Any Chance THG aka The Clear Will Be Brought to UG/DS Market?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Patrick,

I've been intrigued by this drug ever since the stories broke years ago. If such a DS was so popular among elite athletes - and I get that part of it was being able to hide the use - will we ever see something like this on the market? Is there something you deem comparable?

Donny

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yes it will, right after PCP and LSD

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patrick,

I've been intrigued by this drug ever since the stories broke years ago. If such a DS was so popular among elite athletes - and I get that part of it was being able to hide the use - will we ever see something like this on the market? Is there something you deem comparable?

Donny
Seriously? Is Pat being punked?! Where's Ashton???

You need to read some more before asking questions of this nature. I'm not being a Dick. I'm being completely serious but had you read more you wouldn't have asked this Queston

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I obviously know there were consequences to his actions in regards to putting the drug out, but what I was asking was whether or not he's seen anything comparable on the market, or whether he's seen it cloned.

Do you have any recommended reading on the subject? Had I found more on the internet, I wouldn't have asked this question.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I obviously know there were consequences to his actions in regards to putting the drug out, but what I was asking was whether or not he's seen anything comparable on the market, or whether he's seen it cloned.

Do you have any recommended reading on the subject? Had I found more on the internet, I wouldn't have asked this question.
Absolutely, google should be fine bro.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
There is a ug of it already, unless they stopped making it.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

i think the stuff was pretty unique in its potency and its diuretic properties

S

smt1

Awards
I'm pretty positive I've seen THG (or at least someone purported as THG) on the usual black markets. But this was a year+ ago.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty positive I've seen THG (or at least someone purported as THG) on the usual black markets. But this was a year+ ago.

it is a very suppressive drug. i dont think its something amenable to casual use. could be a good drug the last week before a contest though