Animal m-stak + CL blue gene???

AxPoz

AxPoz

Awards
I recently ordered a can of animal m-stak for bulking purposes, and shortly after was able to get a bottle of blue gene for 10 bucks. M-stak has worked quite well for me in the past, but I was wondering if it would be advantageous to run both of them at once or just cycle one after the other? I don't have any personal experience with BG, and only know what I've read from reviews and descriptions. Thanks in advance!

Info: 6'4", 220 lbs, hard gainer. Training/diet/supplement staples are in order, which is why I'd like to get as much as I can out of these two sups. Thanks again for any advice

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would say keep the Blue Gene and ask for a refund on the M-stack...Its main component Methoxyisoflavone is quite useless according to a study I read...and honestly the Animal stuff is pretty...well bad IMO.

Don't Belive me? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129166/

No significant change in bf, in 1RM or anything...

Blue Gene is actually a really good general health supplement, I would keep it.

AxPoz

AxPoz

Awards
Thats interesting, I hadnt seen/heard that before. For whatever reason it has worked pretty well for me on two different occasions, so I'll probably still use it. Also its good to hear the positive BG recommendation. Now the question still remains, together or separately

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thats interesting, I hadnt seen/heard that before. For whatever reason it has worked pretty well for me on two different occasions, so I'll probably still use it. Also its good to hear the positive BG recommendation. Now the question still remains, together or separately
If you insist on the M-Stack , there is no problem with running it along with Blue Gene, like I said it is a great supp of itself. Take it and enjoy your cycle bro.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I recently ordered a can of animal m-stak for bulking purposes, and shortly after was able to get a bottle of blue gene for 10 bucks. M-stak has worked quite well for me in the past, but I was wondering if it would be advantageous to run both of them at once or just cycle one after the other? I don't have any personal experience with BG, and only know what I've read from reviews and descriptions. Thanks in advance!

Info: 6'4", 220 lbs, hard gainer. Training/diet/supplement staples are in order, which is why I'd like to get as much as I can out of these two sups. Thanks again for any advice

I dont know what is in these products but they have sillly names.

this does not belong in an advanced discusssion forum