any lean muscle supplements I could take?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan

I was just wondering. I probably won't do any anabolics yet cause I'm kind of freaked out at the thought of not growing anymore ever and possibly losing hair. It just pisses me off to see all these bastard kids that have lifted for 6 months already on their 3rd cycle and getting bigger and stronger than me . I'm still keeping up strength wise at least.
    just remember, the majority of the kids that do that so quickly arnt just the quitters, but they never learned their basics like how to diet. they will lose it all once they stop. its really soemthing when you can crank out 280 for reps on the bench all natty. the gear user kids will never dream of that strength because they dont know how to trai or eat correctly

2. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    I was just wondering. I probably won't do any anabolics yet cause I'm kind of freaked out at the thought of not growing anymore ever and possibly losing hair. It just pisses me off to see all these bastard kids that have lifted for 6 months already on their 3rd cycle and getting bigger and stronger than me . I'm still keeping up strength wise at least.
    in the long run they will probably not reach their full potential as they would have if they had lifted natural for years first
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    just remember, the majority of the kids that do that so quickly arnt just the quitters, but they never learned their basics like how to diet. they will lose it all once they stop. its really soemthing when you can crank out 280 for reps on the bench all natty. the gear user kids will never dream of that strength because they dont know how to trai or eat correctly
    I agree. Most of the kids my age will take PHs just to bench 225 and not even squat 315 . I actually know of 2 kids who have taken 5 cycles of stuff like Ultradrol and Halovar and still bench around 175. It's pretty sad.

4. How solid is your diet? I've found that on a cut taking R-ala, chromium, vanadyl sulfate around my large carbs meals was very effective. Natty stack could be a good non ph that works great for recomps..
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    How solid is your diet? I've found that on a cut taking R-ala, chromium, vanadyl sulfate around my large carbs meals was very effective. Natty stack could be a good non ph that works great for recomps..
    Chromium and vanadyl are poor supplements. R-ALA, however, is a good recommendation, however I prefer the sodium salt due to its inability to polymerize over time and/or with heat.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 09:02 AM
  3. Best Supplement for Lean Muscle Gain?
    By 2 Real in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 02:56 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:52 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 01:46 PM