your opinion pretty fast. I remember you stated that clen was much better than EC on PHF. Lol

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
You change your opinion pretty fast. I remember you stated that clen was much better than EC on PHF. Lol
that is not possibleperhaps i said it was a much better beta2-agonist, but thats not the same as saying its much better for fat loss

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
that is not possibleperhaps i said it was a much better beta2-agonist, but thats not the same as saying its much better for fat loss
You said the same exact thing over there iirc. You also talked about how Clen could be anabolic somehow but only the first time you use it but after that you could take a year off and it won't have the same effect iirc

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No problem. But other than that I believe these new age peptides show some real promise, ghrp and cjc and what not. But nothing beats good ole fashion ec. I can't handle clen.
GHRP+CJC-1295 w/o dac is a good combo but it really does not help all that much in your normal contest prep. That being said 6 months of that combo will help you shed some fat but you will hold about 9-12 lbs of water until about 2 weeks post per my rat testing.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
GHRP+CJC-1295 w/o dac is a good combo but it really does not help all that much in your normal contest prep. That being said 6 months of that combo will help you shed some fat but you will hold about 9-12 lbs of water until about 2 weeks post per my rat testing.
the combo can make someone hungry which isnt good for dieting. and yeah with gh and gh release peptide products you can retain water

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
the combo can make someone hungry which isnt good for dieting. and yeah with gh and gh release peptide products you can retain water
I personally found the combo to have zero effect of bodyfat... however I did run it in PCT after a 6mo cycle with a plethora of other peptides and stuff and I only lost between 0-5% of my lift numbers.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I recently started doing this combo to try and help my sleep problems, so far it's just making me very very hungry lol. Nut it's only week 1.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
The hunger is a good point but it can be over come its all about determination. But for some it might be wise to avoid it on a cut. Honestly ECA is all one might need to push through the hunger.

Now the real trick is getting your rat to eat all three tabs for the ECA stack....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

bossman523

Banned
Awards
cocoa beans supposedly have a substance or two that mimic clen

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Want to know more about. I noticed I get pretty good results with only 40mcg of Clen+Caffein a day.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
cocoa beans supposedly have a substance or two that mimic clen

that stuff is in there in small concentration in relation to the other powerful stims in cocoa

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i tried to link the study, but i cannot link since i am so new

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
i tried to link the study, but i cannot link since i am so new
Are you referring to clovamide and if so PA have you ever looked into bringing this to market? or played with it the 2.5 hour half life seems rather low but ephedrine is only 4 hours and it works wonders might just have to take it more often.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to clovamide and if so PA have you ever looked into bringing this to market? or played with it the 2.5 hour half life seems rather low but ephedrine is only 4 hours and it works wonders might just have to take it more often.

where did u get 2.5 hour half life from? i would be shocked if it was that long. the phenolic groups should be conjugated pretty quickly

something showing beta2 agonist activity in vitro is still a long way from working in vivo. and i am not sure people would feel it enough to even know its working if it did

so that stuff is on my wait and see list

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
where did u get 2.5 hour half life from? i would be shocked if it was that long. the phenolic groups should be conjugated pretty quickly

something showing beta2 agonist activity in vitro is still a long way from working in vivo. and i am not sure people would feel it enough to even know its working if it did

so that stuff is on my wait and see list
It was one of those chembook style sites could be total BS but if I find it again ill post it up.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
[h=3]Abstract[/h]N-caffeoyldopamine is a phytochemical found in various plants, including cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.). N-caffeoyldopamine and its natural analogs (N-cinnamoyldopamine, N-coumaroyldopamine, N-feruloyldopamine, and N-sinapoyldopamine) were synthesized and investigated to determine their potency as beta-adrenoceptor agonists, because they have chemical structural moieties found in beta-adrenoceptor agonists. Among the compounds tested in this study, N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine were the two most potent compounds, able to increase cAMP at the concentrations < 0.05 microM in U937 cells. The decreasing order of potency was N-coumaroyldopamine > N-caffeoyldopamine > N-feruloyldopamine > N-sinapoyldopamine > N-cinnamoyldopamine. Using beta2-specific antagonists (butoxamine and ICI 118551), N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine were found to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors in U937 cells. In producing cAMP in U937 cells, N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine were as potent as several well-known beta2-adrenoceptor agonists (salbutamol, procaterol, and fenoterol). These results indicate that N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine are potent compounds able to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors in U937 cells, and may have potential effects on human health.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
that's from pubmed, but i think i saw something on ergo-log too

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
that's from pubmed, but i think i saw something on ergo-log too
You can't just quote an abstract without giving a reference, daveman. Or at least give a PMID.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
DNP vs tren a for fat loss?

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
DNP vs tren a for fat loss?
IMO, tren is better because you can actually eat tons of carbs and not sweat your balls off.Plus you get stronger. Obviously, tren isn't as strong of a 'fat loss' product as DNP and isn't as extreme, but I lose quite a bit of fat on a test/tren run, with or without other goodies.