Protein synthesis

B

BigD89

Awards
Are there any supps that will greatly increase protein synthesis? Want to take dbol but thts way too much to add to my ass cycle I'm bout to take consisting of super dmz and decadrol so ill juss wait untill my next aas cycle. Any suggestions?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I'm sure any anabolic will increase protein synthesis...

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Oh my bad I read that wrong. Just stay anabolic keep aminos coming in intra and post workout and before bed

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Dude anabolic steroids are what increase protein synthesis. Your on 2 strong compounds. Just eat more protein! And bcaas do the trick

B

BigD89

Awards
Dude anabolic steroids are what increase protein synthesis. Your on 2 strong compounds. Just eat more protein! And bcaas do the trick
Thanks bro I'll deffinatley get some today! But I havnt started the cycle yet, I switched my diet and training split completely around and noticing some pretty good gains so I'm just going to wait till i hit another plateau to start my aas cycle

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Are there any supps that will greatly increase protein synthesis? Want to take dbol but thts way too much to add to my ass cycle I'm bout to take consisting of super dmz and decadrol so ill juss wait untill my next aas cycle. Any suggestions?
what is your goal? to increase protein synthesis or to gain muscle?

overdose on thyroid meds. that will increase your protein synthesis greatly. although i dont think you will acheive your desired end result

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

overdose on thyroid meds. that will increase your protein synthesis greatly. although i dont think you will acheive your desired end result
That would mean he would synthesize his own Amino Acid chains even more lol.

As said by first-hand experienced users above: AAS increases Protein Synthesis in the way you might be pursuing...to build more muscle. In the old days it was thought that Desiccated Beef Liver tablets increased it a lot, I have no info about it being real but if you like old-school preachings then it might be useful to look into it.

B

BigD89

Awards

My goal at the moment without the help of aas is to gain muscle untill I hit another plateau then I will start my cycle. Why don't you think I will achieve me desired end result using a lot of thyroid meds?

B

BigD89

Awards
That would mean he would synthesize his own Amino Acid chains even more lol.

As said by first-hand experienced users above: AAS increases Protein Synthesis in the way you might be pursuing...to build more muscle. In the old days it was thought that Desiccated Beef Liver tablets increased it a lot, I have no info about it being real but if you like old-school preachings then it might be useful to look into it.
Hell I have no idea wht those are lol any further info you can tell me about em? Guess ill be starting the google search now ;)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
My goal at the moment without the help of aas is to gain muscle untill I hit another plateau then I will start my cycle. Why don't you think I will achieve me desired end result using a lot of thyroid meds?
because high doses of thyroid meds will increase protein degradation even more than it increases protein synthesis

this is why your focus on protein synthesis is one sided and foolish

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
In the old days it was thought that Desiccated Beef Liver tablets increased it a lot, I have no info about it being real but if you like old-school preachings then it might be useful to look into it.
Purely based on amino acid content of the liver tabs. I used to take liver tabs when I was 18 or 19, they smell and taste like ****. Plus I am not a fan of anything in tablet form. People would be better off just consuming more protein or taking BCAAs.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Purely based on amino acid content of the liver tabs. I used to take liver tabs when I was 18 or 19, they smell and taste like ****. Plus I am not a fan of anything in tablet form. People would be better off just consuming more protein or taking BCAAs.
Oh I agree with yah, I was just mentioning the old-school option OP might want to try haha.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I wouldnt even awaste money on bcaas.unless you arent getting to eat enough or your cutting on carbs,then why bother.

alot of bcaas arent dosed right and id worry most about mainly Leucine due to its help with protein synthesis,like i said is good if you arent eating or arent ingesting atleast 20 grams of carnbs with each protein meal.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wouldnt even awaste money on bcaas.unless you arent getting to eat enough or your cutting on carbs,then why bother.

alot of bcaas arent dosed right and id worry most about mainly Leucine due to its help with protein synthesis,like i said is good if you arent eating or arent ingesting atleast 20 grams of carnbs with each protein meal.
BCAAs have points when they can be helpful, like you said prolonged periods w/o food.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
BOOM! Finally used a chance to plug one of your products. I'm proud of you.

i am not supposed to do that on this board. i had to though, because it came up

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
liver tabs are a cool supplement cuz they are cheap and packed with lots of good stuff. but they are so damn big to choke down.

