UR Spray grows hair?

weighthugger

Awards
Patrick,

I am noticing places where I spray UR spray,

1. the hair is growing faster
2. sprayed where i have no hair, hair grew.

Not sure if this is a side effect (at least on my body) but it might become a possible product to grow hair.

Wondering if thruthornothing or anyone else is experiencing this?

RD929

Awards
I'm into my second bottlemwithiutnsny kind of break and have not noticed anything like this. I spray top of feet, inside of calves and thighs, genitals, all of torso, front of neck, inside of arms, armpits and just below, top offhand and pits of elbows, backs of knees and behind the ears. Haven't noticed any more hair or hair growing faster.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Patrick,

I am noticing places where I spray UR spray,

1. the hair is growing faster
2. sprayed where i have no hair, hair grew.

Not sure if this is a side effect (at least on my body) but it might become a possible product to grow hair.

Wondering if thruthornothing or anyone else is experiencing this?
I have been through 6 plus bottles of the spray and I spray it on my entire scalp 2 times a day cuz'.... well.... I am bald. I have notice no new hair growth up there unfortunately. What I have noticed is that my facial and body hair grows at an accelerated rate as does my nails but unfortunately no new hair up top.

RD929

Awards
Hmmm I can't say if I notice facial hair or nails growing faster. Maybe I'll start spraying this stuff on my face and see if my beard growing capabilities increase at all. My beard game is pretty weak.

chimeranD

Awards
Could it just be a side effect of the compound in the body itself, and not so much where it is sprayed?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Could it just be a side effect of the compound in the body itself, and not so much where it is sprayed?
That has been my observation

RD929

Awards
DON'T YOU RUIN MY DREAMS.

Yes though, because I don't notice hair growing on the inside of my arms, thighs, behind my ears, or the back of my knees.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't make sense for a compound that causes cellular construction of hair to decide to spring up new hairs on the application site if it were just a side effect of this compound in the body.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't make sense for a compound that causes cellular construction of hair to decide to spring up new hairs on the application site if it were just a side effect of this compound in the body.
In my experience it doesn't cause new hair to graw it accelerates the growth in length of existing hair and nail too. In my personal undoccumented experience

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
In my experience it doesn't cause new hair to graw it accelerates the growth in length of existing hair and nail too. In my personal undoccumented experience
Oh that's really cool. I would imagine it has very powerful, local anti-oxidant capability that is able to penetrate the layers of skin around and beneathe the follical.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Oh that's really cool. I would imagine it has very powerful, local anti-oxidant capability that is able to penetrate the layers of skin around and beneathe the follical.
Its definitely interesting, but for me a bit more trouble as I shave most of my body. I've noticed that my head has 5 o'clock shadow by noon and my face is stubbly by 10. the nails are the craziest it seems I have to cut them twice a week. But they are hard and healthy

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Its definitely interesting, but for me a bit more trouble as I shave most of my body. I've noticed that my head has 5 o'clock shadow by noon and my face is stubbly by 10. the nails are the craziest it seems I have to cut them twice a week. But they are hard and healthy
I wonder what causes this? It's definitely a good side effect though.

weighthugger

Awards
Thanks for all the responses gents. For me not only does it grow hair longer etc but when i sprayed in between legs by groin area hair grew and there was none before. Go figure. I was maybe thinking this could be the ultimate Hair Club For Men...lol