Hey PA : N-Coumaroyldopamine , N-Caffeoyldopamine

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
So studies have shown N-Coumaroyldopamine , N-Caffeoyldopamine are beta-2 agonist and increases cAMP...but in a test booster like PR-XT isn't that a bit counterproductive?

In the sense that cAMP and mTOR can't function at the same time. I know Salbutamol, another beta-2 agonist, has shown lean mass gains but I'm confused in how this works out considering the half life.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You should start by asking yourself:

What is mTOR?
What is cAMP?

That will pretty much answer your questions

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
You should start by asking yourself:

What is mTOR?
What is cAMP?

That will pretty much answer your questions

I know what they are, mammalian target of rapamycin, which is the anabolic or growth factor where as activated protein kinase is the regulation of metabolism, which also deals with prolonging life etc.

I know they can't function at the same time, what I'm asking is, how can PR-XT induce anabolism, when the initial dose would induce cAMP.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I know what they are, mammalian target of rapamycin, which is the anabolic or growth factor where as activated protein kinase is the regulation of metabolism, which also deals with prolonging life etc.

I know they can't function at the same time, what I'm asking is, how can PR-XT induce anabolism, when the initial dose would induce cAMP.
But see, you don't know what they are. cAMP is not AMPK. A second messenger is very different from a primary pathway of metabolic regulation.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established