efficiency of 7-methoxyflavone?

alexy89

Awards
Has anyone have details about this flavanoid, is there evidence of its effectiveness? apparently it posses potent AI properties and has creeped it's way into supps like reversitol and bioforge. Has anyone had success with 7-methoxyflavone or any of these supps as an effective AI?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone have details about this flavanoid, is there evidence of its effectiveness? apparently it posses potent AI properties and has creeped it's way into supps like reversitol and bioforge. Has anyone had success with 7-methoxyflavone or any of these supps as an effective AI?

would like to see a real in-vivo study demonstrating its efficacy in males.

in-vitro studies are contradictory on its potential

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
would like to see a real in-vivo study demonstrating its efficacy in males.

in-vitro studies are contradictory on its potential
Sad but true. Many compounds are like that; and thus I am now a pessimist in the supplement industry.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
7- meh thoxyflavone

personally never been impressed

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
dont confuse this with 5-methyl-7-methoxyisoflavone

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Quiet homo <3

So as an AI, it's essentially useless
that can only be determined by scientific testing. bloood tests would suffice

AIs arent necessarily gonna give somebody dramatic noticeable results. Hormone changes can occur without much of any subjective changes to body or mind

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Dat der refractory period

alexy89

Awards
that can only be determined by scientific testing. bloood tests would suffice

AIs arent necessarily gonna give somebody dramatic noticeable results. Hormone changes can occur without much of any subjective changes to body or mind
How about objective changes?, I here there is quite dramatic change in water excretion, causing a dryer leaner look. It seems that the only trustworthy AI with supportive evidence was 6-oxo, i found it interesting though that in the 6-oxo study body composition did not change even though testosterone went well above baseline over an 8 week period?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
How about objective changes?, I here there is quite dramatic change in water excretion, causing a dryer leaner look. It seems that the only trustworthy AI with supportive evidence was 6-oxo, i found it interesting though that in the 6-oxo study body composition did not change even though testosterone went well above baseline over an 8 week period?
That's odd, I had compositional changes while taking, definitely increased the muscularity for me.