Best Racetam Pre Workout

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. There are some people in the anti-aging and over 35 forums that have tried it and didn't get much in terms of results. It seemed promising in terms of energy for a few days and then it subsided.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    There are some people in the anti-aging and over 35 forums that have tried it and didn't get much in terms of results. It seemed promising in terms of energy for a few days and then it subsided.
    It's a matter of individual tolerance. Like anything the effectiveness will fade over time. So best thing is to use it judiciously.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Jake always delivers.

Now get aegis back in stock.
    In demand = Rarely in-stock
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

3. I've actually been working on a preworkout along these lines.just looking for a company to pick it up now.

4. Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has used Demiurge and their results / feelings on it.

Sounds great to me but i've been bitten in the bum before from that feeling!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I've used between 200 and 600mg daily. Unfortunately, I never found a sweet spot because I would get variable effects, even when dosed at the exact same dosage but on different days.
    Hey Mr. Cooper, how many days did you use the phenylpiracetam before it's effects phased out? Unlike the all the other racetams that have more beneficial effects after consistent use, I found that phenylpiracetam's best effects were on it's first use.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    amphetamine wording is used to excite the reader amphetamine like means it must be good
    Amphetamine-like means good? :/
    Freedom means nothing here.

7. Today I made a leap on a pre-workout stack and had awesome results. 200mg Demiurge 1hr pre workout. 2 scoops hemavol, 1 scoop Focus XT and 1 scoop Craze 30 mins pre-workout. AMAZING. Focus was off the charts, no jitters, constant energy, no crash. Expensive but well worth it to me.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make EVERY Pre Workout a Potent Fat Burning Pre Workout!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 01:08 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:52 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:13 PM