Belly

jako

Awards
Anyone know of a good protein or whey for a newby, quite big now but need ripping coz I'm quite tubby in places :(

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer dymatize iso-100

100% hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, 5lbs for about 55 bucks, 80 plus servings @ 25g of protein per serving. zero fat, zero carbs.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I prefer dymatize iso-100

100% hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, 5lbs for about 55 bucks, 80 plus servings @ 25g of protein per serving. zero fat, zero carbs.
is that whey protein thats been hydrolyzed 100 percent, or is it 100 percent of the protein is hydrolyzed whey protein. or both. or neither

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Beuller?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id have to look at the label to be sure (not at home right now)

But I believe it says 100% pur hydrolized whey protien. It is the only protien listed for w/e that's worth.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Id have to look at the label to be sure (not at home right now)

But I believe it says 100% pur hydrolized whey protien. It is the only protien listed for w/e that's worth.

it was a joke question

if it were 100 percent hydrolyzed you would have a bucket full of free amino acids. obviously its only partially hydrolyzed

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

100% of the protein is partially hydrolyzed whey protein?

If so, Rich has been pulling my leg for years that **** suxer

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
lol

100% of the protein is partially hydrolyzed whey protein?

If so, Rich has been pulling my leg for years that **** suxer

why would anyone want a 100 percent hydrolyzed protein powder? u may as well just use a blend of free aminos and save some bucks

i think the point of hydrolyzing protein is to break it down to smaller peptides, not all the way down to aminos

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why would anyone want a 100 percent hydrolyzed protein powder? u may as well just use a blend of free aminos and save some bucks

i think the point of hydrolyzing protein is to break it down to smaller peptides, not all the way down to aminos
Yes, to aid in absorbtion/digestion.

Your jokes are usually funny, but I didn't get that one. though I've never ben the sharpest tool in the shed. Prob the southern redneck in me.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

this is America

I'm not a peasant who puts my proteases to work... I refuse to use anything higher than an oligopeptide

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

Your jokes are usually funny, but I didn't get that one. though I've never ben the sharpest tool in the shed. Prob the southern redneck in me.
well it wasnt a joke so much as it was a trick question

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Hey now watch it with the Southern thing, people already think we are slow we do not need to propagate the image...although it can work to our advantage at times ....