Ageforce powerpatch

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Hey Patrick what do you think of these patches? 25mg of HGH per patch and it's supposedly delivered via transdermal, is this even possible

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hey Patrick what do you think of these patches? 25mg of HGH per patch and it's supposedly delivered via transdermal, is this even possible

hgh has no lipid solubility and has a molecular size far beyond what typically is considered suitable for transdermal absorption

unless this patch utilizes some new sophisticated technology that i am not aware of i dont see it working at all

25mg is a decent amount of GH though, however even with moleucules suitable for transdermal absorption you only are gonna get 20% through the skin max with a patch

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
hgh has no lipid solubility and has a molecular size far beyond what typically is considered suitable for transdermal absorption

unless this patch utilizes some new sophisticated technology that i am not aware of i dont see it working at all

25mg is a decent amount of GH though, however even with moleucules suitable for transdermal absorption you only are gonna get 20% through the skin max with a patch
That's what I thought, I know that HGH is at least 22000 Daltons whereas the skin only let's through molecules around 500Daltons. apparently Ageforce uses a new form of molecular engineering that allows the HGH to get through the skin. I've only ever saw about two posts of IGF levels on it and the results showed a great increase. Do you think it was false and from pimping the product? or can this actually be feasible. the company has no scientific proof or evidence of results or their engineered HGH molecules. so I'm gonna pass on this patch until I actually see results from other people.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
That's what I thought, I know that HGH is at least 22000 Daltons whereas the skin only let's through molecules around 500Daltons. apparently Ageforce uses a new form of molecular engineering that allows the HGH to get through the skin. I've only ever saw about two posts of IGF levels on it and the results showed a great increase. Do you think it was false and from pimping the product? or can this actually be feasible. the company has no scientific proof or evidence of results or their engineered HGH molecules. so I'm gonna pass on this patch until I actually see results from other people.
if they demonstrate no science then i would not even give it the least bit of consideration

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been pretty skeptical of these patches for a while and no one has convinced me through reason otherwise.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
if they demonstrate no science then i would not even give it the least bit of consideration
I second that, I'm a Missouri kind of guy, you gotta' show me, not snow me

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never subscribed to the legitimacy of their MOA or efficacy but users have reported better sleep day one. Bizarre or placebo. Beats me.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I have never subscribed to the legitimacy of their MOA or efficacy but users have reported better sleep day one. Bizarre or placebo. Beats me.
what the hell is this bs about better sleep and gh anyway. real gh never done a goddam thing for my sleep

i think its just a load of crap

good sleep might result in nice gh release but gh doesnt result in good sleep

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
what the hell is this bs about better sleep and gh anyway. real gh never done a goddam thing for my sleep

i think its just a load of crap

good sleep might result in nice gh release but gh doesnt result in good sleep
This is totally accurate right hurr.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe your stuff is fake. D'OH! :D

LOL. Seriously though, beats me.

ust what I have alweays read for 10 years now on these boards.

"Take GH = Get great sleep, fat loss and carpal tunnel" :p

It's been the "religion" of GH forever now.

Nowadays, I read the same thing, except replace GH with Peptides ......

Same thing, I took "Take peptide X = Get great sleep, fat loss and carpal tunnel" :p

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you stuff is fake :D

LOL. Seriously though, beats me. J

ust what I have alweays read for 10 years now on these boards.

"Take GH = Get great sleep, fat loss and carpal tunnel" :p

It's been the "religion" of GH forever now.

Nowadays, I read the same thing, except replace GH with Peptides ......

Same thing, I took "Take peptide X = Get great sleep, fat loss and carpal tunnel" :p

people are stoopid

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha that makes me stoooopid too b/c I believed the hype :(

Ahhhhhhh......:hammer: