Best Racetam Pre Workout

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Was thnking of phasing out stims, DMAA, for a while and dabble in nootropics as pre workout supps.

Caffeine in the form of strong coffee is mandatory though and although i have used ephedra and DMAA products any extra caffeine gives me some anxiety type / breathless feelings which really stuffs my workout up.

As i train early in the morning, sometimes fasted, I mainly need the focus, attention and get-up-and-go and asap.

I know there are fat-soluble and water-soluble nootropics but would you recommend any particular one that would be more suited to my situation.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^This. Not sure why you would take any racetam preworkout though. They do not confer focus in the manner you are expecting (except phenyl).

chimeranD

Awards
^This. Not sure why you would take any racetam preworkout though. They do not confer focus in the manner you are expecting (except phenyl).
Have you tried Phenyl yourself? From the way some have described it it sounded like a stimulant more than regular nootropic.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Have you tried Phenyl yourself? From the way some have described it it sounded like a stimulant more than regular nootropic.

"Phenyl"piracetam has the familiar phenylethylamine pharmacophore, so it shouldn't be surprising that it has some proclivity for the adrenergic system.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
And the best place to buy this? Just been looking and there's not a whole lot of suppliers out there. Is it sold under another name?

Thanks to.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
And the best place to buy this? Just been looking and there's not a whole lot of suppliers out there. Is it sold under another name?

Thanks to.
You need a source you can trust. I got mine from Ukraine.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've used between 200 and 600mg daily. Unfortunately, I never found a sweet spot because I would get variable effects, even when dosed at the exact same dosage but on different days.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming the dose would be taken on an empty stomach?

Also, how long before you started to feel it kicking in?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Jake always delivers.

Now get aegis back in stock.

GearSlammer

Awards
Jake always delivers.

Hopefully shipping out this week I heard from Jake. The problem is not with a source, as Antaeus makes their own raws. As per GMP guidelines the product is bottled at an accredited facility, but the manufacturer keeps pushing back deadlines. Supposed to be done 6 weeks ago I heard.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So let's see how the new reviews stack up against the few, almost NZT-like reports from some individuals who had the privilege to try it out earlier. I was always sceptical about those reports because everyone claimed it was the best thing they ever tried. Clean energy, better focus than dexamphetamine, no jitters etc.etc.
IMO it looks like a very overhyped compound and I guess it's because it was pretty hard to aqcuire and it has almost a mytical status in the nootropic community. But let's hope I'm wrong and this stuff is the real deal.

i dont really buy the claim of the amphetamine like structure of part of the molecule meaning it will be amphetamine like. that nitrogen is attached to stuff that change its electrochemical properties substantially from that of a primary or secondary alkylated amine

That doesnt mean the compound might not have interesting properties, i just am not buying the amphetamine bit

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully shipping out this week I heard from Jake. The problem is not with a source, as Antaeus makes their own raws. As per GMP guidelines the product is bottled at an accredited facility, but the manufacturer keeps pushing back deadlines. Supposed to be done 6 weeks ago I heard.
Thats what I heard as well, although he told me 10 days 11 days ago. Who knows

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont really buy the claim of the amphetamine like structure of part of the molecule meaning it will be amphetamine like. that nitrogen is attached to stuff that change its electrochemical properties substantially from that of a primary or secondary alkylated amine

That doesnt mean the compound might not have interesting properties, i just am not buying the amphetamine bit
amphetamine wording is used to excite the reader :) amphetamine like means it must be good :D

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are some people in the anti-aging and over 35 forums that have tried it and didn't get much in terms of results. It seemed promising in terms of energy for a few days and then it subsided.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some people in the anti-aging and over 35 forums that have tried it and didn't get much in terms of results. It seemed promising in terms of energy for a few days and then it subsided.
It's a matter of individual tolerance. Like anything the effectiveness will fade over time. So best thing is to use it judiciously.

Jake always delivers.

In demand = Rarely in-stock :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually been working on a preworkout along these lines.just looking for a company to pick it up now.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has used Demiurge and their results / feelings on it.

Sounds great to me but i've been bitten in the bum before from that feeling!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've used between 200 and 600mg daily. Unfortunately, I never found a sweet spot because I would get variable effects, even when dosed at the exact same dosage but on different days.
Hey Mr. Cooper, how many days did you use the phenylpiracetam before it's effects phased out? Unlike the all the other racetams that have more beneficial effects after consistent use, I found that phenylpiracetam's best effects were on it's first use.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I made a leap on a pre-workout stack and had awesome results. 200mg Demiurge 1hr pre workout. 2 scoops hemavol, 1 scoop Focus XT and 1 scoop Craze 30 mins pre-workout. AMAZING. Focus was off the charts, no jitters, constant energy, no crash. Expensive but well worth it to me.