sarm

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Good question that we'll probably never get the answer to...
    "it was a typo" !!!


  2. I didn't know you could tell retailers what price to sell your product at. I thought your could suggest a price and then the retailer could choose what to actually sell it for. If IronMagLabs is so sure of the product they are selling, then why not send a few caps to PA for testing. People seem to trust him with this sort of thing and it will go a long way with your potential customers.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I didn't know you could tell retailers what price to sell your product at. I thought your could suggest a price and then the retailer could choose what to actually sell it for..
    and if they sell it for a price you dont like you can stop selling it to them
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  4. Side note: "Price fixing" is generally not allowed, but as previously mentioned you can control who you do business with. The company I work for has a "unilateral pricing policy" and anyone not willing to work within those confines, or who breaks this policy, doesn't get to sell our product. Completely legal. And there are ton of ways around it - "unrelated" total order discounts, or store credit for other products or freebies. whatever.

    Side note: I'm not running the SuperDMZ RX yet, although I think I will pull the trigger on it in the next couple of months.

    I am running the Osta RX, mainly because I have run mk2866 in the past - from what I believe was a reputable source - and saw significant effects in hardening and muscle sparing during a serious cut. I also had no significant sides during cycle, but had some serious shutdown, even with a two week taper. Clomid kicked everything back into gear, but I was hoping all the "No pct needed" hype was right....but my test levels were in the crapper for awhile. Good news was that I kept most of my muscle, and didn't see any jump in bf% afterward.

    I'm only 12 days in on the Osta RX with nothing much to report right now. *shrug* I'm giving it a fair shot though, but definitely getting bloods done after this one too.

    *edit* and I got it before the price hike, def. wouldn't have given it a shot @ 99$ when you I can get the other stuff for 49$ more

  5. Quote Originally Posted by anathemax View Post
    Side note: "Price fixing" is generally not allowed, but as previously mentioned you can control who you do business with. The company I work for has a "unilateral pricing policy" and anyone not willing to work within those confines, or who breaks this policy, doesn't get to sell our product. Completely legal. And there are ton of ways around it - "unrelated" total order discounts, or store credit for other products or freebies. whatever.

    Side note: I'm not running the SuperDMZ RX yet, although I think I will pull the trigger on it in the next couple of months.

    I am running the Osta RX, mainly because I have run mk2866 in the past - from what I believe was a reputable source - and saw significant effects in hardening and muscle sparing during a serious cut. I also had no significant sides during cycle, but had some serious shutdown, even with a two week taper. Clomid kicked everything back into gear, but I was hoping all the "No pct needed" hype was right....but my test levels were in the crapper for awhile. Good news was that I kept most of my muscle, and didn't see any jump in bf% afterward.

    I'm only 12 days in on the Osta RX with nothing much to report right now. *shrug* I'm giving it a fair shot though, but definitely getting bloods done after this one too.

    *edit* and I got it before the price hike, def. wouldn't have given it a shot @ 99$ when you I can get the other stuff for 49$ more
    Good review. Interested in those bloods. I have seen bloods from both sides. Some have taken it and had 0 change in test levels while some peoples test levels TANKED. Currently testing MK2866
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    thats not a pct. thats an extension of your cycle. these are androgens

    I'm stacking my Osta Rx with AndroHard LV. I was just told this was pointless though and I don't really understand why. If I think of Osta Rx as an androgen then why not stack it with androhard?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm stacking my Osta Rx with AndroHard LV. I was just told this was pointless though and I don't really understand why. If I think of Osta Rx as an androgen then why not stack it with androhard?

    makes as much sense as stacking any other two anabolic steroids.

    i assume androhard is a prohormone
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    makes as much sense as stacking any other two anabolic steroids.

    i assume androhard is a prohormone
    Yes, androhard is a pro-hormone to DHT.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Yes, androhard is a pro-hormone to DHT.
    You mean it isn't a hard androgen?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    makes as much sense as stacking any other two anabolic steroids.

    i assume androhard is a prohormone
    Like stacking test with dht!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    You mean it isn't a hard androgen?

    i am not sure what hard androgen means. sounds like a bro term. u mean has a low anabolic / androgenic index?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i am not sure what hard androgen means. sounds like a bro term. u mean has a low anabolic / androgenic index?

    no no silly goose, i was using my dry sense of humor.

    androhard could imply it's some kind of hard androgen instead of being a product that contained esterfied epiandrosterone as well as esterfied androsterone.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    no anabolic steroid was able to acheive complete selectivety of anabolic from androgenic effects. And likewise, these SARMs (although they can recheive a remarkable degree of selectivity at lower dosages) have not acheived complete selectivity either. In fact I see little evidence that they are superior in this regard to the cleanest of the AAS (primo, anavar, nandrolone)

