Oral administration of pregnenolone, DHEA, and GSE

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I got my hands on a bottle of AndroDrive V3 and I am guessing that Prototype will be straying from pregnenolone and DHEA topicals after what happened to Primordial Performance. If I'm wrong, let me know. However, I have a question anyway. I read up on the interaction of grapefruit seed extract and steroid hormones and I'm fairly certain that the GSE will raise the plasma concentration of these hormones in the blood and most likely sustain them longer in the bloodstream as well. I know that AndroDrive V3 has been a great product for me, but in reality I have a couple months to find an alternative.

Patrick, in your opinion what would be your recommended starting point for dosing the combination of GSE + preg + DHEA? Do you 'think' or 'know' that it's worth going this route? Thanks for your help.

I was thinking of:

225mg of GSE

NutriBiotic CapsulesPlus contain CITRICIDAL®. CITRICIDAL is a natural quaternary compound synthesized from the seed and pulp of certified organically grown grapefruit. The process converts the grapefruit bioflavonoids (polyphenolics) into an extremely potent compound that has been proven highly effective in numerous application. CITRICIDAL is used by healthcare professionals worldwide as nutritional support for individuals with certain health concerns.

300mg of Qunol (Coenzyme Q10 w/ absorption complex very similar to PP's)

It contains polysorbate 80, MCTs, hydroxylated lecithin, and some other goodies...

DHEA - same dose as AndroDrive V3 - 200mg

Pregnenolone - same as AndroDrive V3 - 50mg

When I would take pregnenolone from Source Naturals, I'd take 50mg, 2x a day and did fine, so I figure that by keeping the dose the same (probably a bit higher due to the additional weight of the enanthoxy ester attachment), it should be a suitable replacement.

Thoughts on this? Thank you again.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Should be good for brain function.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Should be good for brain function.
Andrew, thanks for your reply. Good to see you here as always. Yeah, the Androdrive V3 was Godsend for (and is, I scored another bottle) brain function and of course, the brain controls just about everything so it had the trickle-down effect for all other areas (sex drive, libido, fatloss, appetite, mood, etc.)

I was reading that the enanthoxy ester attachment at the 3 beta position is for bioavailability and not the half-life. Since I'm not really concerned with bioavailability, as I would honestly think that the GSE, hydroxylated lecithin, MCTs, and a few other things would enhance the absorption and increase the half life as it is. Feel me?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Andrew, thanks for your reply. Good to see you here as always. Yeah, the Androdrive V3 was Godsend for (and is, I scored another bottle) brain function and of course, the brain controls just about everything so it had the trickle-down effect for all other areas (sex drive, libido, fatloss, appetite, mood, etc.)

I was reading that the enanthoxy ester attachment at the 3 beta position is for bioavailability and not the half-life. Since I'm not really concerned with bioavailability, as I would honestly think that the GSE, hydroxylated lecithin, MCTs, and a few other things would enhance the absorption and increase the half life as it is. Feel me?
I gotcha, I wonder if naringin would have the same effect as the GSE? I personally only need topical magnesium to achieve the effect you are using with these hormones. I love how my tolerance to stims never goes away, my mood is always but of course always on the get stuff done aggressive mode. DHEA is truly crucial to everyday functioning, and a lot of people neglect it.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I got my hands on a bottle of AndroDrive V3 and I am guessing that Prototype will be straying from pregnenolone and DHEA topicals after what happened to Primordial Performance. If I'm wrong, let me know. However, I have a question anyway. I read up on the interaction of grapefruit seed extract and steroid hormones and I'm fairly certain that the GSE will raise the plasma concentration of these hormones in the blood and most likely sustain them longer in the bloodstream as well. I know that AndroDrive V3 has been a great product for me, but in reality I have a couple months to find an alternative.

Patrick, in your opinion what would be your recommended starting point for dosing the combination of GSE + preg + DHEA? Do you 'think' or 'know' that it's worth going this route? Thanks for your help.

I was thinking of:

225mg of GSE

NutriBiotic CapsulesPlus contain CITRICIDAL®. CITRICIDAL is a natural quaternary compound synthesized from the seed and pulp of certified organically grown grapefruit. The process converts the grapefruit bioflavonoids (polyphenolics) into an extremely potent compound that has been proven highly effective in numerous application. CITRICIDAL is used by healthcare professionals worldwide as nutritional support for individuals with certain health concerns.

300mg of Qunol (Coenzyme Q10 w/ absorption complex very similar to PP's)

It contains polysorbate 80, MCTs, hydroxylated lecithin, and some other goodies...

DHEA - same dose as AndroDrive V3 - 200mg

Pregnenolone - same as AndroDrive V3 - 50mg

When I would take pregnenolone from Source Naturals, I'd take 50mg, 2x a day and did fine, so I figure that by keeping the dose the same (probably a bit higher due to the additional weight of the enanthoxy ester attachment), it should be a suitable replacement.

Thoughts on this? Thank you again.

I have no idea,. Sorry

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea,. Sorry
Patrick, I can understand your reluctance to answer. I know that you have subforums here that discuss questions and issues with your products, etc. The government might regulate your creativity when it comes to releasing products, however, I hope that you're not constraining your thoughts on the matter due to reasons other than you not having any input on the topic. This is an advanced discussion and this is your subforum, so it is your rules. So thank you for your assistance, I'm sorry you can not offer any insight.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Androdrive also had the 7,8 benzoflavone. This is the compound I will miss most.
I do appreciate the qualities of the compound! I just don't really need it for the anti-anxiety properties though.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha, I wonder if naringin would have the same effect as the GSE? I personally only need topical magnesium to achieve the effect you are using with these hormones. I love how my tolerance to stims never goes away, my mood is always but of course always on the get stuff done aggressive mode. DHEA is truly crucial to everyday functioning, and a lot of people neglect it.
Naringin and Bioperine were something I was thinking about... Well, actually naringin fled my mind until you mentioned it again, though I will have to perform some research onto how the 2 effect hormone absorption, because certain 'absorption enhancers' can have the inverse effect on some compounds.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Naringin and Bioperine were something I was thinking about... Well, actually naringin fled my mind until you mentioned it again, though I will have to perform some research onto how the 2 effect hormone absorption, because certain 'absorption enhancers' can have the inverse effect on some compounds.
Just keep in mind both DHEA and naringin can be quite estrogenic.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Patrick, I can understand your reluctance to answer. I know that you have subforums here that discuss questions and issues with your products, etc. The government might regulate your creativity when it comes to releasing products, however, I hope that you're not constraining your thoughts on the matter due to reasons other than you not having any input on the topic. This is an advanced discussion and this is your subforum, so it is your rules. So thank you for your assistance, I'm sorry you can not offer any insight.
i actually dont know. i am not avoiding anything