Best supplement for mind mouth coordination

Naven

Awards
Okay guys, before you go ape**** over my subject line there is a reason for my post.

I'm looking for a supplement that will increase mind to speech processing ability in a way something similar to focus XT.

Focus XT with DMAA or caffeine works pretty well. However, I'm looking for something that will do more at the level of speech processing and voice speed up. I know it's a weird question, but the closest I am thinking is something along the lines of some of the racetams...

Any ideas?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Okay guys, before you go ape**** over my subject line there is a reason for my post.

I'm looking for a supplement that will increase mind to speech processing ability in a way something similar to focus XT.

Focus XT with DMAA or caffeine works pretty well. However, I'm looking for something that will do more at the level of speech processing and voice speed up. I know it's a weird question, but the closest I am thinking is something along the lines of some of the racetams...

Any ideas?
I am not Pat, but I could recommend Focus-XT plus Demiurge (Phenyl-Piracetam). I can only see a real win from this scenario, maybe adding in DAA or NMDA for NMDAR agonism could be beneficial.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
what is in focus-XT

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd look into aniracetam + CDP choline.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Yes, i agree. Been using Aniracetam for a few months now and that is one of the things i noticed. Speech just seems to flow so easily. I get so clear-headed that it almost seems that there is no debris in there interfering with the rational thought process.

It has done many other things for me as well but that's probably best left for another topic.

I don't use a choline source as i eat plenty of eggs and i really don't feel i could get any more out of it than i already am anyway.

Highly recommended.

Naven

Awards
Thanks, what is the dose per bodyweight that you're using, and how much of a ramp up period was needed when you started seeing effects?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The most widely quoted dosage is 750 mg 2x per day. What the breaks down to in mg/kg I don't know. I found that dose a bit too much and made me drowsy (I'm 175 pounds) and just take 400mg once per day on most days. Occasionally I will take a second dose late in the day, but I don't feel a huge benefit from it. So far, this is the only racetam that does not give me insomnia. In fact I sleep pretty well on it.

I felt the effects within an hour or so. Initially, the effects were very noticeable, but pleasant. After a few weeks of use, the effects mellow into a predictable and appreciated mental boost with anti-anxiolytic benefits.

Noopept I am also experimenting with. It definitely boosts cognitive performance, speaking ability, writing ability, but it gives me insomnia.

I like to sleep, its cool.

Naven

Awards
Thanks, Bioman. Would you say that Noopept is better on the mind/speech connection than the Aniracetam/Choline stack?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most widely quoted dosage is 750 mg 2x per day. What the breaks down to in mg/kg I don't know. I found that dose a bit too much and made me drowsy (I'm 175 pounds) and just take 400mg once per day on most days. Occasionally I will take a second dose late in the day, but I don't feel a huge benefit from it. So far, this is the only racetam that does not give me insomnia. In fact I sleep pretty well on it.

I felt the effects within an hour or so. Initially, the effects were very noticeable, but pleasant. After a few weeks of use, the effects mellow into a predictable and appreciated mental boost with anti-anxiolytic benefits.

Noopept I am also experimenting with. It definitely boosts cognitive performance, speaking ability, writing ability, but it gives me insomnia.

I like to sleep, its cool.
Any link you could provide that i could read up on Noopept?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Lots of reviews on longecity and erowid.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize this is a little old, but pulled it up to add another vote to Aniracetam and a choline source (mine is Alpha GPC). IMO, there is nothing better for articulation, mental clarity, and anxiety killing than Ani. I started taking it about 16 months ago and it is changed my life and my career. I've gone through a couple of short periods where I stopped taking it to test if it was becoming a placebo effect because it was hard to believe that anything could work this well. Each time I have come back within weeks to discover that there is no question how effective it is on anxiety and mental clarity.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I realize this is a little old, but pulled it up to add another vote to Aniracetam and a choline source (mine is Alpha GPC). IMO, there is nothing better for articulation, mental clarity, and anxiety killing than Ani. I started taking it about 16 months ago and it is changed my life and my career. I've gone through a couple of short periods where I stopped taking it to test if it was becoming a placebo effect because it was hard to believe that anything could work this well. Each time I have come back within weeks to discover that there is no question how effective it is on anxiety and mental clarity.
What dosage of Ani are you using?

I find 750mg-1500mg every second day works good. Sometimes every three days.

solen10

Awards
Piracetam paired off with Choline bitartate. It common to stack it with fish oil and caffeine. Don't take those lunatics advise of doing nearly 10g of Piracetam a day then become a non-responder. Start with like 250mgx2 a day and work your way up. Effects before you 'get it' can be anywhere from a day to two weeks. Some people are late-responders, but if you work towards a good stack you can get great effects.

Also, do not consume alcohol while Piracetam is in your system. You get wasted twice as fast and I've heard people becoming non-responders to Piracetam after consuming large amounts of alcohol with Piracetam in their system.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't become a non responder- you either are or aren't. That is the thing with racetams and noots in general. Piracetam is about the worst thing in the world for me supplement wise with heavy lethargy, cloudy thinking, and slow response times. Aniractam is the best with recall, anti-anxiety, and general thought process. Oxi I got nothing out of, similar to Piracetam but not with the bad side effects. Pramiracetam gave me a lot of energy, but also raised my anxiety level- very similar to huperzine-a.

The point is, you need to experiment and research a lot to find what works best for you. The only thing that seems to be very well agreed upon is the strong anxiolytic effect with Ani.

Keep in mind that your choline source also plays a big role. For me, nothing can touch Alpha-GPC. I've tried all other sources and I keep coming back and notice the dramatic difference.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Bumping....

Don't forget about D-Serine.

Ceredumbellum

Awards
Does Aniracetam kill your d.i c.k like a lot of other racetams/nootropics do? Whenever I took Noopept I couldn't get a boner to save my life.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not for me, but it doesn't surprise me that Noopept did that to you because it is basically a stimulant for me. Any stimulant kills my wood. Aniracetam is quite the opposite, making your mind feel awake, but not like it is on a stimulant. The best way I could describe it is like having a coordinator in your head telling things where to go so they line up and are ready for you to use.