Ur Spray + Albuterol for Summer?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what do you guys think about this as a cutting stack in the near future? trying to stay away from any cycles because i like bulking/recomping with those. really interested in what good ol PA thinks

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about this as a cutting stack in the near future? trying to stay away from any cycles because i like bulking/recomping with those. really interested in what good ol PA thinks

beta2 agonists like albuterol dont really work well after a couple of weeks

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I've used this combo. Patrick is correct Albuterol works well for a week or two and seem to have little effect after. So I used it week on and week off, seemed to work well.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
beta2 agonists like albuterol dont really work well after a couple of weeks
yea i sould of clarified. i plan on doing a 2 on-2 off deal with the albuterol while possibly running either Ur spray or 7-spray for a month or two straight

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
yea i sould of clarified. i plan on doing a 2 on-2 off deal with the albuterol while possibly running either Ur spray or 7-spray for a month or two straight
That sounds like a good plan, I'd opt for the UR Spray, just my personal preference