Can DAA Maintain Testicular Function While on Cycle?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if you've seen anything to support this. I am currently testing the theory and if shrinkage is any kind of indicator it seems to be working

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
DAA help naturally to raise you test level. Your balls will shrink if you take synthetic stuff so your body does not have to make it anymore.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i dont hear reports of people tracking their hormones on cycle while taking daa. we would need real people to try and report

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
DAA help naturally to raise you test level. Your balls will shrink if you take synthetic stuff so your body does not have to make it anymore.

this is an advance section, people here are assumed to have this knowledge

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
I would say it's a give take sort of scenario. My hypothesis is that DAA will likely not work to kick up test production like hcg works considering hcg is a hormone and DAA itself is not. But this is just a gross over-analysis; I am no biochemist, biologist, or MD and of course I too would like to see this tested. It could save people quite a bit of money and potential legal issues if DAA works similarly to hcg.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I would say it's a give take sort of scenario. My hypothesis is that DAA will likely not work to kick up test production like hcg works considering hcg is a hormone and DAA itself is not. But this is just a gross over-analysis; I am no biochemist, biologist, or MD and of course I too would like to see this tested. It could save people quite a bit of money and potential legal issues if DAA works similarly to hcg.
I don't think that there's relevence of hcg being a hormone and DAA not being a hormone. They both release a cascade of hormones.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have used DAA while "on cycle" and I seem to recover quicker at the end of my cycle and have a little less shutdown during. No blood tests just anecdotal evidence.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA has a strong affect on e2 levels whether going natural or on test in my experience. I personally don't like it and it really messed with a couple of guys I train with that took it while on TRT. Killed libido and raised e2 significantly.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
DAA has a strong affect on e2 levels whether going natural or on test in my experience. I personally don't like it and it really messed with a couple of guys I train with that took it while on TRT. Killed libido and raised e2 significantly.
So if you think about it... It was working... Right¿

E2 is Estradiol, and it comes from cholesterol and androstenedione is the key intermediary. So if DAA raises test/androstenedione and androstenedione is converted to testosterone, which in turn undergoes conversion to estradiol by way of aromatase. So you take DAA and boost testosterone and then you take an AI with DAA like Formestane you got a great combo! Elevated test and low E via suicide inhibitor. Find ur sweet spot of Formestane while keepin it low dose just enough to keep e2 in check. Once you stop the supplements you won't get rebound and your body will adjust to its natural homeostasis levels.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, not necessarily. Test stayed the same and lowered on a test and E2 raised. A killed libido and increased E2 level doesn't mean a product is working, it means it is having a hormonal effect- that's all.

I mean, I guess "working" could be a subjective view.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Actually, not necessarily. Test stayed the same and lowered on a test and E2 raised. A killed libido and increased E2 level doesn't mean a product is working, it means it is having a hormonal effect- that's all.

I mean, I guess "working" could be a subjective view.
True... That's weird... It's hard cause you try and explain an occurrence based on science but the fact is we are individuals and don't all necessarily react the same way to compounds.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the funny thing about supplements and why I tell people, get your diet dialed in and maximize your workouts to whatever goal you are trying to achieve before adding in a variable. Only then can you tell what is going to work for you- or if it is doing anything at all.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
sheesh colbert kills me sometimes lol..

agree here with kisaj

i'm no biologist either but bottom line synthetic hormones will override natty production, period
you are not tricking the body back into homeostasis, overriding strong synthetic action with nonhormonal amino acid tactics, or any other nonhormonal product for that matter, whether or not they cause some hormonal response

not gonna happen, and the e2 response i find to be troubling not a positive

while the idea sounds good 'in theory', i do not find it to be plausible at all