    "In general, SARMs are defined as tissue-selective AR ligands [7]. An ideal SARM should also have (i) high specificity for the AR, (ii) improved oral bioavailability and a pharmacokinetic profile that allows once-a-day administration and, most importantly, (iii) desirable, tissue-selective pharmacological activities. The major discriminating criterion is tissue selectivity of the ligand in vivo, so both agonists and antagonists, and steroidal and non-steroidal ligands might be classified as SARMs. The major goal in the development of SARMs is to avoid the undesirable side-effects of treatment by improving the tissue selectivity of the ligands. This would greatly extend the clinical applications of these ligands beyond primary and secondary hypogonadism. Other potential applications for SARMs include hormone-replacement therapy, osteoporosis, muscle wasting, male contraception, BPH and prostate cancer"
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072879/

    Seems like SARMs would include all androgens with a q-ratio other than 1, and all anti-androgens as well. Ostarine fits the criteria for (ii) quite well since it has good oral bioavailability and a 24hr half-life...as does winstrol. Targeting growth in skeletal muscle while limiting growth in the prostate was the goal of developing lots of anabolics in past decades and seems to be one of the main goals of this new SARM category:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17086931

    From that first link it sounds like the category "SARM" was invented to include the non-steroidal AR agonists. Of course these can still rightfully be called androgens...

    I am wondering why there is some fundamental need for this category to exist. Better for getting funding for research when you say you are studying a receptor modulator instead of an anabolic steroid/androgen?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig22 View Post
    ht

    From that first link it sounds like the category "SARM" was invented to include the non-steroidal AR agonists. Of course these can still rightfully be called androgens...
    However scientists are now referring to anabolic steroids as SARMs as well sometimes.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig22 View Post
    h

    I am wondering why there is some fundamental need for this category to exist. Better for getting funding for research when you say you are studying a receptor modulator instead of an anabolic steroid/androgen?
    Yes, its much more politically correct and non-threatening sounding. Putting old people on SARMs sounds nifty, putting them on anabolic / androgens sounds bad
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  16. What would be a good PCT after an 8-12 week run of ostarine? I've had gyno so I am a little leery...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Liquidxr View Post
    What would be a good PCT after an 8-12 week run of ostarine? I've had gyno so I am a little leery...
    depends on your dosing.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Liquidxr View Post
    What would be a good PCT after an 8-12 week run of ostarine? I've had gyno so I am a little leery...

    someone else can answer this./ i dunno what to say about pct questions other than run some anti-estrogens
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic99 View Post
    And you have a license from GTx, sure. I expect that you have already created a small army prepared to resist a police raid in the near future.

    Show me your 3rd party tests, please.
    why would we need a license from Gtx to sell Mk-2866?

    Mk-2866 is NOT a controlled substance so there would not be a raid.

    thanks for your sarcastic comments though.

  20. LOLOL

    I get flamed for saying this all the time but will do so AGAIN...... dudes with <10 posts who make absurd product PIMPING posts ...OR.....ones who bombastic posts trashing/egregiously challenging a company with an obvious agenda are SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS in their motivation I am surpirsed they get ANY attention at all.

    Again, it works BOTH WAYS.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    LOLOL

    I get flamed for saying this all the time but will do so AGAIN...... dudes with <10 posts who make absurd product PIMPING posts ...OR.....ones who bombastic posts trashing/egregiously challenging a company with an obvious agenda are SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS in their motivation I am surpirsed they get ANY attention at all.

    Again, it works BOTH WAYS.
    :-). Does seem like trolling...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    why would we need a license from Gtx to sell Mk-2866?

    Mk-2866 is NOT a controlled substance so there would not be a raid.

    thanks for your sarcastic comments though.
    It's not a "dietary supplement" either. IMHO, I think it's just as unethical and desperate as "Halo for her" - furthermore displaying a lack of company responsibility.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    It's not a "dietary supplement" either. IMHO, I think it's just as unethical and desperate as "Halo for her" - furthermore displaying a lack of company responsibility.
    yeah, kind of like tobacco and alcohol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    yeah, kind of like tobacco and alcohol.
    not forgetting McDonalds........dem muthafukers
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sarm S4
    By Darron Bryant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 366
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 10:10 PM
  2. SARM's ????
    By Meister in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 06:21 AM
  3. SARM with ATD
    By johnrobert227 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 04:51 PM
  4. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 06:05 AM
  5. Sarm-X
    By jmun23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Log in
Log in