sarm

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    until ostarine gets approved by the FDA i dont think the company that is developing it willl be releasing any drug interaction data they may be privy to

ostarine you get on the internet is not meant for human consumption of course
    is Osta RX real ostarine?

Granted now that the price has doubled it may make more sense to get it from a decent Research lab

2. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    i have tested grey market ostarine and found what looked like ostarine. i dont remember what the brands were
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.11%

Quote Originally Posted by middleageguy View Post
    Can a SARM such as ostarine(or other SARM's) be taken(stacked) during a oral PH/DS cycle? (A PH/DS such as Epi or SD)

Or is a SARM to be taken only solo or along with a PCT after a oral PH/DS cycle?
    you can take it any way you want. just use it like you would an anavar or primobolan
    I was asking about how I always see posted not to take/stack 2 methylated compounds such as Epi or SD.

I’m not knowable of liver toxicity of different compounds.
    I went to wikipedia and serched for anavar & primobolan. It says they are methylated. Seems to also say low liver toxicity.

Since they are methylated should they not be taken with A PH/DS such as Epi or SD?
    Or is the liver toxicity so low it would not be an issue?

Also these compounds ostarine, anavar & primobolan sound like another steroid. Why are they called SARM's?
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post

Granted now that the price has doubled it may make more sense to get it from a decent Research lab
    If PA wants to test our Osta Rx for you guys I would be happy to send him a bottle.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

na, send me a bottle, i'll test it for you, and you wont have to pay me 75 dollars!

i've got my mass spectrosphygmomenometer all fired up and read to go.
  6. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by middleageguy View Post
    I was asking about how I always see posted not to take/stack 2 methylated compounds such as Epi or SD.

I’m not knowable of liver toxicity of different compounds.
    I went to wikipedia and serched for anavar & primobolan. It says they are methylated. Seems to also say low liver toxicity.

Since they are methylated should they not be taken with A PH/DS such as Epi or SD?
    Or is the liver toxicity so low it would not be an issue?

Also these compounds ostarine, anavar & primobolan sound like another steroid. Why are they called SARM's?

i dont think its necessarily bad to stack two 17a-alkylated AAS as long as the total number of milligrams is not too great.

BTW all AAS are SARMs (other than testosterone i guess) but not all SARMs are AAS. Some SARMs are just like AAS except for the "S" part
  7. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    If PA wants to test our Osta Rx for you guys I would be happy to send him a bottle.
    u just need to send some caps but also you need to send 100 bucks
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by middleageguy

Can a SARM such as ostarine(or other SARM's) be taken(stacked) during a oral PH/DS cycle? (A PH/DS such as Epi or SD)

Or is a SARM to be taken only solo or along with a PCT after a oral PH/DS cycle?
    The thing with sarms is that they are designed to be selective e.g. Muscle and bone tissue. As opposed to ph which are not selective and affect tissues in the body we may not necessarily want to be affected such as the prostate and so forth. If a sarm is stacked with a ph you could almost consider it an expensive anabolic.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  9. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    The thing with sarms is that they are designed to be selective e.g. Muscle and bone tissue. As opposed to ph which are not selective and affect tissues in the body we may not necessarily want to be affected such as the prostate and so forth. If a sarm is stacked with a ph you could almost consider it an expensive anabolic.
    anabolic steroids were designed to be selective like that too. and many prohormones are precrursors to anabolic steroids or anabolic steroids that never made it to market as drugs

no anabolic steroid was able to acheive complete selectivety of anabolic from androgenic effects. And likewise, these SARMs (although they can recheive a remarkable degree of selectivity at lower dosages) have not acheived complete selectivity either. In fact I see little evidence that they are superior in this regard to the cleanest of the AAS (primo, anavar, nandrolone)
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

anabolic steroids were designed to be selective like that too. and many prohormones are precrursors to anabolic steroids or anabolic steroids that never made it to market as drugs

no anabolic steroid was able to acheive complete selectivety of anabolic from androgenic effects. And likewise, these SARMs (although they can recheive a remarkable degree of selectivity at lower dosages) have not acheived complete selectivity either. In fact I see little evidence that they are superior in this regard to the cleanest of the AAS (primo, anavar, nandrolone)
    True, fair enough.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.54%

