Desoxy-testosterone

Stupes

Hi PA - I'm curious if, in your former life, you had any experience with desoxytestosterone? DMT without the M.

17-beta-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-2-ene

Or if you had known of anyone that looked into it?

The Vida numbers are 150 anabolic / 50 andro ratio. Which is quite strong compared to Deca/EQ. I am curious why Conte went with DMT over injecting desoxytest. Perhaps it is hard to synthesize desoxytest.

If this is an inappropriate question, I apologize.

Thanks,
Stupes

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hi PA - I'm curious if, in your former life, you had any experience with desoxytestosterone? DMT without the M.

17-beta-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-2-ene

Or if you had known of anyone that looked into it?

The Vida numbers are 150 anabolic / 50 andro ratio. Which is quite strong compared to Deca/EQ. I am curious why Conte went with DMT over injecting desoxytest. Perhaps it is hard to synthesize desoxytest.

If this is an inappropriate question, I apologize.

Thanks,
Stupes
conte didnt even know the chemical structures of the designer steroids i sent him so how would he be capable of making decisions regarding what to use?

yes i have experimented with this. as the acetate it has good solubility in oil and is effective.

It is easy to make except for the fact that the product (talking about the parent compound not the acetate) is almost impossible to filter because its like a sponge

Stupes

conte didnt even know the chemical structures of the designer steroids i sent him so how would he be capable of making decisions regarding what to use?
I see. Please accept my apologies - I had a misconception. May I ask, why did you decide to send him DMT over DT? Faster acting, stronger, oral/trans-dermal administration was his preference? (Again, apologies if this is inappropriate)

yes i have experimented with this. as the acetate it has good solubility in oil and is effective.

It is easy to make except for the fact that the product (talking about the parent compound not the acetate) is almost impossible to filter because its like a sponge
Thank you, very interesting.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I see. Please accept my apologies - I had a misconception. May I ask, why did you decide to send him DMT over DT? Faster acting, stronger, oral/trans-dermal administration was his preference? (Again, apologies if this is inappropriate)
athletes would obviously prefer to take an oral over an injectable. and its a lot easier to prepare dosage forms for oral than for injectable. plus if something went wrong and u needed to clear your system of the drug your much better off if you been taking oral. plus many athletes only would use anabolics a few days and then take a few days off to avoid muscle stiffness and water weight and u need orals for that. i can go on and on

transdermal was only used for the testosteorne/epitatestoserone masking cream and that is because it maintained steady state levels which u needed for that application

Stupes

Hi PA - theoretically speaking - in your estimation would desoxytest have any of the same metabolites excreted through urine as some other more well-known compounds?

Also - what would you consider desoxy similar to? EQ?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hi PA - theoretically speaking - in your estimation would desoxytest have any of the same metabolites excreted through urine as some other more well-known compounds?

Also - what would you consider desoxy similar to? EQ?

metabolites probably not similar to other compounds that i can think of. WADA testers surely would figure it out though

EQ maybe a general good guess

Stupes

metabolites probably not similar to other compounds that i can think of. WADA testers surely would figure it out though

EQ maybe a general good guess
OK - so the compound would screen out - so they would see something there and then they would sort of back into it?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
OK - so the compound would screen out - so they would see something there and then they would sort of back into it?
they can tell if there is a steroid in someones urine and then they can back into it. this compound would be very easy to back into