What is this ingredient...?

Ceredumbellum

Awards
PA,

I've been reading a lot about the new supplement Alphamine from PES and am quite intrigued. I'm primarily interested in the ingredient N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl) benzamide that's part of the proprietary blend. I'm curious, first and foremost, just simply what it is and also what effects one can expect from ingesting it. Love your work and knowledge PA and thanks in advance!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA,

I've been reading a lot about the new supplement Alphamine from PES and am quite intrigued. I'm primarily interested in the ingredient N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl) benzamide that's part of the proprietary blend. I'm curious, first and foremost, just simply what it is and also what effects one can expect from ingesting it. Love your work and knowledge PA and thanks in advance!

it looks like something related to n-coumaroyldopamine

why dont you ask PES for information on what it does and any references they have supporting it.

Ceredumbellum

Awards
it looks like something related to n-coumaroyldopamine

why dont you ask PES for information on what it does and any references they have supporting it.
Will do. I've taken another product with N-Coumaroyldopamine and it made me naseous when I took it on an empty stomach. Weird. It seemed to have some sort of thermogenic effect though. I was sweating bullets for a few hours after taking this particular product and it didn't have any of the other things in it like Yohimbe, Gingko, etc... that would have caused me to sweat.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Will do. I've taken another product with N-Coumaroyldopamine and it made me naseous when I took it on an empty stomach. Weird. It seemed to have some sort of thermogenic effect though. I was sweating bullets for a few hours after taking this particular product and it didn't have any of the other things in it like Yohimbe, Gingko, etc... that would have caused me to sweat.
My experiences echo yours. Currently running compound 20. There is a noticeable increase in body temperature post-dosing, but damn I get really sick to my stomach if taken on empty.

Ceredumbellum

Awards
My experiences echo yours. Currently running compound 20. There is a noticeable increase in body temperature post-dosing, but damn I get really sick to my stomach if taken on empty.
I hear ya. I returned the product I was taking to Vitamin Shoppe because it made me feel like I was going to throw up if I didn't take it with food.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Do you notice any stimulant effect? If so how would you compare it with DMAA products, assuming you've used them?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do you notice any stimulant effect? If so how would you compare it with DMAA products, assuming you've used them?
Zero stimulant effect. It is also supposedly a beta agonist but I notice no bronchodilation (this is usually a very evident effect of b-agonists for me because I have bronchial asthma). However, the thermogenic effect is quite pronounced.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Zero stimulant effect. It is also supposedly a beta agonist but I notice no bronchodilation (this is usually a very evident effect of b-agonists for me because I have bronchial asthma). However, the thermogenic effect is quite pronounced.
Can i ask if you are using anything else to compliment it?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yet it is shortlived and needs high dosing doesn't it? I found I would get most out of those effects with 4 caps Pre-workout (20-30 mins Pre-workout and fasted)

Ceredumbellum

Awards
Yet it is shortlived and needs high dosing doesn't it? I found I would get most out of those effects with 4 caps Pre-workout (20-30 mins Pre-workout and fasted)
You took that much fasted and didn't experience overwhelming nasuea?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You took that much fasted and didn't experience overwhelming nasuea?
None at all. Admittedly it was not fasted, I was not on IF at the time...I was doing carb cycling but I did take it on an empty stomach though (2-3 hours post meal). At that time I took it with 2 AT2 , 1 OEP and 1 Erase. Good cut btw lol.