UR Spray experience

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.89%

UR Spray experience

I wanted to get opinions from people with experience with UR Spray. After reading about it and the positive reviews/results it got from several other people I decided to buy two bottles. I'm dosing at 50 sprays per day after I shower. Areas that I'm spraying are tops of my feet, abdomen and inside of my arms. I'm wondering what to expect. I have read people get a warm feeling, I don't get any feeling after spraying. So far I haven't really noticed anything. What should I expect? Any insight would be much appreciated.

2. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ag10s View Post
    I wanted to get opinions from people with experience with UR Spray. After reading about it and the positive reviews/results it got from several other people I decided to buy two bottles. I'm dosing at 50 sprays per day after I shower. Areas that I'm spraying are tops of my feet, abdomen and inside of my arms. .
    thats not enough skin for 50 sprays. what about thighs, calves, hams, torso, sides, neck? dont keep spraying in the same spot over and over its a waste.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.89%

Ok so spray at all those sites? How many sprays per site?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.91%

I will help you out since I hate seeing how many times Patrick gets this question. As Patrick always states, does a painter count the number of brushstrokes it will take to paint the house or does he just paint it? Just use however many sprays it takes to cover the area. Don't overdue it just put a light coating all over.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.91%

Also, do a search this has been covered many times. Go through the UR spray thread before using
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.89%

Thanks for the help.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

Quote Originally Posted by ag10s View Post
    I wanted to get opinions from people with experience with UR Spray. After reading about it and the positive reviews/results it got from several other people I decided to buy two bottles. I'm dosing at 50 sprays per day after I shower. Areas that I'm spraying are tops of my feet, abdomen and inside of my arms. I'm wondering what to expect. I have read people get a warm feeling, I don't get any feeling after spraying. So far I haven't really noticed anything. What should I expect? Any insight would be much appreciated.
    I didn't notice the sweating effect either until maybe a few weeks in, and it's definitely noticeable. I'm used to HOT weather, and I would spray the stuff inside an A/C apartment at like 70-75 degrees and I'd break out in a full sweat and have to fan myself with my shirt. It's crazy, it's one part I don't miss now that I finished two bottles. I noticed some better sleep, better recovery, and what appeared to me like "hardening" or slight leaning (I'm already very lean).

My girlfriend was on it, she had better results than I did in terms of recomp. She's still on it (lucky bastard, 1 bottle lasts way longer for her) so can't really give numbers out yet.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%

Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    I didn't notice the sweating effect either until maybe a few weeks in, and it's definitely noticeable. I'm used to HOT weather, and I would spray the stuff inside an A/C apartment at like 70-75 degrees and I'd break out in a full sweat and have to fan myself with my shirt. It's crazy, it's one part I don't miss now that I finished two bottles. I noticed some better sleep, better recovery, and what appeared to me like "hardening" or slight leaning (I'm already very lean).

My girlfriend was on it, she had better results than I did in terms of recomp. She's still on it (lucky bastard, 1 bottle lasts way longer for her) so can't really give numbers out yet.
    She's probably smaller I'm guessing. I do not get the warming effect after spraying but I am jsut warm all the time, I am always asked to turn the ac down, and I sweat, if it is even a little too warm
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.7%

Does UR-spray work better on lean people? Less circulation in the fat areas?
  10. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    Does UR-spray work better on lean people? Less circulation in the fat areas?
    absorption should not differ between fat and lean people

fat people may get more benefits though because they may have more metabolic dysfunctions that the ursolic can correct
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

FWIW I noticed no increased sweating or anything of the nature while running a bottle. I run hot pretty much all the time so it'd have to be insane for me to notice it anyways.

I didn't get a warm feeling in any areas of application, minus a couple sprays on the boys.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    She's probably smaller I'm guessing. I do not get the warming effect after spraying but I am jsut warm all the time, I am always asked to turn the ac down, and I sweat, if it is even a little too warm
    Correct. So much less surface area so a bottle will last her about 2 months. Lucky.
    We are the opposite, we will be cold in 68 degrees hahah.

Similar Forum Threads

1. UR SPRAY
    By sam805 in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 12-19-2014, 05:21 AM
  2. TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    By truthornothin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 580
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 03:24 PM
  3. UR SPRAY BACK IN STOCK AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 05:32 PM
  4. WTB UR SPRAY!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 04:55 PM
  5. UR Spray IS HERE! Making Ursolic acid more bioavailable!!!
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 06:48 PM