can I take testosterone boosters with these?

Hendo911

Awards
I am currently taking NO3 and C4 and Im wondering if I can also stack DAA and PES Erase on top of them. Also are there testosterone boosters and estregen blockers that are better than DAA and PES Erase?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Purus Labs D-Pol and erase would make a excellent stack. Test increase from the D-Pol plus the pump factor from the nitrates. Erase will help block estrogen increase from elevating your test from the D-Pol. Affordable too.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
double post

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
yes you can but really does this belong in advanced discussion, really

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
yes you can but really does this belong in advanced discussion, really
I see no problem taking those together, as far as better ones, Testforce2 is likely the most efficacious version of DAA. As far as estrogen blockers I don't know enough about erase to make a comment

Hendo911

Awards
Thanks for the input guys! It's really appreciated.

Applejackd

Awards
They work on diff pathways, don't see why not.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Why are these types of questions continuously posted in PA's forum? Ask in the regular supplement forum.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Why are these types of questions continuously posted in PA's forum? Ask in the regular supplement forum.
I try to be nice, but yes this is hardly an advanced discussion question.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Me too, I'm not trying to be a dick and the OP obviously isn't the only guy. But it is amazing that people need to seek expert opinion on stacking pre-workouts with testboosters.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Recycle and D Pol is nice,finishing up the combo now and have another of each on hand unopened...but in about 2-3 weeks tops ill be stacking 1 bottle Erase Pro by PES, D-pol by Purus & Horny Goat Weed by Pro lab...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recycle and D Pol is nice,finishing up the combo now and have another of each on hand unopened...but in about 2-3 weeks tops ill be stacking 1 bottle Erase Pro by PES, D-pol by Purus & Horny Goat Weed by Pro lab...
Thx 4 your support.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Maybe people dont know what constitutes as "advanced discussion", maybe to the people that ask, this is an advanced question ;)