pes erase

A

alexy89

Awards
I'm wanting to try an erase & DAA stack. I am new to all this hormonal manipulation, wondering what the side effects will be coming off a suicide aromotase inhibitor such as erase...will estrogen come back with vengeance!? have there been reports of this?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wanting to try an erase & DAA stack. I am new to all this hormonal manipulation, wondering what the side effects will be coming off a suicide aromotase inhibitor such as erase...will estrogen come back with vengeance!? have there been reports of this?
No, that's the whole point of the suicide inhibitor is that it wont lead to rebound.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
No, that's the whole point of the suicide inhibitor is that it wont lead to rebound.
Well it won't lead to a rebound in and of itself (i.e. an "AI induced" rebound) however, depending on the hormonal situation in the body, it's certainly possible to have high estrogen after stopping an AI, high enough to cause sides... as such in PCT for heavy cycles I recommend a SERM tapered into an AI (suicidal) tapered into I3C (inexpensive estrogen channeling agent) for an extended period (or until blood work) to avoid any possible issues.

Of course, as jimbuick has implied, there should be nothing to worry about with an AI + DAA stack such as Erase + TF2... besides going to high on the Erase dosage and getting some joint pain... oh and the negative effect on blood lipids (cholesterol) that AI's have...

A

abbey sha

Awards
Well it won't lead to a rebound in and of itself (i.e. an "AI induced" rebound) however, depending on the hormonal situation in the body, it's certainly possible to have high estrogen after stopping an AI, high enough to cause sides... as such in PCT for heavy cycles I recommend a SERM tapered into an AI (suicidal) tapered into I3C (inexpensive estrogen channeling agent) for an extended period (or until blood work) to avoid any possible issues.

Of course, as jimbuick has implied, there should be nothing to worry about with an AI + DAA stack such as Erase + TF2... besides going to high on the Erase dosage and getting some joint pain... oh and the negative effect on blood lipids (cholesterol) that AI's have...
Yes this information is correct I agree with you.

A

alexy89

Awards

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I am debating wether it will be worth the risk (taking an AI & DAA to increase test). I was theorizing that while you are taking the AI, your estrogen receptors will become hyper sensitive to estrogen due to the severe decline and once you stop taking the AI there could be potential for estrogen related sides due to the increase sensitivity and increase uptake of estrogen. What do you think?

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I am debating wether it will be worth the risk (taking an AI & DAA to increase test). I was theorizing that while you are taking the AI, your estrogen receptors will become hyper sensitive to estrogen due to the severe decline and once you stop taking the AI there could be potential for estrogen related sides due to the increase sensitivity and increase uptake of estrogen. What do you think?
I haven't read anything that suggest simply due to taking a suicidal AI and test booster for an extended period, say 8 weeks, will result in a rebound due to effects like you describe, although "uptake" is probably not an accurate term. In general, after stopping an AI, your E and T should return to baseline. The cases where folks report it doesn't (i.e. "delayed gyno") are complex, and seem to only be after strong steroid cycles that drastically disrupt the HPTA. Again, as I mentioned, if you're concerned, you can simply taper off the DAA and AI and start taking a good dose of I3C for awhile.

A

alexy89

Awards
I haven't read anything that suggest simply due to taking a suicidal AI and test booster for an extended period, say 8 weeks, will result in a rebound due to effects like you describe, although "uptake" is probably not an accurate term. In general, after stopping an AI, your E and T should return to baseline. The cases where folks report it doesn't (i.e. "delayed gyno") are complex, and seem to only be after strong steroid cycles that drastically disrupt the HPTA. Again, as I mentioned, if you're concerned, you can simply taper off the DAA and AI and start taking a good dose of I3C for awhile.
Thanks man, really helpful, I think tapering off sounds like the way to go, although how long do you recommend I taper off for? I3C also seems like a good idea. Cheers!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, really helpful, I think tapering off sounds like the way to go, although how long do you recommend I taper off for? I3C also seems like a good idea. Cheers!
Tbh it seems like you are doing some serious overthinking. I have never heard or read about any rebound or upregulation from an 8 week run with these products. DAA+Erase will be all you need, if you are worried about prolactin I would suggest getting some macuna but otherwise yyou should be golden.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
2-3 weeks is typical for PCT... something like

week "x") 2/day (if you can handle 3 this would look a little different but you get the idea... 3/day of erase caused serious joint pain for me)
week "x+1") 1/day
week "x+2") 1 eod (every other day)

That said, for what you're doing, you could probably collapse this down to 3 days instead of a week...

Anyhow, with the I3C go with 400mg/day for as long as you feel like... the vitacost dot com stuff is pretty damn cheep; you can get like a 2 month supply at that dosage for < $20.

That all said, unless you're hormonal environment is unbalanced, for your typical "NHA" (non-hormonal anabolic) cycle, this is all overkill. But it shouldn't hurt much beyond the negative effect on lipids that an AI will have... and your wallet. :)

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Tbh it seems like you are doing some serious overthinking. I have never heard or read about any rebound or upregulation from an 8 week run with these products. DAA+Erase will be all you need, if you are worried about prolactin I would suggest getting some macuna but otherwise yyou should be golden.
Didn't see your post before I just added mine, but I agree... and if prolactin is a real big concern, getting something like caber or bromo would be prudent in case there's a real problem, but again, all big time overkill in my experience.

A

alexy89

Awards
2-3 weeks is typical for PCT... something like

week "x") 2/day (if you can handle 3 this would look a little different but you get the idea... 3/day of erase caused serious joint pain for me)
week "x+1") 1/day
week "x+2") 1 eod (every other day)

That said, for what you're doing, you could probably collapse this down to 3 days instead of a week...

Anyhow, with the I3C go with 400mg/day for as long as you feel like... the vitacost dot com stuff is pretty damn cheep; you can get like a 2 month supply at that dosage for < $20.

That all said, unless you're hormonal environment is unbalanced, for your typical "NHA" (non-hormonal anabolic) cycle, this is all overkill. But it shouldn't hurt much beyond the negative effect on lipids that an AI will have... and your wallet. :)
You are the master!

A

abbey sha

Awards
This movement are very good i am also follow this movement today's onwards.

A

abbey sha

Awards
This movement are very good i am also follow this movement today's onwards.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
A

alexy89

Awards
What kind of movements are we talking about here..