Should i stack bleach with my post workout protein?
- 03-23-2013, 06:45 PM
- 03-26-2013, 08:49 AM
03-26-2013, 11:40 AM
05-08-2013, 07:36 AM
05-08-2013, 07:44 AM
05-08-2013, 09:23 AM
05-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Bleach is the secret to making protein work. Sodium hypochlorite essentially turns protein synthesis on. What happens is you take a scoop of protein powder and nothing happens. Add bleach and it "tells" the muscles to absorb it. Bam, perfect pre or postworkout shake. All the pros do it.
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
05-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Im Pretty Big in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2008, 11:06 PM
- By Travis7261 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:39 AM
- By East1600Plus in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-17-2007, 03:15 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2006, 05:00 AM
- By JBlaze in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 25Last Post: 05-29-2006, 07:41 PM