pes erase

  1. New Member
    alexy89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  70 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    I'm wanting to try an erase & DAA stack. I am new to all this hormonal manipulation, wondering what the side effects will be coming off a suicide aromotase inhibitor such as erase...will estrogen come back with vengeance!? have there been reports of this?

  2. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by alexy89
    I'm wanting to try an erase & DAA stack. I am new to all this hormonal manipulation, wondering what the side effects will be coming off a suicide aromotase inhibitor such as erase...will estrogen come back with vengeance!? have there been reports of this?
    No, that's the whole point of the suicide inhibitor is that it wont lead to rebound.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. New Member
    alexy89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  70 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    Cheers
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2635
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No, that's the whole point of the suicide inhibitor is that it wont lead to rebound.
    Well it won't lead to a rebound in and of itself (i.e. an "AI induced" rebound) however, depending on the hormonal situation in the body, it's certainly possible to have high estrogen after stopping an AI, high enough to cause sides... as such in PCT for heavy cycles I recommend a SERM tapered into an AI (suicidal) tapered into I3C (inexpensive estrogen channeling agent) for an extended period (or until blood work) to avoid any possible issues.

    Of course, as jimbuick has implied, there should be nothing to worry about with an AI + DAA stack such as Erase + TF2... besides going to high on the Erase dosage and getting some joint pain... oh and the negative effect on blood lipids (cholesterol) that AI's have...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  5. New Member
    abbey sha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  59 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    9%

    Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Well it won't lead to a rebound in and of itself (i.e. an "AI induced" rebound) however, depending on the hormonal situation in the body, it's certainly possible to have high estrogen after stopping an AI, high enough to cause sides... as such in PCT for heavy cycles I recommend a SERM tapered into an AI (suicidal) tapered into I3C (inexpensive estrogen channeling agent) for an extended period (or until blood work) to avoid any possible issues.

    Of course, as jimbuick has implied, there should be nothing to worry about with an AI + DAA stack such as Erase + TF2... besides going to high on the Erase dosage and getting some joint pain... oh and the negative effect on blood lipids (cholesterol) that AI's have...
    Yes this information is correct I agree with you.
  6. New Member
    alexy89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  70 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by muad33b

    Well it won't lead to a rebound in and of itself (i.e. an "AI induced" rebound) however, depending on the hormonal situation in the body, it's certainly possible to have high estrogen after stopping an AI, high enough to cause sides... as such in PCT for heavy cycles I recommend a SERM tapered into an AI (suicidal) tapered into I3C (inexpensive estrogen channeling agent) for an extended period (or until blood work) to avoid any possible issues.

    Of course, as jimbuick has implied, there should be nothing to worry about with an AI + DAA stack such as Erase + TF2... besides going to high on the Erase dosage and getting some joint pain... oh and the negative effect on blood lipids (cholesterol) that AI's have...
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I am debating wether it will be worth the risk (taking an AI & DAA to increase test). I was theorizing that while you are taking the AI, your estrogen receptors will become hyper sensitive to estrogen due to the severe decline and once you stop taking the AI there could be potential for estrogen related sides due to the increase sensitivity and increase uptake of estrogen. What do you think?
  7. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2635
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by alexy89 View Post
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I am debating wether it will be worth the risk (taking an AI & DAA to increase test). I was theorizing that while you are taking the AI, your estrogen receptors will become hyper sensitive to estrogen due to the severe decline and once you stop taking the AI there could be potential for estrogen related sides due to the increase sensitivity and increase uptake of estrogen. What do you think?
    I haven't read anything that suggest simply due to taking a suicidal AI and test booster for an extended period, say 8 weeks, will result in a rebound due to effects like you describe, although "uptake" is probably not an accurate term. In general, after stopping an AI, your E and T should return to baseline. The cases where folks report it doesn't (i.e. "delayed gyno") are complex, and seem to only be after strong steroid cycles that drastically disrupt the HPTA. Again, as I mentioned, if you're concerned, you can simply taper off the DAA and AI and start taking a good dose of I3C for awhile.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  8. New Member
    alexy89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  70 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by muad33b

