ghrp6 what where ur results

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Basicly Im looking for a little extra. Im 24 and been training 3 year 4 times a week my diet is pretty good and traing spot on. Been looking at ghrp6. Cause dont fancy juicing for my own reasons. So was just wanting to hear some review about how people got on with it. And is it as good as some people say ?

jsals22

Awards
I love it for repair and recovery but i'm very sensitive so increase in prolactin and Cortisol crush libido for me.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Thats the first time ive heard of tht side effect. So u dont use it for weight gain

jsals22

Awards
Im extremely sensitive to sides though most dont report these sides. It does as far as I know increase prolactin and cortisol. I think that Ipamorelin is the only not to affect either but Im not expert on these just telling you what I read online.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Cheers mate. Ive found a good write up on it. Theres a hell of a lot of sides. Vision can change. Yellow'ing of the skin, hives, growing bones, headaches, shooting pains in back of ur eyes, sickness, tremors, cold sweet and the list goes on, swelling of the lips,throat,face, joint pains Dont sound worth it to me

jsals22

Awards
Good glad you found info. I def felt good while taking them and saw good results but longterm not much info on them.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Yeah I cant find no long term info on it. Apart from growing bones I know a couple of people tht take it with no sides. Thts y I came on here to find out first hand Wht results people have had with it. Ive been looking into it for a long time. Would of been nice if I got a bit of feed back from other people. Cheers for ur info tho much appreciated.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Basicly Im looking for a little extra. Im 24 and been training 3 year 4 times a week my diet is pretty good and traing spot on. Been looking at ghrp6. Cause dont fancy juicing for my own reasons. So was just wanting to hear some review about how people got on with it. And is it as good as some people say ?
this is a scientific forum not really a feedback forum

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Accidently put in this forum didnt know how to change it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ronaldo Kh Peptide/Research 0
italianboi949 Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 17
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3