18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol What is this????

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol

said to "mimic" deca. thats as technical as the guy selling it could/would get with me. any thoughts?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
13b ethyl nor testosterone, the target hormone for methoxygonadiene.

13b ethyl can also be written as 18 methyl.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so just to clarify, this is an active hormone, not a ph. It acts on the progesterone receptor with an affinity relative to nandrolone, and would have deca "like" effects?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so just to clarify, this is an active hormone, not a ph. It acts on the progesterone receptor with an affinity relative to nandrolone, and would have deca "like" effects?
nandrolone is nor testosterone.

this is listed as being ethylated nor testosterone. the effects should be the same as it's ph methoxy gona diene.

though im not sure how much this form of alkylation protects the compound from becoming an inactive metabolite.

pa would have to chime in here, he knows more about ethylation of steroids than i do.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so i guess the real question here is, Is it better than Force Factor?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol

said to "mimic" deca. thats as technical as the guy selling it could/would get with me. any thoughts?

thats the same as
13[beta]-ethyl-17[beta]-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one
which is a controlled substance in many states

it should be a controlled substance nationally but since the people that wrote the 2004 anabolic steroid control act screwed up royally they put alpha where they should have put beta. so they ended up banning a useless steroid instead of the one they meant to

I dunno if that typo ever was resolved, or if a typo is grounds enough to cover your ass. I wouldnt risk it if i were considering selling the stuf