UA + TUDCA?

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Hey Patrick Arnold,

I was just thinking, would the inclusion of TUDCA in an oral Ursolic Acid product promote absorption? It supposedly enhances the absorption of oral androgens, and I've read that UA is supposed to be taken with fats for enhanced absorption.

Worthwhile endeavor?

Thanks,

Rambo.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hey Patrick Arnold,I was just thinking, would the inclusion of TUDCA in an oral Ursolic Acid product promote absorption? It supposedly enhances the absorption of oral androgens, and I've read that UA is supposed to be taken with fats for enhanced absorption.Worthwhile endeavor?Thanks,Rambo.
i wasnt aware of tudca helping absorption of steroids. i thought it was taken to protect the liverit is a bile acid so maybe it could help dissolution into fats, but i dunno if that really would make much difference

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I feel like I read something by Jake Antaeus about the aid in absorption, but I might be wrong.

Maybe you've already been over this, but what about the use of cyclodextrins for increased absorption?

Thanks.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I feel like I read something by Jake Antaeus about the aid in absorption, but I might be wrong.

Maybe you've already been over this, but what about the use of cyclodextrins for increased absorption?

Thanks.
Or liposomes?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
u cannot just take cyclodextrins and hope they help absorption

ingredients have to be complexed into the cyclodextrin. that wont happen in your gut

Unclebuck

Awards
What's wrong with you people? This was covered by Patrick Arnold in the December 2002 issue of Meso-rx.( Patrick Arnold archives). Pay attention! Oh.... that was twelve years ago....haha. Be careful or you may become obsessed with everything he writes. (Like me) Lol. Thank God for PA.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with you people? This was covered by Patrick Arnold in the December 2002 issue of Meso-rx.( Patrick Arnold archives). Pay attention! Oh.... that was twelve years ago....haha. Be careful or you may become obsessed with everything he writes. (Like me) Lol. Thank God for PA.
that brings back memories

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
This was covered by Patrick Arnold in the December 2002 issue of Meso-rx.( Patrick Arnold archives). Pay attention! Oh.... that was twelve years ago..
maybe Patrick also has a publication that teaches basic math skills to bodybuilders??

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I was referring to encasing UA inside the liposomes. Would this substantially increase absorption?

I am not sure but derivitization has way more potential

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
EpiStrong Supplements 19