Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
would it help if i blew up your board with questions on prototype products? they would be kegit questions, not facepalmers

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
would it help if i blew up your board with questions on prototype products? they would be kegit questions, not facepalmers

Do it...Prototype's products are f'kin great! Only problem is only being able to run one at a time....ya know, limited effective surface area for application. Or is there a novel way of using more than one at a time w/o suffering absorption issues?

PA, now that Pump Spray is out, what do you have in the pipeline for us? Any hints?

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Let me start some threads asking for your input on stacking BCAA's with my preworkout.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
board admin said i cant discuss my products on this forum unfortuntately

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Actually I've heard that they go well with twigs and berries lol

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Amputation is the new diet. It's for hardcore dieters only.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
Stay in America we seriously are lacking in the innovation and kick ass department

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about this for some 'advanced discussion'...

Will E-Pharm or Prototype have any presence at the Predator stand for BodyPower?

If you don't know the answer straight away that's fine. This one is a real thinker.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Is there any supplements on the market that can boost HGH levels a significant amount. There are plenty that make good claims but I've always been skeptical. At best they help me sleep a little better.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
How about this for some 'advanced discussion'...

Will E-Pharm or Prototype have any presence at the Predator stand for BodyPower?

If you don't know the answer straight away that's fine. This one is a real thinker.
I dont know what BodyPower is

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Is there any supplements on the market that can boost HGH levels a significant amount. There are plenty that make good claims but I've always been skeptical. At best they help me sleep a little better.
plenty of amino acids have been shown to spike gh when taken on an empty stomach

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
plenty of amino acids have been shown to spike gh when taken on an empty stomach
Thanks any suggestions on which ones show the most promise or a recommended dosage.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Thanks any suggestions on which ones show the most promise or a recommended dosage.
I dont think there is much potential benefit to playing around with amino acids for spiking gh. so my recommend dosage is no

burpees

Banned
Awards
If money wasn't a issue what would be your all time favorite stack to run that the supplements can be bought thru nutraplanet

Endurance and training
Overall health
Lean out
Bulk
Etc

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

Really a DHT precursor? Or more or less DHEA (like someone told me)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know what BodyPower is
I guess that answers my question lol.

It is a fitness expo in England. Companies usually do this thing called 'promotion' to help sell products. There was me hoping to try a Clearshot sample!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
If money wasn't a issue what would be your all time favorite stack to run that the supplements can be bought thru nutraplanet

Endurance and training
Overall health
Lean out
Bulk
Etc
most of my supplements are stuff that you cant buy at nutra planet cuz they arent avaialble to anyone but other than that i take coq10 and NAC and vitamin mineral and vitamin D and melatonin before bed sometimes. I add or subtract other stuff from time to time

I am a chemist who develops supplements and ways to manufacture new ones. I am not a trainer or diet guru or someone who thinks about stacks for athletes much at all

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
oh and if money werent an issue i would be eating sashimi for dinner every night. i wouldnt really be placing orders at NP. No offense to NP

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

Really a DHT precursor? Or more or less DHEA (like someone told me)

that is epiandrosterone. two step precursor to dht

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

It is a fitness expo in England. Companies usually do this thing called 'promotion' to help sell products. There was me hoping to try a Clearshot sample!

We do "promotion" in the states here and there, but we dont know anything about this. If Reggie or someone wants to promote our stuff there we can help him out

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

isnt dmaa banned in england?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats ure thoughts on [FONT=arial, helvetica]25R-Diol ?
usless ?
[/FONT]

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isnt dmaa banned in england?
Honestly, I am not sure how retailers are approaching the MHRA ruling. Loads of ingredients shouldn't be sold but very few retailers seem to have pulled products from their sites from what I can see. Just do what other companies do and leave it off the label lol.

Ceredumbellum

Awards
PA, I see lots of questions being asked in this thread and more posts are good, but you're talking about more THREADS in the "Advanced Discussion with Patrick Arnold" section, right? I don't think anybody wants to see this shut down, so I'm on board to do whatever it takes to keep this bad boy up and running. For a guy like me who has spent his entire adult life dabbling in everything supplement and bodybuilding related, I think it's f.u.c.k.i.n.g. awesome that I can get on here and pick your brain from time-to-time. So if it's more threads, more posts or both I for one will do my part to keep this thing alive. I hope everybody else will, too. This particular forum is the only reason I joined this site and I wouldn't have much of a reason to come back if they got rid of it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard PA is on Biden's ban list for the next amendment to dshea

Get while the gettins good PA! I heard theirs a nice beach front compound on the market in Belize. I think it has chemistry equipment too, so you'd be all set! Just ask McAffee

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA, I see lots of questions being asked in this thread and more posts are good, but you're talking about more THREADS in the "Advanced Discussion with Patrick Arnold" section, right? I don't think anybody wants to see this shut down, so I'm on board to do whatever it takes to keep this bad boy up and running. For a guy like me who has spent his entire adult life dabbling in everything supplement and bodybuilding related, I think it's f.u.c.k.i.n.g. awesome that I can get on here and pick your brain from time-to-time. So if it's more threads, more posts or both I for one will do my part to keep this thing alive. I hope everybody else will, too. This particular forum is the only reason I joined this site and I wouldn't have much of a reason to come back if they got rid of it.

thanks. i guess what i meant was more threads. i dont follow any of the other forums here so maybe some of the questions asked on those forums can be asked here too, if they are not dumb questions

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks. i guess what i meant was more threads. i dont follow any of the other forums here so maybe some of the questions asked on those forums can be asked here too, if they are not dumb questions
oh, so now you're imposing conditions on us..I CEE how it is...

:popworm:

btw: <3 PA (in a non gay way of course)