Albuterex?

djblurr

Awards
Hi,

I'm from Australia and since the DMAA ban over here there's been a new fat burner that has taken control of the market. It's called Albuterex. I just bought a tub of this and I've gotta say, I felt like I was on speed, I was out of my mind.

Here is a link to the ingredient panel: directnutrition.com.au/media/wysiwyg/Albuterex_-_Nutritional_Info.jpg

I am very tolerant to stims, have tried pretty much all the OTC stims and nothing has made me feel close to this.

I just wanted to see what you think would be responsible for this in the ingredients?

Are we going to see these ingredients in any pre workout products soon?

Thanks for your time.

LMR01

Awards
inb4 where is your chain of custody

here is where the stim comes from

-----------------------------------------

Albuterex Shred Complex 1,750mg

Methylxanthine, N-Methyl-Tyrosine, 4-Hydroxy benzene methanol, R-Phenylalanine, B-Phenylalanine HCL, Manganese Chelate 20%, 5-Hydroxy-Theobromine

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
poor listing of ingredients on label. sorry, cant help

getyameganout

getyameganout

Awards
Im a girl white lightning was my supp before it was banned.. That gave me a kick.. However since i started taking albuterex it does nothing for me!! Amazing because for me it has no side affects. Just a fat burner.. Thats crazy how it affects you that way

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
I find this product very tricky to understand. Hence why I don't sell it in my shop.

And what are the chances of the active ingredients not being on the label.... that's assumption though.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Sorry, PA. I don't get this?
He's basically saying that he doesn't know so speculation means nothing. Hence the characters.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
He's basically saying that he doesn't know so speculation means nothing. Hence the characters.

iyes t was just random characters

maybe they werent random enough

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in this product too. So much b/s hype behind it and no one can break it down! Maybe send a letter to TGA?

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
The TGA won't care. They'll refer you to the foods standard agency who will ignore you.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The TGA won't care. They'll refer you to the foods standard agency who will ignore you.
Yup, found that out. Why wont anyone investigate food products? Its pretty screwed.

lronFist

Banned
Awards
Albuterex Shred Complex 1,750mg

Methylxanthine, N-Methyl-Tyrosine, 4-Hydroxy benzene methanol, R-Phenylalanine, B-Phenylalanine HCL, Manganese Chelate 20%, 5-Hydroxy-Theobromine

N-Methyl-tyrosine, otherwise known as "surinamine," inhibits the meta-hydroxylation (via tyrosine hydoxylase) of tyrosine into L-dopa. It was studied in the 40s-50s as an anti-hypertensive and found to be worthless compared to its alpha-methylated cousins.

It also is not a substrate for dopa decarboxylase, and so it is a metabolic dead-end.

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
The TGA have tested Albuterex and found it contains Yohimbine and other banned ingredients in Australia.

Head over to the tga australia site for the report.

LMR01

Awards
The TGA have tested Albuterex and found it contains Yohimbine and other banned ingredients in Australia.

Head over to the tga australia site for the report.
ha! thanks for the tip

undeclared ingredients ftw...

mn are a joke

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
my apologies but i did not realize the product in question was infact the very 1st Albuterex which (should be) well and truly out of circulation by now.

I do recall them changing the naming from AlbutArex to AlbutErex.

Anyway, the current batches in circulation have been recalled for the too high a caffeine dose. The current batches do not contain yohimbine and Theophylline to my knowledge.

LMR01

Awards
my apologies but i did not realize the product in question was infact the very 1st Albuterex which (should be) well and truly out of circulation by now.

I do recall them changing the naming from AlbutArex to AlbutErex.

Anyway, the current batches in circulation have been recalled for the too high a caffeine dose. The current batches do not contain yohimbine and Theophylline to my knowledge.
how would you know?

its clear they are being deliberately confusing with their labeling and now we learn of undeclared ingredients (these aren't accidental contaminants)

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
how would you know?

its clear they are being deliberately confusing with their labeling and now we learn of undeclared ingredients (these aren't accidental contaminants)
True, I don't actually know.

I have been told so and guess i'm taking their word as the truth....

But, again, I see your point in that I might not be getting the whole truth...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fightnews Supplements 0
dkgreene88 Supplements 8