Instead of clen

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    cocoa beans supposedly have a substance or two that mimic clen

that stuff is in there in small concentration in relation to the other powerful stims in cocoa
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. i tried to link the study, but i cannot link since i am so new
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    i tried to link the study, but i cannot link since i am so new
    Are you referring to clovamide and if so PA have you ever looked into bringing this to market? or played with it the 2.5 hour half life seems rather low but ephedrine is only 4 hours and it works wonders might just have to take it more often.

4. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Are you referring to clovamide and if so PA have you ever looked into bringing this to market? or played with it the 2.5 hour half life seems rather low but ephedrine is only 4 hours and it works wonders might just have to take it more often.

where did u get 2.5 hour half life from? i would be shocked if it was that long. the phenolic groups should be conjugated pretty quickly

something showing beta2 agonist activity in vitro is still a long way from working in vivo. and i am not sure people would feel it enough to even know its working if it did

so that stuff is on my wait and see list
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    where did u get 2.5 hour half life from? i would be shocked if it was that long. the phenolic groups should be conjugated pretty quickly

something showing beta2 agonist activity in vitro is still a long way from working in vivo. and i am not sure people would feel it enough to even know its working if it did

so that stuff is on my wait and see list
    It was one of those chembook style sites could be total BS but if I find it again ill post it up.
    •   

6. Abstract

N-caffeoyldopamine is a phytochemical found in various plants, including cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.). N-caffeoyldopamine and its natural analogs (N-cinnamoyldopamine, N-coumaroyldopamine, N-feruloyldopamine, and N-sinapoyldopamine) were synthesized and investigated to determine their potency as beta-adrenoceptor agonists, because they have chemical structural moieties found in beta-adrenoceptor agonists. Among the compounds tested in this study, N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine were the two most potent compounds, able to increase cAMP at the concentrations < 0.05 microM in U937 cells. The decreasing order of potency was N-coumaroyldopamine > N-caffeoyldopamine > N-feruloyldopamine > N-sinapoyldopamine > N-cinnamoyldopamine. Using beta2-specific antagonists (butoxamine and ICI 118551), N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine were found to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors in U937 cells. In producing cAMP in U937 cells, N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine were as potent as several well-known beta2-adrenoceptor agonists (salbutamol, procaterol, and fenoterol). These results indicate that N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine are potent compounds able to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors in U937 cells, and may have potential effects on human health.

7. that's from pubmed, but i think i saw something on ergo-log too

8. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    that's from pubmed, but i think i saw something on ergo-log too
    You can't just quote an abstract without giving a reference, daveman. Or at least give a PMID.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    You can't just quote an abstract without giving a reference, daveman. Or at least give a PMID.
    links to what he is talking about. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15790999I think this is the ergo-log link?http://www.ergo-log.com/cacaoclenbuterol.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I hate clen. The amount of jitters and random sweats was terrible for absolutely zero results. Conversely, with DNP, no jitters, still sweats but plenty of weightloss. Or ECA is also leaps and bounds better with fat loss and no random jitters or sweats.
    DNP vs tren a for fat loss?

11. yep, yep

12. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    DNP vs tren a for fat loss?
    IMO, tren is better because you can actually eat tons of carbs and not sweat your balls off.Plus you get stronger. Obviously, tren isn't as strong of a 'fat loss' product as DNP and isn't as extreme, but I lose quite a bit of fat on a test/tren run, with or without other goodies.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UCP-1: Why L-Carnitine instead of ALCAR?
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 09:08 PM
  2. Instead of ground oats...
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 06:36 PM