Thanks, but we already have everything 3rd party tested, I just wanted everyone here to know we have no issues with our products being tested, Osta Rx or anything else.
  12. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Thanks, but we already have everything 3rd party tested, I just wanted everyone here to know we have no issues with our products being tested, Osta Rx or anything else.
    ostarine wouldnt be something i would be so suspicious of anyway, since the stuff from asia has been verified already

if you were selling follistatin 344 otoh i would not be so sure
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.67%

i have tested grey market ostarine and found what looked like ostarine. i dont remember what the brands were
    You find this, right? http://www.ama-assn.org/resources/do.../enobosarm.pdf
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.41%

sub'd for info
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

Seeing as you are on all the boards have you seen bloodwork from anyone running ostarine in pct at lower doses? Or you just suspect based on your knowledge that it would not allow for optimal hpta recovery?
  16. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by smt1 View Post
    i dont recall

its on my hard drive at work i can check later
  17. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Seeing as you are on all the boards have you seen bloodwork from anyone running ostarine in pct at lower doses? Or you just suspect based on your knowledge that it would not allow for optimal hpta recovery?
    it is suppressive when taken by itself. this has been shown not only in people running it solo but i believe in actual studies as well

i dont need to see anyone take it as part of a pct
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

it is suppressive when taken by itself. this has been shown not only in people running it solo but i believe in actual studies as well

i dont need to see anyone take it as part of a pct
    Yes, I agree, but the studies showed no suppression at 3 mg. Perhaps there would also be no suppression at 10 mg. Hence why I said lower dose.
  19. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Yes, I agree, but the studies showed no suppression at 3 mg. Perhaps there would also be no suppression at 10 mg. Hence why I said lower dose.

any dose of the stuff where you will see no suppression will be worthless for gains. that i will bet you. so what is the point of using it during pct other than to waste your money?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

any dose of the stuff where you will see no suppression will be worthless for gains. that i will bet you. so what is the point of using it during pct other than to waste your money?
    If that is the case then I would agree. But I assume there must be some dose where you are almost to the suppressive stage but not quite there, at which point you might get some anabolic effect to save gains, at least in the first few weeks of pct. I guess you would not agree with that assumption.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Why doesn't IML publish the CoAs on its products? I mean, if you spent the $$ to have it tested, and there are no issues as you say, it doesn't make sense to me to keep that info confidential. Personally, I believe its legit, but it'd be nice to know for sure that that there isn't any other "stuff" in there and that the dose/cap is accurate.

Also, why did IML double the price of Osta Rx?
  22. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

If that is the case then I would agree. But I assume there must be some dose where you are almost to the suppressive stage but not quite there, at which point you might get some anabolic effect to save gains, at least in the first few weeks of pct. I guess you would not agree with that assumption.
    you want to believe this is more like it

go ahead and take a small dose of the stuff during PCT if it gives you peace of mind then. I doubt it will hurt you
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

dang, times are gettin hard.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%

Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    because they are in the business to make money, not look out for their fellow bb'r.

and they gotta come up with that 100 bucks to send the caps to pat.
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.54%

Why doesn't IML publish the CoAs on its products? I mean, if you spent the $$ to have it tested, and there are no issues as you say, it doesn't make sense to me to keep that info confidential. Personally, I believe its legit, but it'd be nice to know for sure that that there isn't any other "stuff" in there and that the dose/cap is accurate.

well, yes we easily could do this, but what does it really prove? anyone could forge a COA and post it up and make it look legit. I guess we feel that our reputation and feedback online has a lot more value than a PDF document.

we did not double the price of Osta Rx, we fixed the retail price at $99.99, retailers were not supposed to be selling it for $50.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

well, yes we easily could do this, but what does it really prove? anyone could forge a COA and post it up and make it look legit. I guess we feel that our reputation and feedback online has a lot more value than a PDF document.

we did not double the price of Osta Rx, we fixed the retail price at $99.99, retailers were not supposed to be selling it for $50.
    you advertised osta-rx on your facebook page and told people to buy from the BDS website.. you guys obviously saw they were selling it for $50.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

you advertised osta-rx on your facebook page and told people to buy from the BDS website.. you guys obviously saw they were selling it for $50.
    And they had it on their own website initially for 79.99... So I suppose that's only a $20 price increase. But whatever, I guess. For me personally, it's not looking like it'll be worth $79, let alone $99. Maybe for many others it will be. I don't know how the whole retail/distributorships work in the supplement industry, so I can't really comment on what happened with BDS. Like jbry said, they're in it to make money, so more power to 'em if they can sell it at that price.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Your logic on the COA doesn't resonate with me as a consumer, but that's your call. Once I'm done with my bottle, I'll give you some honest feedback. I really like that IML had the nutz to come out with this product, but I just think it's a reach at that price point.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    because they are in the business to make money, not look out for their fellow bb'r.

and they gotta come up with that 100 bucks to send the caps to pat.
    Totally understand it's a business, and they're well within their right to do what they please so they can make money. No question there...
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

