GW 50156

IronFanatic

Awards
Hello PA,

I'd like to get Your opinion on GW/aicar.

I've read many logs, and it seems that ppl are reporting major increases in recovery,endurance, strength and speed.

It's been reported that it is similar to resveratrol, as it increases slow twitch fibers yet reduces fast twitch fibers? is this accurate,and doesn't resv do it also to a lesser degree?

and if so, why are ppl reporting increases in strength and speed?

Also, how would a combo of UR spray, ursobolic with GW/aicar be? synergistic in its application?

Is it beneficial to the immune system?

Thanks PA

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hello PA,

I'd like to get Your opinion on GW/aicar.

I've read many logs, and it seems that ppl are reporting major increases in recovery,endurance, strength and speed.

It's been reported that it is similar to resveratrol, as it increases slow twitch fibers yet reduces fast twitch fibers? is this accurate,and doesn't resv do it also to a lesser degree?

and if so, why are ppl reporting increases in strength and speed?

Also, how would a combo of UR spray, ursobolic with GW/aicar be? synergistic in its application?

Is it beneficial to the immune system?

Thanks PA

i havent heard a single positive report on aicar or gw. in fact i heard dissapointing results. these things are so underdosed to begin with and they certainly are not anabolic agents so i am not surprised

sorry

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
thats what is thought

IronFanatic

Awards
OK Thanks PA. Guess I'll take the more expensive route of a UR spray/HGH combo. Should help offshoot some of the deleterious sides of GH and maximize the positives. Superfluous IGF-1 going to the right places and doing the right things instead of wrong?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
OK Thanks PA. Guess I'll take the more expensive route of a UR spray/HGH combo. Should help offshoot some of the deleterious sides of GH and maximize the positives. Superfluous IGF-1 going to the right places and doing the right things instead of wrong?
i wouldnt put it that way however in general i would say that sounds like an interesting stack