Cycles safe on the hair line

rehj

rehj

Awards
I've searched for hours for something resembling a definitive answer on this one and there seems to be several conflicting trains of thought. I thought we get it cleared up in here. For those of us who suffer from MPB what anabolic compounds (PH, steroids, etc.) are safe on the hair line? I know that everyone is different and every person reacts to substances differently, but just in general what are the safer cycles?

Thanks.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
deca?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
halo, trenazone and SD were least on thinning but they still made me shed. havent tried msten yet but supposed to be less sides

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an expert but Halodrol is mostly anabolic and has a small androgenic ratio, so it should be easy on the hair line. Stay away from DHT derivatives or steroids that convert to DHT.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
halo, trenazone and SD were least on thinning but they still made me shed. havent tried msten yet but supposed to be less sides

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Var is supposed to be great

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Havoc raped my hairline. Avoid det one like the plague

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
I've searched for hours for something resembling a definitive answer on this one and there seems to be several conflicting trains of thought. I thought we get it cleared up in here. For those of us who suffer from MPB what anabolic compounds (PH, steroids, etc.) are safe on the hair line? I know that everyone is different and every person reacts to substances differently, but just in general what are the safer cycles?

Thanks.
Any GOOD cycle is not gonna be good for the hairline. Make friends with a Bic.

Var is supposed to be great
fukking LOL

Any man suggesting that to another man should be castrated.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It appears that the inflammatory process at the follicle is mediated by the androgen receptor so any androgen should stimulate it however

It also is rich in 5 alpha reductase which will convert nandrolone from a strong AR binder to a weak one. That is why i suggested nandrolone

Of course, at high enough dosages it wont matter cuz 5ar will be overwhelmed and parent nandrolone will bind

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just wondering if steroids can cause your hair to become gray?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
aside from genetic attributes, that would indicate a copper mineral deficiency (and perhaps deficiency in other minerals, concurrently)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

never heard of any connection

stress seems to make hair go grey though. dunno if there is a cortisol connection there or not

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
stress seems to make hair go grey though. dunno if there is a cortisol connection there or not
would certainly assume so

stress causes many chain reactions in the body, the "fight or flight" reaction which is a switching on of our sympathetic nervous system, which in turn causes our heart and nervous system to speed up..

all of this physiological activity demands a lot of quick energy, so the adrenal glands are called upon to release adrenaline, aldosterone, and cortisol in large amounts.

aldosterone specifically, can cause a couple of things to happen:
first - aldosterone causes the kidneys to retain sodium, which is needed in large amounts for the conduction of sympathetic neural pathways and cell permeability
also - copper is also retained by the kidneys for its stimulating effect on the nervous system as well as its effect of raising sodium levels
reactions also include: magnesium and zinc are excreted in large amounts through the kidneys..this is because zinc and magnesium are relaxing to the musculature and nervous system (is why magnesium is used for muscle cramps and to calm the mind)
end result: water retention follows the sodium retention, so blood volume increases, which raises blood pressure..
back to copper & zinc: these two minerals affect one another closely..when one of them rises, the other one falls, and vice versa
so - in two ways, zinc is being suppressed during a stress reaction; when zinc and magnesium become depleted, this can lead to severe health problems due to the utmost importance that these to minerals serve in the body..this in turn causes alteration to copper values/functions in the body

all of this to say: the importance of keeping a correct mineral balance is essential imo, and lack of balance/deficiency in such leads to many of these phenomena (gray hair etc) that we "guess" as to the cause of
again of course genetics plays a huge role, but so does proper mineral balance

:)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
cortisol raises blood pressure by making the blood vessels more sensitive to the constrictive effects of adrenaline. It also releases glucose stores from the liver for energy, and fatty acids from fat stores for energy, as well as amino acids from protein tissue for energy (via gluconeogenesis). All of this to support the physiological demands of stress

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
cortisol raises blood pressure by making the blood vessels more sensitive to the constrictive effects of adrenaline. It also releases glucose stores from the liver for energy, and fatty acids from fat stores for energy, as well as amino acids from protein tissue for energy (via gluconeogenesis). All of this to support the physiological demands of stress
true..perhaps i should have tied in with the relative amounts of stress then, ie high amounts
physiological responses can only handle "so much" before they tap into other resources for fortification
combine this with steroid use - which is skewing many physiological/hormonal functions anyway..
you have a great many interractions going on

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I will be 30 this year, so I guess some gray is to be expected.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Well, I will be 30 this year, so I guess some gray is to be expected.
ha - i popped my first gray at 17 (stress-induced, definitively)
it slowed after that and remained nonexistent until my late 30s..
now 41, i am seeing more & more all the time :shrug:
i embrace it

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
i embrace it
Bitches love silver foxes

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Bitches love silver foxes
dig it
i think i'll end up like one of them gray/silver/dark haired mixes that looks cool & ages well
(hell - they even make a just-for-men version that actually AIMS for this mix LOL)
:p

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
fukking LOL

Any man suggesting that to another man should be castrated.
Huh? Everywhere you read people say anavar is safe on people's hairlines. Just google "anavar + hair loss"

G

GigaPaladin

Awards
Anavar for pills, Deca for injectables

These are the things we know

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Huh? Everywhere you read people say anavar is safe on people's hairlines. Just google "anavar + hair loss"
Who need hair, its a wast of time and effort and besides, being bald gives me all kinds of extra vascularized skin to apply transdermals to. That and wind rain sleet or shine I'm always good to go. Intentional Baldness rocks !!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i embrace it

two words

grecian formula

that stuff has saved my head and my self confidence.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Who need hair, its a wast of time and effort and besides, being bald gives me all kinds of extra vascularized skin to apply transdermals to. That and wind rain sleet or shine I'm always good to go. Intentional Baldness rocks !!
Your head has a good shape for it a lot of white dudes go around looking awful. They all convince each other look fine but they don't.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
grecian ftw eh?

and bald is beautiful?

wow, so many options