UA + TUDCA?
- 10-27-2012, 03:26 PM
UA + TUDCA?
Hey Patrick Arnold,
I was just thinking, would the inclusion of TUDCA in an oral Ursolic Acid product promote absorption? It supposedly enhances the absorption of oral androgens, and I've read that UA is supposed to be taken with fats for enhanced absorption.
Rambo.My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
- 10-28-2012, 11:26 AM
10-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Yeah I feel like I read something by Jake Antaeus about the aid in absorption, but I might be wrong.
Maybe you've already been over this, but what about the use of cyclodextrins for increased absorption?
My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
10-29-2012, 12:50 AM
10-29-2012, 02:02 PM
10-29-2012, 02:07 PM
10-29-2012, 02:39 PM
What's wrong with you people? This was covered by Patrick Arnold in the December 2002 issue of Meso-rx.( Patrick Arnold archives). Pay attention! Oh.... that was twelve years ago....haha. Be careful or you may become obsessed with everything he writes. (Like me) Lol. Thank God for PA.
10-29-2012, 02:46 PM
10-29-2012, 09:39 PM
10-30-2012, 11:20 AM
10-30-2012, 01:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2003, 01:52 AM
- By msclbldrguy in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-09-2003, 01:00 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-29-2003, 02:03 AM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-18-2003, 04:49 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2002, 06:11 PM