DHEA

graymark

Awards
I am coming off a 8-week cycle of DHEA 100mg a day, How can I reduce the side effects of coming off DHEA if any become present?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
u need not worry about anything. u will have no suppression at that dose

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So RS transaderm needs no pct? DHEA 72mg
7,8 benzoflavone 36mg resveratrol 36mg pregnenolone 18mg chrysin 9mg? Thanks in advance PA

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So RS transaderm needs no pct? DHEA 72mg
7,8 benzoflavone 36mg resveratrol 36mg pregnenolone 18mg chrysin 9mg? Thanks in advance PA
no and in fact it sounds like a PCT product itself

graymark

Awards
Thanks for the info! I am waiting on my androlean and androdrive stack to come in,so I can shed some pounds. Do you think I should wait before I start my stack?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Patrick, I bought your 7 -spray for cortisol control for pct.

I have always thought dhea would be very mildly suppressive and supressive non the less, making it harder for natural recovery, but I am open to new ideas and was thinking it may not matter that much. Can I have your opinion if you think dhea is beneficial to add into pct at maybe 50 mgs daily for a dhea level boost and cortisol control or do you think 7-spray takes care of that?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/dhea-anti-catabolic-1565/

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Patrick, I bought your 7 -spray for cortisol control for pct.

I have always thought dhea would be very mildly suppressive and supressive non the less, making it harder for natural recovery, but I am open to new ideas and was thinking it may not matter that much. Can I have your opinion if you think dhea is beneficial to add into pct at maybe 50 mgs daily for a dhea level boost and cortisol control or do you think 7-spray takes care of that?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/dhea-anti-catabolic-1565/

since dhea can be pro-estrogenic it might not be smart to take during pct

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what? i thought jay cutler and ronnie coleman both used topical dhea to get their swoleosis?

my dreams of super dosing dhea are now crushed.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I know that over the years, people in the forums have been saying that DHEA and pregnenolone are suppressive. However, pregnenolone is not suppressive and I am guessing that DHEA may be suppressive at a high enough dose, but certainly not in any typical supplement.

As a matter of fact, when I was using rediculous dosages of 11-oxo as a bridge, I noticed some positive elements condusive to recovery. Then I tried researching what it could be and found a small article that talks about 11-oxo increasing spermatogenesis in fish. Who knows?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I know that over the years, people in the forums have been saying that DHEA and pregnenolone are suppressive. However, pregnenolone is not suppressive and I am guessing that DHEA may be suppressive at a high enough dose, but certainly not in any typical supplement.
You would have to take a very high dose for any significant suppression from dhea

pregenolone too

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You would have to take a very high dose for any significant suppression from dhea

pregenolone too
Thank you for your input on this. I have been wanting to get an expert's opinion about DHEA and pregnenolone suppression.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21