DHEA analogs and suppression

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hello Patrick and the rest of the forum. In another thread on DHEA, there was a question I wanted cleared up about the suppression caused by DHEA and pregnenolone:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-patrick/205603-dhea.html#post3481919

Since pregnenolone is not suppressive and DHEA would take a very high dose to cause suppression, I was wondering about some DHEA analogs such as epiandrosterone (5 alpha reduced DHEA) and even 1-DHEA. I would assume that the 1-DHEA's level of suppression would be pretty high, however, I'm wondering if you (or anyone) has input on the true suppressive nature (if at all) of moderate doses of epiandrosterone.

Also, the old 11-oxo product aided in a good recovery after a cycle of 4-OHT and Halodrol. During the proposed 11-oxo bridge I found that I at least 'felt' as if I was recovering before PCT started. Many individuals can guess the level of suppression and logically it would make sense that some suppression was noted, but is there any observations that you have noticed from testers via bloodwork?

Thanks!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If epiandrosterone converts to much dht at all its going to be very suppressive. Dht suppresses natural test within days even at lower doses.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hello Patrick and the rest of the forum. In another thread on DHEA, there was a question I wanted cleared up about the suppression caused by DHEA and pregnenolone:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-patrick/205603-dhea.html#post3481919

Since pregnenolone is not suppressive and DHEA would take a very high dose to cause suppression, I was wondering about some DHEA analogs such as epiandrosterone (5 alpha reduced DHEA) and even 1-DHEA. I would assume that the 1-DHEA's level of suppression would be pretty high, however, I'm wondering if you (or anyone) has input on the true suppressive nature (if at all) of moderate doses of epiandrosterone.

Also, the old 11-oxo product aided in a good recovery after a cycle of 4-OHT and Halodrol. During the proposed 11-oxo bridge I found that I at least 'felt' as if I was recovering before PCT started. Many individuals can guess the level of suppression and logically it would make sense that some suppression was noted, but is there any observations that you have noticed from testers via bloodwork?

Thanks!
1-dhea probably is pretty suppressive. epiandrosterone is suppressive but not as much. suppression generally runs hand in hand with potency

i dont know the answers to the rest of your questions. i really havent had much blood work done with people running the stuff during pct. there were a few posted in the past that indicated some recovery during the bridge

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If epiandrosterone converts to much dht at all its going to be very suppressive. Dht suppresses natural test within days even at lower doses.
Thanks, Royd. I tend to think along the lines of DHT derrivatives as opposed to the effect of straight DHT.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
1-dhea probably is pretty suppressive. epiandrosterone is suppressive but not as much. suppression generally runs hand in hand with potency

i dont know the answers to the rest of your questions. i really havent had much blood work done with people running the stuff during pct. there were a few posted in the past that indicated some recovery during the bridge
Thanks, Pat for the response.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21