Testforce 2, Erase, AnaBeta, Tribuplex 750 stacked with 11 spray?

skins1000

Awards
Ok I just got into the test booster thing, I am 31 and been training natty for over 10 years that is until three weeks ago, I just got done with the three week two dose a day loading of testforce and was stacking that with 1500 hundred mg of tribuplex a day, two weeks into this I also incorperated PES Erase into the stack at a dosage of 3 capsules a day along and AnaBeta at a dosage of 5 capsules a day. I was looking into PH'S but they all just seem to be a little more than I am willing to get into at the moment, then I came across prototype nutritions 11 spray and it was the next step I was looking for. At any rate my question is should I drop the erase if I start on the 11 spray and even with droping the erase is running the DAA, ANABETA, TRIBUPLEX, AND 11 SPRAY a good idea.

A few other thing s to consider as well.

Other currently being used supplements- Cellmass, Pumpspray, and clearshot/ jack 3d.

Current diet- 3500 to 4000 cals a day on a 40/35/25 split thats 40% protein, 35% carbs, 25% fat. the protein comes from chicken breast and ground turkey breast, carbs from black rice, sweet potatoes, whole grain pasta, beans, and the fats out side of the small amount of fat in the meat come from olive oil, grapeseed oil and mac oil. and I make a vegtable juice with my first meal of the day using broccoli, kale, carrets, beet and lemon to keep kidneys and liver etc happy.

Stats 6,3 214-217LB 13 percent BF

And yes my target is lean muscle gain

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just got into the test booster thing, I am 31 and been training natty for over 10 years that is until three weeks ago, I just got done with the three week two dose a day loading of testforce and was stacking that with 1500 hundred mg of tribuplex a day, two weeks into this I also incorperated PES Erase into the stack at a dosage of 3 capsules a day along and AnaBeta at a dosage of 5 capsules a day. I was looking into PH'S but they all just seem to be a little more than I am willing to get into at the moment, then I came across prototype nutritions 11 spray and it was the next step I was looking for. At any rate my question is should I drop the erase if I start on the 11 spray and even with droping the erase is running the DAA, ANABETA, TRIBUPLEX, AND 11 SPRAY a good idea.

A few other thing s to consider as well.

Other currently being used supplements- Cellmass, Pumpspray, and clearshot/ jack 3d.

Current diet- 3500 to 4000 cals a day on a 40/35/25 split thats 40% protein, 35% carbs, 25% fat. the protein comes from chicken breast and ground turkey breast, carbs from black rice, sweet potatoes, whole grain pasta, beans, and the fats out side of the small amount of fat in the meat come from olive oil, grapeseed oil and mac oil. and I make a vegtable juice with my first meal of the day using broccoli, kale, carrets, beet and lemon to keep kidneys and liver etc happy.

Stats 6,3 214-217LB 13 percent BF

And yes my target is lean muscle gain
I don't think you'd lose much dropping the Erase. 11-Spray doesn't seem to cause me any estrogen related symptoms and I am prone to them. I run Testforce2 alongside the 11 and it works well I notice no shutdown on my normal 4 week cycle , though I do use and AI after just for insurance

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i would take the 11 spray alone and then cycle off with a daa product and maybe some of the other stuff

its hard for me to say much about some competitors products because some of them are just mysteries to me