R

RD929

Awards
i am not supposed to do that on this board. i had to though, because it came up
Ah. Still...you can do so on the other one though right?

liver tabs are a cool supplement cuz they are cheap and packed with lots of good stuff. but they are so damn big to choke down.
I remember when I was in high school I would take what like 25 a day? I remember a few times puking trying to drink em down...

Universal...least they could do were make smaller "tabs"

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ah. Still...you can do so on the other one though right?

I remember when I was in high school I would take what like 25 a day? I remember a few times puking trying to drink em down...

Universal...least they could do were make smaller "tabs"

i used to do 25 or so a day too. u really gotta do that much. its an effort

yes, on the epharm forum i am free to pimp

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah they're cool indeed.
but why does everyone only seem to have used Universal's?
Beverly has tabs at half the size, double the potency, and - you can actually just chew these if you want, dont taste bad at all.
(only negative is double the cost)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
yeah they're cool indeed.
but why does everyone only seem to have used Universal's?
Beverly has tabs at half the size, double the potency, and - you can actually just chew these if you want, dont taste bad at all.
(only negative is double the cost)
u dont say....

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i see on amazon its 500 tabs but it does not say how much dessicated beef liver per tab

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
20 tabs/day (25 if you want to do it right)..
ultra-40 can be had for $30/32.
@ 20 tabs daily = $1.20/day
@25 tabs daily = $1.50/day

i don't mind paying if i know what i'm getting is quality.

the Universal product, i sh!t out undigested.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I prefer this over BCAAs. I find my energy level is better but you may have to dose higher to get the same recovery effects of BCAAs. There's an article here on AM about aminos between meals for growth.

On a side note consider adding in IGF2 for gains and nutrient uptake. Dose it pre workout and prior to bed your golden.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

Universal Beef Aminos is all I get now. For recovery great but for size gains? Impeccable. Even then the price is still very reasonable.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I prefer this over BCAAs. I find my energy level is better but you may have to dose higher to get the same recovery effects of BCAAs. There's an article here on AM about aminos between meals for growth.

On a side note consider adding in IGF2 for gains and nutrient uptake. Dose it pre workout and prior to bed your golden.
The article can't really be extrapolated to members of this board.

Universal Beef Aminos is all I get now. For recovery great but for size gains? Impeccable. Even then the price is still very reasonable.
Diet determines both recovery and size gains. Dessicated liver is a great source of micronutrients and growth factors, but let's not get into thinking that "growth factor" = hypertrophy.

R

RD929

Awards

Hmmmmmm
just the fact that they're half the size Is appealing.

Its not mostly made from collagen and other crap ?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

I've taken liver pills since high school, two an hour was what the local guru suggested and I religiously followed it for years and have eaten plenty of UNIVERSAL's and Shat out none

J

Jahcuree

I like Dynamic Fitness' Staminal. The tabs arent that big, i take about 20 per day of these. Whats optimal timing on it? i always just take half AM, half PM

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Its not mostly made from collagen and other crap ?
Beef protein isolate, beef albumin concentrate, dessicated Argentine beef liver. First three ingredients on the label.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Well... look at that. Back to Beverly International for me then - but first I'll do my homework on theirs as well. The second link in that post doesn't work but the first one leads me right to what I have lol. :rippedhand:

M

Mafesto31

Awards
I used to go through 15-25 universal liver tabs a day for a while. I noticed an increase in energy and increased recovery time without a change in diet. Much better than bcaas imo.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established