advanced fat types

smaxie

Awards
Since Arachidonic Acid was shown to have anabolic affects. I've been looking into other fats and honestly can't find barely any research. So lets see if you guys any info on Myristoleic Acid it could have potential.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Since Arachidonic Acid was shown to have anabolic affects.

Really? I must have missed the research. When was this published?

beni182

beni182

Awards
I think its mixed in with the research on Unicorn meat showing anabolic properties.

smaxie

Awards
http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/21

And lmao, it's not that far fetched most main stream stuff doesn't have much backing it, these fats would have barely any due only really being found in certain things not really in our diet, and some fats generally have hormonal effects why can't these?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/21

And lmao, it's not that far fetched most main stream stuff doesn't have much backing it, these fats would have barely any due only really being found in certain things not really in our diet, and some fats generally have hormonal effects why can't these?

That study demonstrates that AA does not have anabolic activity.

[h=4]Conclusion[/h]AA supplementation during resistance-training may enhance anaerobic capacity and lessen the inflammatory response to training. However, AA supplementation did not promote statistically greater gains in strength, muscle mass, or influence markers of muscle hypertrophy.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
U are free to close the thread now if you wish

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ArA is definitely a mixed compound. Proper usage of ArA would promote a setting in which PGF2a predominates over PGE2. This would entail such things as lower volume training sessions (aka not going nuts with muscular damage induced), a high protein diet (did the subjects have a high protein diet in the study? this is a major factor IMO), and simply reaching the proper level of inflammation (too much may negatively affect body composition). Anecdotally speaking, 2g ArA preworkout on training days only has been the most effective natural supplement I've used in the whole "muscle builder/tbooster" category.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
ArA is definitely a mixed compound. Proper usage of ArA would promote a setting in which PGF2a predominates over PGE2. This would entail such things as lower volume training sessions (aka not going nuts with muscular damage induced), a high protein diet (did the subjects have a high protein diet in the study? this is a major factor IMO), and simply reaching the proper level of inflammation (too much may negatively affect body composition). Anecdotally speaking, 2g ArA preworkout on training days only has been the most effective natural supplement I've used in the whole "muscle builder/tbooster" category.

I appreciate theory and anecdotal feedback.

As far as myristoleic acid goes i think i read something about it and rapid heart hypertrophy in snakes or something

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I appreciate theory and anecdotal feedback.

As far as myristoleic acid goes i think i read something about it and rapid heart hypertrophy in snakes or something
Lol u know I hate it as much as you, so take it with a grain of salt

smaxie

Awards
Can't really find anything at the moment, could have fat loss properties from what I've read. But most of the studys are done with other fats so it hard to tell...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Can't really find anything at the moment, could have fat loss properties from what I've read. But most of the studys are done with other fats so it hard to tell...
let me know if you find anything interesting. i did a search on it a while back but there wasnt much on body composition related stuff

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I think its mixed in with the research on Unicorn meat showing anabolic properties.
Really? Sweet! Waiting on the Unicarn protein powder with super anabolic gelatin from unicorns.