    I haven't read anything that suggest simply due to taking a suicidal AI and test booster for an extended period, say 8 weeks, will result in a rebound due to effects like you describe, although "uptake" is probably not an accurate term. In general, after stopping an AI, your E and T should return to baseline. The cases where folks report it doesn't (i.e. "delayed gyno") are complex, and seem to only be after strong steroid cycles that drastically disrupt the HPTA. Again, as I mentioned, if you're concerned, you can simply taper off the DAA and AI and start taking a good dose of I3C for awhile.
    Thanks man, really helpful, I think tapering off sounds like the way to go, although how long do you recommend I taper off for? I3C also seems like a good idea. Cheers!
  9. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by alexy89

    Thanks man, really helpful, I think tapering off sounds like the way to go, although how long do you recommend I taper off for? I3C also seems like a good idea. Cheers!
    Tbh it seems like you are doing some serious overthinking. I have never heard or read about any rebound or upregulation from an 8 week run with these products. DAA+Erase will be all you need, if you are worried about prolactin I would suggest getting some macuna but otherwise yyou should be golden.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  10. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2635
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by alexy89 View Post
    Thanks man, really helpful, I think tapering off sounds like the way to go, although how long do you recommend I taper off for? I3C also seems like a good idea. Cheers!
    2-3 weeks is typical for PCT... something like

    week "x") 2/day (if you can handle 3 this would look a little different but you get the idea... 3/day of erase caused serious joint pain for me)
    week "x+1") 1/day
    week "x+2") 1 eod (every other day)

    That said, for what you're doing, you could probably collapse this down to 3 days instead of a week...

    Anyhow, with the I3C go with 400mg/day for as long as you feel like... the vitacost dot com stuff is pretty damn cheep; you can get like a 2 month supply at that dosage for < $20.

    That all said, unless you're hormonal environment is unbalanced, for your typical "NHA" (non-hormonal anabolic) cycle, this is all overkill. But it shouldn't hurt much beyond the negative effect on lipids that an AI will have... and your wallet. :-)
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  11. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2635
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Tbh it seems like you are doing some serious overthinking. I have never heard or read about any rebound or upregulation from an 8 week run with these products. DAA+Erase will be all you need, if you are worried about prolactin I would suggest getting some macuna but otherwise yyou should be golden.
    Didn't see your post before I just added mine, but I agree... and if prolactin is a real big concern, getting something like caber or bromo would be prudent in case there's a real problem, but again, all big time overkill in my experience.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  12. New Member
    alexy89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  70 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by muad33b

    2-3 weeks is typical for PCT... something like

    week "x") 2/day (if you can handle 3 this would look a little different but you get the idea... 3/day of erase caused serious joint pain for me)
    week "x+1") 1/day
    week "x+2") 1 eod (every other day)

    That said, for what you're doing, you could probably collapse this down to 3 days instead of a week...

    Anyhow, with the I3C go with 400mg/day for as long as you feel like... the vitacost dot com stuff is pretty damn cheep; you can get like a 2 month supply at that dosage for < $20.

    That all said, unless you're hormonal environment is unbalanced, for your typical "NHA" (non-hormonal anabolic) cycle, this is all overkill. But it shouldn't hurt much beyond the negative effect on lipids that an AI will have... and your wallet. :-)
    You are the master!
  13. New Member
    abbey sha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  59 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    9%

    This movement are very good i am also follow this movement today's onwards.
  14. New Member
    abbey sha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  59 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    9%

    This movement are very good i am also follow this movement today's onwards.
  15. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    4091319
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by abbey sha View Post
    This movement are very good i am also follow this movement today's onwards.
    Preach it brother.
  16. New Member
    alexy89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  70 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    What kind of movements are we talking about here..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gotti's At It Again, PES ERASE Log
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 11:53 AM
  2. Replies: 234
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:07 PM
  3. *** PES Erase Pre-Sale Contest!!! ***
    By Delta Force in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:50 PM
  4. *** PES Erase Pre-Sale Contest!!! ***
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 01:03 PM
  5. First PES Erase log!!
    By gamer2be08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 09:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in