If people dont start posting here more

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I guess that answers my question lol.

It is a fitness expo in England. Companies usually do this thing called 'promotion' to help sell products. There was me hoping to try a Clearshot sample!

We do "promotion" in the states here and there, but we dont know anything about this. If Reggie or someone wants to promote our stuff there we can help him out
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I guess that answers my question lol.

It is a fitness expo in England. Companies usually do this thing called 'promotion' to help sell products. There was me hoping to try a Clearshot sample!
    isnt dmaa banned in england?
    •   

3. whats ure thoughts on 25R-Diol ?
    usless ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    isnt dmaa banned in england?
    Honestly, I am not sure how retailers are approaching the MHRA ruling. Loads of ingredients shouldn't be sold but very few retailers seem to have pulled products from their sites from what I can see. Just do what other companies do and leave it off the label lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    oh and if money werent an issue i would be eating sashimi for dinner every night. i wouldnt really be placing orders at NP. No offense to NP
    Hahahahaha Fasho
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    oh please do
    Hahahaha.

7. PA, I see lots of questions being asked in this thread and more posts are good, but you're talking about more THREADS in the "Advanced Discussion with Patrick Arnold" section, right? I don't think anybody wants to see this shut down, so I'm on board to do whatever it takes to keep this bad boy up and running. For a guy like me who has spent his entire adult life dabbling in everything supplement and bodybuilding related, I think it's f.u.c.k.i.n.g. awesome that I can get on here and pick your brain from time-to-time. So if it's more threads, more posts or both I for one will do my part to keep this thing alive. I hope everybody else will, too. This particular forum is the only reason I joined this site and I wouldn't have much of a reason to come back if they got rid of it.

8. I heard PA is on Biden's ban list for the next amendment to dshea

Get while the gettins good PA! I heard theirs a nice beach front compound on the market in Belize. I think it has chemistry equipment too, so you'd be all set! Just ask McAffee
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

9. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    whats ure thoughts on 25R-Diol ?
    usless ?

i dont have any experience with it

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    PA, I see lots of questions being asked in this thread and more posts are good, but you're talking about more THREADS in the "Advanced Discussion with Patrick Arnold" section, right? I don't think anybody wants to see this shut down, so I'm on board to do whatever it takes to keep this bad boy up and running. For a guy like me who has spent his entire adult life dabbling in everything supplement and bodybuilding related, I think it's f.u.c.k.i.n.g. awesome that I can get on here and pick your brain from time-to-time. So if it's more threads, more posts or both I for one will do my part to keep this thing alive. I hope everybody else will, too. This particular forum is the only reason I joined this site and I wouldn't have much of a reason to come back if they got rid of it.

thanks. i guess what i meant was more threads. i dont follow any of the other forums here so maybe some of the questions asked on those forums can be asked here too, if they are not dumb questions

11. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    thanks. i guess what i meant was more threads. i dont follow any of the other forums here so maybe some of the questions asked on those forums can be asked here too, if they are not dumb questions
    See post earlier in thread:

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme
    Let me start some threads asking for your input on stacking BCAA's with my preworkout.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    oh, so now you're imposing conditions on us..I CEE how it is...

btw: <3 PA (in a non gay way of course)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:19 AM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 06:46 PM
  3. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 12:06 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 06:54 PM
  5. when to start post cycle if you are using 4ad cyp?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 02:12 PM