- 09-25-2012, 08:33 AM
beef protein isolate can mean gelatin. by looking at the amino acid profile you can get a good idea whether the product is primarily gelatin. gelatin of course is made from collagen
http://patrickarnoldblog.com/wheres-the-beef/Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
- 09-25-2012, 08:44 AM
Well... look at that. Back to Beverly International for me then - but first I'll do my homework on theirs as well. The second link in that post doesn't work but the first one leads me right to what I have lol.By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
- 09-25-2012, 09:03 AM
09-25-2012, 09:54 AM
I used to go through 15-25 universal liver tabs a day for a while. I noticed an increase in energy and increased recovery time without a change in diet. Much better than bcaas imo.
09-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:38 AM
- By BigCasino in forum OTC DrugReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2005, 10:33 PM
- By BigBadDbol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2003, 01:28 PM
- By Kerruptt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2003, 09:03 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2003, 11:37 PM