Lost a lot of bodyfat since being prescribed....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Noze View Post
    I`ve noticed that when using Concerta I am sweating all the time. Also, when the dose hits I have to run to bathroom.
    some stims will do that. its a good thing sometimes
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Since amphetamines are stimulants, would there be a danger in using other stimulants at the same time, or would it depend greatly on what the other stimulant was? ie if someone was to using Dextroamphetamine, stay away from stimulant based fat burners like alphamine etc? If appetite is already suppressed, would the fat burner help prevent muscle waste through encouraging the utilization of fat for energy?
    or just a matter of stim tolerence and personal comfort more than anything else?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    Since amphetamines are stimulants, would there be a danger in using other stimulants at the same time, or would it depend greatly on what the other stimulant was? ie if someone was to using Dextroamphetamine, stay away from stimulant based fat burners like alphamine etc? or just a matter of stim tolerence and personal comfort more than anything else?
    I believe it varies and is very individual. I take 20mg of Adderall twice a day (40mg total) and still take in caffeine (which actually potentiates the Adderall). My advice? First thing would be to make sure you don't have any cardiovascular issues (I am assuming this is Dr. prescribed). Then I would start off with small doses of given stimulant and see how it interacts with your Dex. and how you well you tolerate it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 07:29 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:49 AM
  3. Have mono :( Lost a lot of strength & size.
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 07:10 PM
  4. Lots of stuff that needs to be used..
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 01:19 PM
  5. HELP!!! I lost a lot of MUSCLE. Need advice??
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 08:01 PM