Any Chance THG aka The Clear Will Be Brought to UG/DS Market?

  1. Any Chance THG aka The Clear Will Be Brought to UG/DS Market?


    Patrick,

    I've been intrigued by this drug ever since the stories broke years ago. If such a DS was so popular among elite athletes - and I get that part of it was being able to hide the use - will we ever see something like this on the market? Is there something you deem comparable?

    Donny


  2. Yes it will, right after PCP and LSD
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Patrick,

    I've been intrigued by this drug ever since the stories broke years ago. If such a DS was so popular among elite athletes - and I get that part of it was being able to hide the use - will we ever see something like this on the market? Is there something you deem comparable?

    Donny
    Seriously? Is Pat being punked?! Where's Ashton???

    You need to read some more before asking questions of this nature. I'm not being a Dick. I'm being completely serious but had you read more you wouldn't have asked this Queston
    •   
       


  4. I obviously know there were consequences to his actions in regards to putting the drug out, but what I was asking was whether or not he's seen anything comparable on the market, or whether he's seen it cloned.

    Do you have any recommended reading on the subject? Had I found more on the internet, I wouldn't have asked this question.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    I obviously know there were consequences to his actions in regards to putting the drug out, but what I was asking was whether or not he's seen anything comparable on the market, or whether he's seen it cloned.

    Do you have any recommended reading on the subject? Had I found more on the internet, I wouldn't have asked this question.
    Absolutely, google should be fine bro.

  6. There is a ug of it already, unless they stopped making it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    I obviously know there were consequences to his actions in regards to putting the drug out, but what I was asking was whether or not he's seen anything comparable on the market, or whether he's seen it cloned.

    Do you have any recommended reading on the subject? Had I found more on the internet, I wouldn't have asked this question.
    i think the stuff was pretty unique in its potency and its diuretic properties
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Yes it will, right after PCP and LSD
    i almost spit protein on my laptop.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  9. I'm pretty positive I've seen THG (or at least someone purported as THG) on the usual black markets. But this was a year+ ago.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by smt1 View Post
    I'm pretty positive I've seen THG (or at least someone purported as THG) on the usual black markets. But this was a year+ ago.

    it is a very suppressive drug. i dont think its something amenable to casual use. could be a good drug the last week before a contest though
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:43 PM
  3. Any idea when E-Pharm Clearshot will be available???
    By DMOORE30 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 04:42 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Log in
Log in