Should i stack bleach with my post workout protein?

jzupancic1

Awards
Im new to working out and such, and a few of my friends who have been lifting for a long time have told me i should mix 1 teaspoon of bleach
With my whey protein shake. Does this work?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
great, now AM has its own version of ron shipman

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No do not do that

- Valdez

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Smh,do not do it!

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Did they also recommend putting ammonia in there as well? Get rid of those"friends" of yours.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
U gotta love wikipediahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_bleaching

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im new to working out and such, and a few of my friends who have been lifting for a long time have told me i should mix 1 teaspoon of bleach
What did those friends say would happen if you did that?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure they didnt mean baking soda??

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Don't know but I think he does it on purpose. PA handles it pretty good tho
he handles it better than I would, some of his posts directed toward PA creep me out on PA's behalf...he seems to take it in stride though.

Bleach is toxic. I'd find new friends if I were you....either they are not smart or they want you dead or both

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
he handles it better than I would, some of his posts directed toward PA creep me out on PA's behalf...he seems to take it in stride though.

Bleach is toxic. I'd find new friends if I were you....either they are not smart or they want you dead or both
I thought the song was quite entertaining but I know it creeped PA out........probably why it was entertaining. :D
Please don't drink bleach!

Ceredumbellum

Awards
One of two things here:
A) This idiot is trolling in hopes of getting replies.
B) This idiot really is an idiot. If you're that stupid maybe you should do us all a favor and follow your friends' advice.... Ok, that was a bit harsh. Please DON'T follow their advice! Though if you truly are that dumb I don't think there's much hope for you. Anywhere. At all. In life.
I think he's just another fool looking for attention. Here's a piece of advice, jizzumpanic1: If you're gonna troll forums like a pimply-faced teenager, at least TRY to make your content a little believeable and interesting. This is just stupid.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Lol at the picture!!!
LOL at the fact that when I open it on my iphone it says "this page has some issues" at the top of the page

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
why would anyone add bleach to their protein. lol i think you would be safer doing multiple steroids.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Is anal bleaching safe? Lol

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also throw some Pine Sol in there, it's glorious.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bleach is the secret to making protein work. Sodium hypochlorite essentially turns protein synthesis on. What happens is you take a scoop of protein powder and nothing happens. Add bleach and it "tells" the muscles to absorb it. Bam, perfect pre or postworkout shake. All the pros do it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bleachtein, Lysoltein, Pine Soltein...someone get on that.