And they had it on their own website initially for 79.99... So I suppose that's only a $20 price increase. But whatever, I guess. For me personally, it's not looking like it'll be worth $79, let alone $99. Maybe for many others it will be. I don't know how the whole retail/distributorships work in the supplement industry, so I can't really comment on what happened with BDS. Like jbry said, they're in it to make money, so more power to 'em if they can sell it at that price.
    Simply replying to the statement that retailers were not supposed to sell at $50. If they weren't supposed to, then why advertise on your own facebook page a place that does?
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Interested in this topic, been looking at Ostarine...
    I'm interested in this topic as well. Def. wanna hear some results
  32. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Simply replying to the statement that retailers were not supposed to sell at $50. If they weren't supposed to, then why advertise on your own facebook page a place that does?
    I dunno exactly how it works but i believe it is illegal to make agreements with distributors to agree to "price fixing"

I think both sides need to agree though

No one wants their products whored out but u cant control what things are sold for ultimately. U can choose to sell to only certain distributors of course
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.41%

funny! this sounds really familiar!! almost like the time you told me that the 30mg dose per serving was a typo!! lol! and that was a blatant lie.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.41%

really?? i'd like to see some 3rd party testing thats actually posted! and from a trusted source non the less!

if you were so quick to send Patrick Arnold a bottle - why not just send him the couple caps and "shell out" the hundred bucks (as you put it, while referring to your customers buying osta at the "fixed" rate.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Good question that we'll probably never get the answer to...
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.41%

Good question that we'll probably never get the answer to...
    "it was a typo" !!!
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I didn't know you could tell retailers what price to sell your product at. I thought your could suggest a price and then the retailer could choose what to actually sell it for. If IronMagLabs is so sure of the product they are selling, then why not send a few caps to PA for testing. People seem to trust him with this sort of thing and it will go a long way with your potential customers.
  38. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I didn't know you could tell retailers what price to sell your product at. I thought your could suggest a price and then the retailer could choose what to actually sell it for..
    and if they sell it for a price you dont like you can stop selling it to them
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

Side note: "Price fixing" is generally not allowed, but as previously mentioned you can control who you do business with. The company I work for has a "unilateral pricing policy" and anyone not willing to work within those confines, or who breaks this policy, doesn't get to sell our product. Completely legal. And there are ton of ways around it - "unrelated" total order discounts, or store credit for other products or freebies. whatever.

Side note: I'm not running the SuperDMZ RX yet, although I think I will pull the trigger on it in the next couple of months.

I am running the Osta RX, mainly because I have run mk2866 in the past - from what I believe was a reputable source - and saw significant effects in hardening and muscle sparing during a serious cut. I also had no significant sides during cycle, but had some serious shutdown, even with a two week taper. Clomid kicked everything back into gear, but I was hoping all the "No pct needed" hype was right....but my test levels were in the crapper for awhile. Good news was that I kept most of my muscle, and didn't see any jump in bf% afterward.

I'm only 12 days in on the Osta RX with nothing much to report right now. *shrug* I'm giving it a fair shot though, but definitely getting bloods done after this one too.

*edit* and I got it before the price hike, def. wouldn't have given it a shot @ 99$ when you I can get the other stuff for 49$ more
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by anathemax View Post
    Side note: "Price fixing" is generally not allowed, but as previously mentioned you can control who you do business with. The company I work for has a "unilateral pricing policy" and anyone not willing to work within those confines, or who breaks this policy, doesn't get to sell our product. Completely legal. And there are ton of ways around it - "unrelated" total order discounts, or store credit for other products or freebies. whatever.

Side note: I'm not running the SuperDMZ RX yet, although I think I will pull the trigger on it in the next couple of months.

I am running the Osta RX, mainly because I have run mk2866 in the past - from what I believe was a reputable source - and saw significant effects in hardening and muscle sparing during a serious cut. I also had no significant sides during cycle, but had some serious shutdown, even with a two week taper. Clomid kicked everything back into gear, but I was hoping all the "No pct needed" hype was right....but my test levels were in the crapper for awhile. Good news was that I kept most of my muscle, and didn't see any jump in bf% afterward.

I'm only 12 days in on the Osta RX with nothing much to report right now. *shrug* I'm giving it a fair shot though, but definitely getting bloods done after this one too.

*edit* and I got it before the price hike, def. wouldn't have given it a shot @ 99$ when you I can get the other stuff for 49$ more
    Good review. Interested in those bloods. I have seen bloods from both sides. Some have taken it and had 0 change in test levels while some peoples test levels TANKED. Currently testing MK2866
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. SARM's ????
    By Meister in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 06:21 AM
  2. SARM with ATD
    By johnrobert227 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 04:51 PM
  3. Sarm S4
    By Darron Bryant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 362
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 04:17 PM
  4. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 06:05 AM
  5. Sarm-X
    By jmun23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:38 AM