any lean muscle supplements I could take?
- 11-29-2012, 01:59 PM
- 11-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Does anybody else feel bad for patrick having to deal with the most basic of questions in the "advanced discussion" thread? Lol
11-29-2012, 04:43 PM
E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition
11-29-2012, 04:47 PM
11-30-2012, 09:38 PM
11-30-2012, 10:31 PM
just remember, the majority of the kids that do that so quickly arnt just the quitters, but they never learned their basics like how to diet. they will lose it all once they stop. its really soemthing when you can crank out 280 for reps on the bench all natty. the gear user kids will never dream of that strength because they dont know how to trai or eat correctlyOriginally Posted by AlexErdellan
12-01-2012, 08:16 AM
12-14-2012, 11:22 AM
12-14-2012, 02:00 PM
How solid is your diet? I've found that on a cut taking R-ala, chromium, vanadyl sulfate around my large carbs meals was very effective. Natty stack could be a good non ph that works great for recomps..
Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
12-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By loopy107 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:18 PM
- By swollen87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:02 AM
- By 2 Real in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:56 PM
- By thescorp75 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 27Last Post: 03-06-2008, 11:52 PM
- By bishop17 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-30-2007, 12:46 PM