DAA length of cycle

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Hi guys I'm new on here. I got a question to throw out there because I have heard varying answers. I am currently at the end of an 8 week DAA ( performance edge) and a-hd ( bpi) stack. I have been told I can run the DAA daily forever.
I am 32 years old.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hi guys I'm new on here. I got a question to throw out there because I have heard varying answers. I am currently at the end of an 8 week DAA ( performance edge) and a-hd ( bpi) stack. I have been told I can run the DAA daily forever.
I am 32 years old.
Where did you hear that?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would not run it "forever"....personally i think you are at the point to take a break for a few

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I actually read it and was also told it by a couple employees of a unnamed store.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I actually read it and was also told it by a couple employees of a unnamed store.
please do yourself a favor and search this forum, daa based thread topics are a dime a dozen. do not listen to your previous sources

M.Haroutunian

Awards
I am 32 years old.
I've heard you want to use DAA for 8 weeks max then take 4 weeks off. I would also make sure you are getting in your BCAAs due to the fact your weight training will become more intense, so you want to get in those BCAAs in to help with recovery.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've heard you want to use DAA for 8 weeks max then take 4 weeks off. I would also make sure you are getting in your BCAAs due to the fact your weight training will become more intense, so you want to get in those BCAAs in to help with recovery.
Meh

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Here's some more advice. The people at those stores are brainless idiots

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
No one knows if there are problems taking DAA at 3 grams a day without stop. But no one knows if there are not problems either

its like this with alot of things. even things we generally regard as safe. thats why its best to cycle stuff. play it cautious

with DAA perhaps take for three months and then take 1-3 months off

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The most recent human trial did under 3 grams for 3 months without issue.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Thanks guys for all the feedback made a newbie feel welcome

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
The study Coop posted shows 2.66g - I've read 3g being the "sweet spot"

Just out of curiousity, Say someone had just one bottle laying around & wanted to maximize what they had, What sort of effectiveness could be expected at a dosing of say 1.5 or 2grams per day?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
The study Coop posted shows 2.66g - I've read 3g being the "sweet spot"

Just out of curiousity, Say someone had just one bottle laying around & wanted to maximize what they had, What sort of effectiveness could be expected at a dosing of say 1.5 or 2grams per day?

nobody knows what the maximum effective dose is. it might not matter all that much as long as its close to 2-3 grams a day

the reason why they used 2.66 grams is because that is how much DAA is in 3 grams of sodium d-aspartate. 3 grams is an even number and its in the general range of expected active dose

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks PA!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
nobody knows what the maximum effective dose is. it might not matter all that much as long as its close to 2-3 grams a daythe reason why they used 2.66 grams is because that is how much DAA is in 3 grams of sodium d-aspartate. 3 grams is an even number and its in the general range of expected active dose
Is that why? That was my initial instinct but then my calculations came out to 2.48g DAA per 3g NaDAA.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm at a loss. If we use physiological pH, they are even further from the 2.66g DAA claim since aspartic acid would be deprotonated.

woops i read it wrong

2.66 g of daa is 20 mmols of DAA. Thats why they used that number

they neutralized that with NaOH to form sodium DAA solution

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
woops i read it wrong

2.66 g of daa is 20 mmols of DAA. Thats why they used that number

they neutralized that with NaOH to form sodium DAA solution
Ah that makes more sense. Note that there was also a testosterone increase found in this study as well (after 3 months). So compensatory mechanisms for elevated LH/testosterone don't seem to kick in, at least at the 3-month mark. This is probably due to the dual hypothalamic-testicular action of DAA.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sodium daa vs regular d aspartic? What's the difference

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Sodium daa vs regular d aspartic? What's the difference
sodium is more soluble

calcium chelate is way more soluble

i sell the chelate

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks PA!
I've used it non stop for at least a year in the six gram a day range with no ill effect ...except vicious morning wood:evil:

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Do I have to use an AI like Erase with DAA to block the supposed estrogen?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Do I have to use an AI like Erase with DAA to block the supposed estrogen?
no, you do not unless you already have issues, in other words, if you are not unusually sensitive to estrogen it's not necessary.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed if you run it with erase yol reap more benefits but you can do it solo. I find it fine to solo daa and it works nicely.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Agreed if you run it with erase yol reap more benefits but you can do it solo. I find it fine to solo daa and it works nicely.
If you add an AI your are probably going to boost your T levels even more. Rather than an over the counter estrogen controller, I would use something like arimidex or letro but thats just me