Nastiest Pro-Hormone/ Pro-Steroid/ Steriod You've Used

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i actually made my own m1T before legal gear introduced it to the supplement market (which shocked me btw)

i think i was taking ten mg a day. it was around the two week mark or something and I realized that the stuff was gonna kill me. so i stopped and felt better in a week or so i guess. i also had bloody noses pretty bad for a while after that
    most suprising thing I've read is that you were shocked by the supplement industry. I just can't imagine an industry vet like yourself is easily shocked...

2. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by staple View Post
    most suprising thing I've read is that you were shocked by the supplement industry. I just can't imagine an industry vet like yourself is easily shocked...

we were spending money and time to defend prohormones of natural origin from a congressional ban. plus i had just gotten done with my ****ty m1t experience. so seeing the first fully synthetic methyl - the worst methyl ever - hit the open market was a shock to me. A very depressing shock

Soon after the introductoin of the steroid i saw their booth at a trade show. all at booth were wearing t-shirts saying "got M1T". including the owners mom or granma. It was surreal. It was a slap in the face and a clear indicaton that all hope was lost
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.15%

Quote Originally Posted by King Wood View Post
    Tren for me. Little to no sex drive, like shooting pool with a rope. And moody. I wanted to lift and beat anyone who got in my way at the gym, but in the next breath I wanted to go shoe shopping and watch the notebook. Hahaa
    Like shooting pool with a rope lol I like that
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.88%

Sorry about the late response.. @McCrew530 Lol, no if I did I would seriously consider competing as I would be the only 5 limbed bodybuilder, yea buddy.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.88%

Actually in all seriousness I took a prohormone some time back and I only took it for about a week and a half because of how bad I was feeling. I began to feel kidney pain, increased blood pressure in my head (the one on my shoulders), severe headaches, and even spontaneous anxiety that I could not control. While the symptoms have reduced slightly they are still very present. I have had tests run from X-Rays, blood samples, urine, AKG analysis, etc. Everything comes back negative, I am even seeing a chiropractor due to the pain I am having in my neck/head area. I am honestly struggling to find an answer and more importantly a solution. If anyone can provide experience, info, or possible solutions please do, I would greatly appreciate it.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Are you taking any stimulants? Energy drinks, pre work outs, or fat burners?
    RIP IRONFLEX
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.88%

At the time I might have taken a Redbull here and there, but since the issues I have been having I greatly reduced the amount of stimulants or general caffeine I was taking in.
  8. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I miss. Kilosports Trenadrol

It was an interesting PH

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I miss. Kilosports Trenadrol
    That's one I regret that I never got around to trying. . And now it's too late.
    I think I never ended up buying because nobody was really sure what was in it.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    That's one I regret that I never got around to trying. . And now it's too late.
    I think I never ended up buying because nobody was really sure what was in it.
    Why? There's tons of stuff way better than that.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.88%

@Patrick Arnold @McCrew530

The name of the PH I tried was Cyclobolan, the original. Have you guys heard if anyone else mentioning side effects when it was on the market?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Guy17 View Post
    The name of the PH I tried was Cyclobolan, the original. Have you guys heard if anyone else mentioning side effects when it was on the market?
    From what I can tell it was a combo of Superdrol and Halodrol. Superdrol being one of the "hasher" quicker reacting compounds made. I can not speak confidently on the long term negative effects of gear on things like anxiety only that I know that if you don't help your body get back to stasis after a cycle through proper supplementation it can take a while to get back to normal. But I also know things anxiety can be all in the head some times (and im not saying that this is or isnt the case). As for the back/neck pain I know that pain from nerve damage can sometimes be present and not detectable.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.88%

@McCrew 530 I appreciate your feedback, I had a friend mention to me that Cyclobolan was a harsher PH. I did try a mild Anti Aromatase/Estrogen Blocker shortly after but did not notice too much of a difference if any. I might consider trying another round of a Anti-Estrogen and see how it goes. I will continue to research and try to find other remedies and answers, but thank you sir.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.88%

"Everybody wanna get big, but nobody wanna lift all this damn weight!!
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Why? There's tons of stuff way better than that.
    Yea there is a lot of stuff better and alot of stuff worse, but I've tried all of those.
    But I never got a chance to try Trenadrol.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Guy17 View Post
    "Everybody wanna get big, but nobody wanna lift all this damn weight!!
    I hear that. People always act surprised when I tell them Im in the gym 6 days a week.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I hear that. People always act surprised when I tell them Im in the gym 6 days a week.
    I'm not surprised
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    M1T definitely for me. THG could put you in a bad mood very quickly, however it did not cause water retention type problems and lethargy

Thinking way back to my one and only M1T order I now believe it either wasn't M1T that I was taking or a very weakened version of the steroid. I experienced few of the sides PA and lots of others have talked about and when I did they weren't that harsh.
    I ordered 4 bottles when the writing was on the wall for hormones and every company was having a barnburner type of sale to get rid of their remaining product.

I ordered from a small online company only later to find out I got taken and there was no doubt they were either a fly-by-night "company" that got their tens of thousands of dollars and disappeared or were (at one time anyway) a real company that was probably owned and operated by meatheads that thought it'd be a good idea to put a different, much weaker steriod in these orders so they could keep the more powerful things such as M1T.

After seeing everybodies' feedback on M1T I'm glad I either got a weaker 'roid, "watered down" M1T or, ideally, that my heart and arteries were able to handle the M1T with only mild to average side-effects.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pro-Hormone/Pro-Steroid History...
    By DavidCream in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 02:17 PM
  2. Best Pro-hormone/pro-steroid
    By bigdev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 05:17 PM
  3. pro-hormones vs "steroids"
    By GO_OUTSIDE! in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5