Soy Lecithin in my CLA - AnabolicMinds.com

Soy Lecithin in my CLA

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Soy Lecithin in my CLA

Just bought some CLA caps today, Soy Lecithin appears on the ingridient list.
    I just cut all of my soy intake a month ago and started taking Estrogen Inhibitors (PES Erase) and aling with diet and excersise have seen great results.

Will the Soy Lecithin encrease my estrogen levels and mess up my progress, I got a bit scheptical and decided not to take the pills and look for CLA pills with no soy on them, is this a good move are am I overreacting to seeing the word "soy" on the label?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by josegarcia View Post
    I just cut all of my soy intake a month ago and started taking Estrogen Inhibitors (PES Erase) and aling with diet and excersise have seen great results.

Will the Soy Lecithin encrease my estrogen levels and mess up my progress, I got a bit scheptical and decided not to take the pills and look for CLA pills with no soy on them, is this a good move are am I overreacting to seeing the word "soy" on the label?
    Ditch the CLA altogether it is completely useless unless you are morbidly obese...and even then it's not even that helpful.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by josegarcia View Post

soy lecithin should not contain any appreciable amount of estrogenic isoflavones
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 09:52 PM
  2. Emu Oil Helps Tendonitis (at least in my case)
    By Blacksmith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:45 PM
  3. crystals in my liquid nolva, wtf?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 10:58 PM
  4. Gained a few lbs in my waist fo ya
    By WYD02 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 05:59 AM