Trenazone

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Pat,

Can you explain how a product that attaches to the progesterone receptor, as opposed to the testosterone receptor, can be anabolic?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dienolone is a powerful ally.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Pat,

Can you explain how a product that attaches to the progesterone receptor, as opposed to the testosterone receptor, can be anabolic?

It cant be.

However many anabolic steroids can bind strongly to both the androgen and progesterone receptor. The anabolic activity is solely manifested through the androgen receptor binding

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
For some reason Tren based supps tend to work better for me than actual testosterone. You would think it would be the other way.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For some reason Tren based supps tend to work better for me than actual testosterone. You would think it would be the other way.
Feel the power of the Tren side.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
trenbolone is more potent than testosterone and it has a higher binding capacity for the AR.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
trenbolone is more potent than testosterone and it has a higher binding capacity for the AR.
"Use the Tren Pat"..."Pat, the Tren will be with you!"