Dmaa ban

Thunder1

Awards
With dmaa being banned what is a good replacement for appetite suppression? Chocoamine?

Thanks, for your input..

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
chcocamine is strong stuff

staple

Awards
chcocamine is strong stuff
pa helps me understand why lay people wanted to kill socrates in his time...

Patrick, sometimes your answers provide just enough information for you to say... "ooooh!" and then "wtf!"

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards

Patrick, sometimes your answers provide just enough information for you to say... "ooooh!" and then "wtf!"
Lol ^^

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

take 3 grams of chocamine. then you will understand what i mean

its not something i can describe to you in words

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about this "ban". I keep seeing new pre-workouts with this ingredient included. In fact, just today I saw a new one was added to nutraplanet.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
take 3 grams of chocamine. then you will understand what i mean

its not something i can describe to you in words
don't take three grams of chocamine, especially not until you know how you are affected by it. Once upon a time I thought "death by chocolate" was going to have a whole new meaning for me. Chocamine is the reason I bought a really good electronic scale :)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
don't take three grams of chocamine, especially not until you know how you are affected by it. Once upon a time I thought "death by chocolate" was going to have a whole new meaning for me. Chocamine is the reason I bought a really good electronic scale :)

gea once took like half a tablespoon of chocamine instead of half a teaspoon. fricking blonde. she was not happy

and as you know her brother drank a whole bottle of clearshot concentrate in an afternoon.

mormon gene pool ftw

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
gea once took like half a tablespoon of chocamine instead of half a teaspoon. fricking blonde. she was not happy

and as you know her brother drank a whole bottle of clearshot concentrate in an afternoon.

mormon gene pool ftw
Really? tell her I said "hi" I remember the story about her brother and the Clearshot episode, I cannot imagine, I consumed too much at the Arnold, but still felt fine....I took a heaping teaspoon of Chocamine in the referenced incident, it was not good, my heart was racing and I was getting chills and hot flashes as well as nausea. All I kept thinking was "FTW, I am gonna die and they are going to ban chocamine because of me" lol, see, even it the throes of death I am still looking out for you guys first lol Since then, and with the purchase of my scale, chocamine is good stuff and with some tweaking may offer an alternative to dmaa... It would offer some interesting flavor choices like "Chipotle Chocolate", we must maintain the burn. Damn I do not want my Clearshot to go away, the DMAA version, there is absolutely nothing I do not love about that stuff. :sad3:

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
thats like trying to replace an orange with a few apples
Chocamine is the Truth.
Never knew about it until I started using AMP.

Is it weird I just ordered a bottle of AMP even though I have about 500 - 25mg DMAA caps still unopened? Sort of like a going away party to my first and favorite DMAA product ever. Just looking at the AMP bottle gives me a nice hit of nostalgia that can't be explained.