Mass gainer suggestions

beast87

Awards
Hey y'all I'm just on the hunt for a new mass gainer. I just went through 2 buckets of bsns true mass and I only gained about 4 pounds give or take...and even then I can't be sure if those were true Gains or just bloat weight! Needless to say I wasn't too happy about the purchase and am now on the hunt for a new mass gainer! I'm lookin at either ONs pro complex gainer or Carnivore Mass. I'm open to any other suggestions though. My stats are 6'1, 200-205 and ~10-12% bf

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
FOOD,first and foremost....add some Creatine.i reccomend Creapure creatine Mono by ON..cheap and affordable and with good diet and training and diet you will see results.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
blender+whey+random food additives=cost effective gainer

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
blender+whey+random food additives=cost effective gainer
This. Bulk buy some whey, some dextrose, vitamin powder or just veggies and fruit, and something thick and high in cals like peanut butter or Greek yogurt. Half the cost of any Pre made and you can adjust cals to your needs

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i have no idea what is out there weight gainer wise.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all I'm just on the hunt for a new mass gainer. I just went through 2 buckets of bsns true mass and I only gained about 4 pounds give or take...and even then I can't be sure if those were true Gains or just bloat weight! Needless to say I wasn't too happy about the purchase and am now on the hunt for a new mass gainer! I'm lookin at either ONs pro complex gainer or Carnivore Mass. I'm open to any other suggestions though. My stats are 6'1, 200-205 and ~10-12% bf
You are fortunate to be in need of such an item. I'd stick to whole foods just add lots of healthy fats and unprocessed carbs. Eat a lot of eggs(whole ones don't buy into the no yolk hysteria) whole grain pasta, fruit whole grain bread and sweet potatoes... eat some for me

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
If you can't stomach more food, then whey+powdered oats is a g2g.